BWAHAHAHAA! Unions Lose in Wis!

Because the only "working" people in this country work for unions, right?

MORE PEOPLE WORK WITHOUT A UNION THAN WORK FOR UNIONS.

THEY WORK TOO YOU LYING MORONS.

STARTING WITH MY HUSBAND WHO WORKS VERY HARD FOR HIS FAMILY!
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Dont let your husband fool you. If he doesnt beloing to a union he is not working hard at all.

By the way....as a business planner/human resources solutions consultant with clients that are both unionized and not unionized?

Our findings?

Those that have unions have a workforce where the level of work ethic and dedication is based on the LEAST acceptable...for example...ALL sick days are used by ALL employees of our unionized clients...(actually, the figure is 99.3%)

Only 58.2% of employees of our non unionized clients use ALL of their sick days per year.

My Dad was a supervisor and Manager on the B-1A and B-1B (and supervisor on the Apoll 11).

The man under him were union.

He had to take all the doors off the stalls in the men's restroom because the men would go in there, pull up their feet and sleep in the stalls.

I forget what he had to do about the men carrying lunch. He had a problem with men being drunk after lunch.

He discovered that they were taking oranges in their lunches in which they were injecting vodka into a frozen orange. So, they were having an vodka and orange with their lunch.

He would complain to me, about the fact the union men got paid twice what he ever got paid in a non management job, yet worked half as hard.

The idea of calling union people "working people," AS IF THEY ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WORK IN THIS COUNTRY, is an insult to the working men and women of this country that really rankles me.

Trust me, my dad in management worked twice the hours the union people did, and half that time was in cleaning up the union workers, MESSES!

And I had a unicorn that could fly.

Dude, benefits are going the way of the DoDO and you can THANK your Unions for that reality.

They have pushed and prodded, and made them so expensive that they push businesses into bankruptcy as they did GM.

So its the UNIONS that are responsible for high health care costs.

Care to explain that one?

Are you upset that health insurance is no longer purchased through the union?

Dude, benefits are going the way of the DoDO and you can THANK your Unions for that reality.

They have pushed and prodded, and made them so expensive that they push businesses into bankruptcy as they did GM.

So its the UNIONS that are responsible for high health care costs.

Care to explain that one?

It's the "public unions" who were laying the cost of healthcare on the taxpayers.

Feel the heartbreak!

a43ef07ede1d6c11f50e6a706700b184.jpg

Republicans hold off Dems in recalls, win enough seats to keep majority in Senate

After tens of millions of dollars spent by outside interest groups, dozens of attack ads and exhaustive get-out-the-vote efforts, Democrats on Tuesday fell short of their goal of taking control of the state Senate and stopping the agenda of Gov. Scott Walker.

Republicans won four of six recall races, meaning the party still holds a narrow 17-16 majority in the Senate — at least until next week, when Sens. Robert Wirch, D-Pleasant Prairie, and Jim Holperin, D-Conover face their own recall elections. A third Democrat, Sen. Dave Hansen, D-Green Bay, easily survived a recall attempt last month.
Read more: Republicans hold off Dems in recalls, win enough seats to keep majority in Senate

IN OTHER WORDS, the elections of 2010 were NOT an abberation. They were WHAT the voters wanted, and the VOTERS again made that clear.

All that outside money and the GOP held onto power. The Gov held onto his majority.

Read it and weep liberals. 2012 is coming, and the voters HAVEN'T changed their minds, after all.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's a real positive way to spin losing 2 seats.

Sorry, but I've never had to interview for a job after I was already hired.

Keep trying libs.

I keep asking the same question and all of you libs are too cowardly to answer.

IF this was the exact opposite and Republicans LOST FOUR SEATS and only won two, WHICH MEANS THEY LOST THE MAJORITY, would you call that a win for the Republicans????????

Then how can you spin this as a win for Democrats????????

Keep trying libs. Keep trying!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dont let your husband fool you. If he doesnt beloing to a union he is not working hard at all.

By the way....as a business planner/human resources solutions consultant with clients that are both unionized and not unionized?

Our findings?

Those that have unions have a workforce where the level of work ethic and dedication is based on the LEAST acceptable...for example...ALL sick days are used by ALL employees of our unionized clients...(actually, the figure is 99.3%)

Only 58.2% of employees of our non unionized clients use ALL of their sick days per year.

My Dad was a supervisor and Manager on the B-1A and B-1B (and supervisor on the Apoll 11).

The man under him were union.

He had to take all the doors off the stalls in the men's restroom because the men would go in there, pull up their feet and sleep in the stalls.

