Trump Will Break Pelosi and Force Her Into Retirement

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
This dingbat has shut down the federal government over a policy position she agreed with Trump on before he was elected President. Build the wall Pelosi and let’s get on with life you blithering idiot. Trump will win this standoff and you will lose a vote of confidence within your own party. Goodbye Nancy. Your an embarrassment to the country.
Is Nancy Pelosi CRAZY, an Idiot or Just Pl...

This dingbat has shut down the federal government over a policy position she agreed with Trump on before he was elected President. Build the wall Pelosi and let’s get on with life you blithering idiot. Trump will win this standoff and you will lose a vote of confidence within your own party. Goodbye Nancy. Your an embarrassment to the country.

This should have happened about 200 years ago.

This should have happened about 200 years ago.
It’s become personal now. The Donald will go for the jugular. These political lightweights have not dealt in world of cutthroat big business.

I seriously don't see how you people can look at that man and see anything other than a petty little coward.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Her own daughter proudly told us that her Mom is a fucking psychopath

I seriously don't see how you people can look at that man and see anything other than a petty little coward.
Strong man standing up for our national security.
More like the wrong man standing up for his massive ego.
Breaking Pelosi
Marist Poll: Trump's Latino Support Jumps 19 Points

and yet only 27% said they will vote for him, 1% less than did in 2016
He will be alright in 2020. His Democratic opponent is guaranteed to be a complete nut jobber. Easy win.

That's what we see when we look at you. At any rate Nancy is sliding quickly down that great black hole that is dementia.

Breaking Pelosi

He will be alright in 2020. His Democratic opponent is guaranteed to be a complete nut jobber. Easy win.

nutjob vs nutjob once again...what a great country we live in! :21::21::21::21:

Breaking Pelosi

I will take Trump ANYDAY over the blithering nincompoop Pelosi.

Breaking Pelosi

I will take Trump ANYDAY over the blithering nincompoop Pelosi.

that is like saying "I will take lung cancer any day over pancreatic cancer".

Don't you wish you did not have to choose between such terrible choices?

Forum List

Back