BWAHAHAHAA! Unions Lose in Wis!

Working people weren't screwed in any way

Sure they were.

Because the only "working" people in this country work for unions, right?

MORE PEOPLE WORK WITHOUT A UNION THAN WORK FOR UNIONS.

THEY WORK TOO YOU LYING MORONS.

STARTING WITH MY HUSBAND WHO WORKS VERY HARD FOR HIS FAMILY!
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Dont let your husband fool you. If he doesnt beloing to a union he is not working hard at all.

By the way....as a business planner/human resources solutions consultant with clients that are both unionized and not unionized?

Our findings?

Those that have unions have a workforce where the level of work ethic and dedication is based on the LEAST acceptable...for example...ALL sick days are used by ALL employees of our unionized clients...(actually, the figure is 99.3%)

Only 58.2% of employees of our non unionized clients use ALL of their sick days per year.

congrats on all the money your team poured into Wi.

I guess that is all elections are anymore.

Just great big piles of money from thre wealthy

Get out the vote - millions$$

Bus trips in for out of staters - millions$$

Hired gun community agitators - millions$$

Faux outrage propaganda - millions$$

Real Americans rejecting union thuggery - Priceless !!

any more rightwingnut talking points you'd like to spew all over the screen?

millions of dollars poured in to the election by rabid rightwing PAC's and the RNC...

priceless.

your observations are, as usual, more and more selective.

oh.. .and screw you for the 'real americans' comment.

I got tired of all the bomb throwing, so now i just throw back. The behavior of the democrats and unions through this whole debacle has been despicable at best, maybe you've forgotten the shit they pulled in this process, but i haven't.

congrats on all the money your team poured into Wi.

I guess that is all elections are anymore.

Just great big piles of money from thre wealthy

Love the talking point. How does it feel to be a walking taling point?

Outside groups — led by national unions on the Democratic side and limited government groups such as the Wisconsin Club for Growth on the Republican side — have shoveled more than $25 million into the recall effort, with both sides spending about the same amount. The candidates, meanwhile, have raised more than $5 million.

The staggering dollar amounts being showered on the eight recall campaigns — which after a July 19 election and Tuesday’s six contests will conclude with two elections on Aug. 16 — are shattering state records. In 2010, when the 99-member assembly and half the 33-member state Senate was up for election, outside organizations spent $3.75 million in Wisconsin — 15 percent of this year’s total.

“The spending is so far off the charts. It does not compare to anything we’ve ever seen,” said Mike McCabe, executive director of the Wisconsin Democracy Campaign, which tracks campaign spending in the state. “It is an indication of how much things have been stirred up here. Wisconsin has been put on a national stage and it is clear that some groups see these elections as something of a national referendum.”

The stakes could hardly be higher. Democrats and their allies in organized labor are hoping for a net gain of three seats, which would give them control of the state Senate, which, like the assembly, is controlled by Republicans.

Record-setting money flows to Wisconsin for recall elections to test GOP agenda - The Washington Post

Democrats picked up two seats after successfully forcing an election.

How is that "losing"?

wow, and you don't SEE a problem with that. Well evidently the people DID and spoke LOUD AND CLEAR.

I bet you didn't have a problem with it when it was done to Gray Davis, now did ya?

Well you probably do now..though..seeing as Arnold turned out to be much more centrist then previously thought.

:lol:

It's simple math folks. Six seats were up for grabs, four went republican and two went democratic. Anyone who understands the concept of keeping score understands that the republicans won this battle, by a score of 4-2.

How is that "losing"?

wow, and you don't SEE a problem with that. Well evidently the people DID and spoke LOUD AND CLEAR.

I bet you didn't have a problem with it when it was done to Gray Davis, now did ya?

Well you probably do now..though..seeing as Arnold turned out to be much more centrist then previously thought.

You people keep bring up the Davis recall. How the hell does it have anything to with what went on in Wisconsin? sheesh

That's a blatant lie.

Opinions can't be lies.

Sallow is to well informed to not be.

Unions make up about 10-15% of the work place.

this was a blow to government union pay and benefits that the private citizen, the other 85-90%, could no longer afford to support.

That 10-15% still have thier jobs and the rest won't be pulled under.

He knows this.

It's not a lie.

There's been a slow erosion of the rights of labor for quite some time now.

It started with Reagan breaking the Air Traffic Controllers Union and has continued on with managment "capturing" Union members by offering them the very same benefits that Unions fought so hard to get without the Union dues.

Then once the Union is gone..so go the Benefits.

Seen it happen over and over again.

How is that "losing"?

Who thought that? Married to Shriver didnt fool many people on the right as to how he would govern.

You people keep bring up the Davis recall. How the hell does it have anything to with what went on in Wisconsin? sheesh

You live in Wisconsin? Didn't know that.

How's the weather?

Sure they were.

Because the only "working" people in this country work for unions, right?

MORE PEOPLE WORK WITHOUT A UNION THAN WORK FOR UNIONS.

THEY WORK TOO YOU LYING MORONS.

STARTING WITH MY HUSBAND WHO WORKS VERY HARD FOR HIS FAMILY!
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Dont let your husband fool you. If he doesnt beloing to a union he is not working hard at all.

By the way....as a business planner/human resources solutions consultant with clients that are both unionized and not unionized?

Our findings?

Those that have unions have a workforce where the level of work ethic and dedication is based on the LEAST acceptable...for example...ALL sick days are used by ALL employees of our unionized clients...(actually, the figure is 99.3%)

Only 58.2% of employees of our non unionized clients use ALL of their sick days per year.

My Dad was a supervisor and Manager on the B-1A and B-1B (and supervisor on the Apoll 11).

The man under him were union.

He had to take all the doors off the stalls in the men's restroom because the men would go in there, pull up their feet and sleep in the stalls.

I forget what he had to do about the men carrying lunch. He had a problem with men being drunk after lunch.

He discovered that they were taking oranges in their lunches in which they were injecting vodka into a frozen orange. So, they were having an vodka and orange with their lunch.

He would complain to me, about the fact the union men got paid twice what he ever got paid in a non management job, yet worked half as hard.

The idea of calling union people "working people," AS IF THEY ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WORK IN THIS COUNTRY, is an insult to the working men and women of this country that really rankles me.

Trust me, my dad in management worked twice the hours the union people did, and half that time was in cleaning up the union workers, MESSES!

Who thought that? Married to Shriver didnt fool many people on the right as to how he would govern.

Oh come on.

He called Democrats "girlie men".

Surely you had hope after that one! :lol:

You live in Wisconsin? Didn't know that.

How's the weather?

:cuckoo:

That's a blatant lie.

Opinions can't be lies.

Sallow is to well informed to not be.

Unions make up about 10-15% of the work place.

this was a blow to government union pay and benefits that the private citizen, the other 85-90%, could no longer afford to support.

That 10-15% still have thier jobs and the rest won't be pulled under.

He knows this.

If you said his post was blatant dishonesty (a statement of opinion), I'd be inclined to agree with you. But I hold the accusation of 'lying' to a higher standard, that is, a false statement of fact. And he did not post a false statement of fact.

Forum List

Back