I forget what he had to do about the men carrying lunch. He had a problem with men being drunk after lunch.

He discovered that they were taking oranges in their lunches in which they were injecting vodka into a frozen orange. So, they were having an vodka and orange with their lunch.

He would complain to me, about the fact the union men got paid twice what he ever got paid in a non management job, yet worked half as hard.

The idea of calling union people "working people," AS IF THEY ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WORK IN THIS COUNTRY, is an insult to the working men and women of this country that really rankles me.

Trust me, my dad in management worked twice the hours the union people did, and half that time was in cleaning up the union workers, MESSES!

And I had a unicorn that could fly.

I bet you really think you did.

Democrats fall short in Wisconsin recall elections

Democrats fall short in Wisconsin recall elections - politics - More politics - msnbc.com

We all know MSNBC is a hard rightwing site, right?

Fall short of taking back the Senate. That's what that headline means. It doesn't mean they've fallen short in every single one of their life endeavors.

How many seats did the Republicans gain?

Jesus Christ you people are a like a bunch of retarded children on PEZ.

I think we see who's acting like a child.

THE GOP WON FOUR RETAINING THEIR MAJORITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Try again sore loser!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are really a loon.

Unions got those benefits in the first place.

And benefits had very little to do with GM's bankrupcy. Building big crappy gas guzzling SUVs that didn't sell outside the US, did.

I don't recall any conservatives saying that the Republicans lost in 2010 because THEY failed to win a majority in the Senate.

Anyone? Anyone remember any wingnuts saying that?

The number 4 is larger than the number 2.

That's not simple math, it's counting.

You may want to hunt down your K teacher and beat the fuck outta him or her for letting you continue on to 1st grade.

Don't confuse obamabots with arithmetic. They spent K12 reading books about gay penguins and obscure black poets.

You deserve +1 million for that one! Wish I could give it to ya!

But I'll send you what I can. Hey everyone rep this guy! He deserves it! (Is it okay if I say that?)

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

You are really a loon.

Unions got those benefits in the first place.

And benefits had very little to do with GM's bankrupcy. Building big crappy gas guzzling SUVs that didn't sell outside the US, did.

Unions had a major role in the bankruptcy of GM.

I bet you didn't have a problem with it when it was done to Gray Davis, now did ya?

Well you probably do now..though..seeing as Arnold turned out to be much more centrist then previously thought.

:lol:

You people keep bring up the Davis recall. How the hell does it have anything to with what went on in Wisconsin? sheesh

Both states were deep in debt from over spending....that's the connection.

Actually..no.

Winsconsin got into financial trouble after big tax cuts.

California got into trouble after they voted on a ridiculous "proposition" that made it impossible to raise taxes.

THAT's the connection.

People are ridiculous about taxes and services.

They all want chocolate cake and ice cream but when the bill comes they don't want to pay it.

The number 4 is larger than the number 2.

That's not simple math, it's counting.

You may want to hunt down your K teacher and beat the fuck outta him or her for letting you continue on to 1st grade.

So how many seats did the Republicans gain?

FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooo! They kept the majority!

Does it permeate, yet??????

:cuckoo:

IF this was the exact opposite and Republicans LOST FOUR SEATS and only won two, WHICH MEANS THEY LOST THE MAJORITY, would you call that a win for the Republicans????????

Sorry, all I can make that you are saying out is something like this:
"If ma ma ma ma bla bla and bla bla bla were turned around bla bla bla and you know it! BWaahhh! Meeeahhhh!!!"

Now, just tell me, how many seats did the Republicans gain, and since when does the term of Wisconsin Senators only last 1 year? I thought they did their elections on 2 year cycles up there.

I don't recall any conservatives saying that the Republicans lost in 2010 because THEY failed to win a majority in the Senate.

Anyone? Anyone remember any wingnuts saying that?

you are comparing a general election that was traditional andnot based on a legal, but rarely used tactic of recall based on not being happy with the results?

I mean...really?

Isnt that a bit of a stretch for you?

Democrats fall short in Wisconsin recall elections

Democrats fall short in Wisconsin recall elections - politics - More politics - msnbc.com

We all know MSNBC is a hard rightwing site, right?

Fall short of taking back the Senate. That's what that headline means. It doesn't mean they've fallen short in every single one of their life endeavors.

How many seats did the Republicans gain?

Jesus Christ you people are a like a bunch of retarded children on PEZ.

I think we see who's acting like a child.

THE GOP WON FOUR RETAINING THEIR MAJORITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Try again sore loser!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How many seats did the GOP gain?

Forum List

Back