By the way, Barry, YOU OWN THIS!

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
More dead Americans, killed needlessly.
..more American blood on Barry's hands...

"A suicide bomber struck a coalition patrol in Manbij, Syria this morning, killing multiple American troops."

After 'buying' permission from Putin, Barry, the Nobel Peace Prize Winner, dragged the US into another Un-Constitutional Un-authorized war to help terrorists overthrow a sovereign government and take it over for themselves.

Obama's invasion of Syria, without request or permission from the existing government, constituted an International War Crime anf placed more American troops in harm's way...and just got More Americans killed.

This is on YOU, Barry!

ISIS: We conducted suicide attack on US troops in Manbij

Funny, our Commander in Chief has had two years to empty that place.
If the Nobel Peace Prize Winner would not have committed an International War Crime by illegally invading Syria there would not be any troops there to pull out...and we would not be worrying about things like 'creating a vacuum' & who does our pulling out hurt...

Barry was supposed to pull troops OUT of the ME, not start more wars and put more troops in harm's way....he FAILED.

If the Nobel Peace Prize Winner would not have committed an International War Crime by illegally invading Syria there would not be any troops there to pull out...and we would not be worrying about things like 'creating a vacuum' & who does our pulling out hurt...

Barry was supposed to pull troops OUT of the ME, not start more wars and put more troops in harm's way....he FAILED.
Which apparently is Trump's excuse for leaving those victims there.

What happens under his command can't possibly be his responsibility.

Sure, let's run with that.

If the Nobel Peace Prize Winner would not have committed an International War Crime by illegally invading Syria there would not be any troops there to pull out...

Next you going to try to tell me Obama 'inherited' the Syrian invasion? :p

You going to make excuses why Barry couldn't clean up his own mess on the way out the door by pulling our troops that HE sent in out of Syria?

Just like Dems and snowflakes to blame others for not cleaning up their f*-ups...

Barry & the Democrats destroyed health care / insurance yet blame the GOP for not cleaning it up...

Barry invades Syria...snowflakes blame Trump for not cleaning it up...

It's like the Captain of the Exon Valdeez blaming the clean-up crew for the oil spill...

:p

Last edited:

If the Nobel Peace Prize Winner would not have committed an International War Crime by illegally invading Syria there would not be any troops there to pull out...

Next you going to try to tell me Obama 'inherited' the Syrian invasion? :p

You going to make excuses why Barry couldn't clean up his own mess on the way out the door by pulling our troops that HE sent in out of Syria?

Just like Dems and snowflakes to blame others for not cleaning up their f*-ups...

Barry & the Democrats destroyed health care / insurance yet blame the GOP for not cleaning it up...

Barry invades Syria...snowflakes blame Trump for not cleaning it up...

It's like the Captain of the Exon Valdeez blaming the clean-up crew for the oil spill...

:p
I know, I know: Anything bad that happens on Trump's watch is Obama's fault.

I know the game. I get it, I get it.

Mattis resigned rather than pull them out of Syria....how about we "run" with Trump correcting yet another Obozo/Hillary misadventure.

"A suicide bomber struck a coalition patrol in Manbij, Syria this morning, killing multiple American troops."

After 'buying' permission from Putin, Barry, the Nobel Peace Prize Winner, dragged the US into another Un-Constitutional Un-authorized war to help terrorists overthrow a sovereign government and take it over for themselves.

Obama's invasion of Syria, without request or permission from the existing government, constituted an International War Crime anf placed more American troops in harm's way...and just got More Americans killed.

This is on YOU, Barry!

....sooo let me see if I get this straight: two full years into Trump presidency rightwingers are blaming Obama for an ISIS attack.

donald-trumps-proi-ses-i-have-a-plan-to-defeat-isis-37447656.png

images

Last edited:

This is on YOU, Barry!

....sooo let me see if I get this straight: two years into Trump presidency rightwingers are blaming Obama for an ISIS attack.

images
They wouldn't dare blame their moron for anything That would only expose what nitwits they are for supporting him

I stubbed my toe on the coffee table this morning! Barry Owns This!

But wait....Pence and Trump say ISIS has been defeated.

They wouldn't dare blame their moron for anything
Spin, spin, spin..... :p

We're not talking about 'anything', snowflake - we are talking about SYRIA and the 4 Americans who were needlessly killed in the Nobel Peace Prize Winner's International War Crime invasion into Syria.

There is no one else at whose feet we can lay the blame for this. Obama ordered the invasion, Obama did not pull the troops out before he left office / failed to clean up his mess, and dumped in the lap of someone else.

Hill and Obama are old business Why can't the republicans see what an ah they support and stop blaming every wrong on others?

Pretty simple really....Trump was handed a gigantic MESS and is expected to fix it without a word about who put us in it....Barry doubled our debt, kept us in a recession, ran from a won war, and oversaw a plot to overthrow his successor.....how much should we be expected to tolerate before we start hanging these assholes from street lamps?

Hill and Obama are old business Why can't the republicans see what an ah they support and stop blaming every wrong on others?

Spin, spin, spin.... :p

'Every' wrong? Again, we aren't talking about 'every' wrong - we are talking about OBAMA'S WAR. We are talking about Hillary's and Obama's FOREIGN POLICY FAILURE!

Hill and Obama may be gone, but America is still suffering from the repercussions of their failures and crimes. The blood of these 4 soldiers is on THEIR hands.

Spin, spin, spin.... :p

'Every' wrong? Again, we aren't talking about 'every' wrong - we are talking about OBAMA'S WAR. We are talking about Hillary's and Obama's FOREIGN POLICY FAILURE!

Hill and Obama may be gone, but America is still suffering from the repercussions of their failures and crimes. The blood of these 4 soldiers is on THEIR hands.
Perhaps we should go back to the Republican invasion of Iraq to get some answers??

Perhaps we should go back to the Republican invasion of Iraq to get some answers??

Perhaps you should look up which Dems voted for that invasion including Hillary, Kerry, and the others who turned on Bush when things went haywire...stinking traitors the lot of them.

This is on YOU, Barry!

Nope....but I'm sure you would agree that some Congressional investigations need to take place on what happened.....after all, these soldiers lives were as valuable as those killed in Benghazi.

Forum List

Back