By a Carbon Credit from the biggest Hippocrate on earth

Gore Invests In Carbon Credit Company, Will Media Care? | NewsBusters.org

When people questioned Al GORE about his home using 20 times the electricity of an average home, and His use of SUV's and Private Jets. His response was he buys carbon credits to off set his carbon foot print.

Problem is he buys then from his own damn company.

AL GORE is the biggest Hippocrate EVER!!

LOL....So let me get this straight. You pay money and that somehow, somewhere, sucks CO2 out of the atmosphere??? LOL. Buying a carbon credit does not remove CO2 from the atmosphere. The CO2 he threw into the atmosphere is still there. Money is not going to magically "disappear" the Carbon. What a cheap fraud.

Are we born with any 'Natural" carbon credits ? And where do the people you buy them from get them ? Is there a tree you can pick them from. Worst of all now I have to worry about someone pawning off a counterfeit carbon credit on me.

Gore Invests In Carbon Credit Company, Will Media Care? | NewsBusters.org

When people questioned Al GORE about his home using 20 times the electricity of an average home, and His use of SUV's and Private Jets. His response was he buys carbon credits to off set his carbon foot print.

Problem is he buys then from his own damn company.

AL GORE is the biggest Hippocrate EVER!!

Well ... maybe not the "biggest" .. but at least "one of the biggest". We should only belive Al Gore when he says 'he invented the internet'. :eusa_shifty:

Ok, ok, ok! He did not actually say he "invented it" ... but I bet he was thinking he did. Or .... it was just GW that said it - during the beginning of his melt down :confused:
snopes.com: Al Gore Invented the Internet

Are we born with any 'Natural" carbon credits ? And where do the people you buy them from get them ? Is there a tree you can pick them from. Worst of all now I have to worry about someone pawning off a counterfeit carbon credit on me.

It reminds me of that cell phone commercial where the boy throws away his roll-over minutes (you know, the orange circle things).

I'm sorry dillo, but we have found your home sits atop a carbon credit mine. We're buying you out at rock bottom and putting you out in the name of imminent domain. :badgrin:

Hypocracy?

Ya' think?

In all probabillity, one's carbon footprint is an direct relation to one's affluence.

Duh!

Now one can't entirely blame the affluent for wanting our society to do something about CO2 because, let's face it, this pollution is everyone's problem.

But yes, the hypocracy of somebody who probably pollutes hundreds of time more than the average family is more than just a little annoying.

And when that person also stands as a spokeman for conservation and reducing CO2 emissions, too?

Vexing to be sure.

I'm sorry dillo, but we have found your home sits atop a carbon credit mine. We're buying you out at rock bottom and putting you out in the name of imminent domain. :badgrin:

Not without a fight you SOB !! ( what do they look like? Black makes sense but I've never seen on that I know of )
Well---whatever they are I WAS HERE FIRST. They are mine !!!!!:D

Not without a fight you SOB !! ( what do they look like? Black makes sense but I've never seen one that I know of )
Well---whatever they are I WAS HERE FIRST. They are mine !!!!!:D

Last edited:
LOL....So let me get this straight. You pay money and that somehow, somewhere, sucks CO2 out of the atmosphere??? LOL. Buying a carbon credit does not remove CO2 from the atmosphere. The CO2 he threw into the atmosphere is still there. Money is not going to magically "disappear" the Carbon. What a cheap fraud.

No the idea is you buy carbon credits and the company uses that money to invest in green projects. Sounds like a rebirth of the mid evil church practice of a sin tax. They would send people out among the massive selling forgiveness of sins for a small "donation"

In Gores case he owns the carbon credit company he Buys credits from. Sound fishy to me :)

Last edited:
No the idea is you buy carbon credits and the company uses that money to invest in green projects. Sounds like a rebirth of the mid evil church practice of a sin tax. They would send people out among the massive selling forgiveness of sins for a small "donation"

And thank GOD Al Gore is willing to sacrifice himself to these holy ends.

In Gores case he owns the carbon credit company he Buys credits from. Sound fishy to me :)

Ya know...that was exactly what I thought the very first time I heard about this carbon tax credit system, Charles.

Indulgences is the word you're searching for, I think.

I suppose we could listen to Bush instead who seems to believe it is our God given right to pollute.

One hopes we'll think for ourselves, and not ignore the fact warts regardless of whose faces upon which we find them.

Ahhh....ok. Makes sense, but still fraudulous.

Forum List

Back