BWAHAHAHAA! Unions Lose in Wis!

LOL and Obama is raising what a BILLION dollars to run for president and you complain about the rep.:eusa_whistle:

lol...and he is raising that money during a serious financial crisis, multiple wars going on....and while those on the left are starting to vocally criticize his inability to lead.

Rush reported that Obama has already done THIRTY FIVE CAMPAIGN FUND RAISERS already. But by this time in Bush's first term, he had done SEVEN.

That will tell you how worried Obama is about getting reelected!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

He's just going back to what he knows best, (only thing he knows?), campaigning, and ginning people up.

Feel the heartbreak!

see, this is why i think you guys are nuts. why would you cheer to see working people screwed?

and why would you celebrate losing two seats?

:cuckoo:

BECAUSE YOU IDIOT LIBS ACT LIKE UNION PEOPLE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE THAT WORK!

How ARROGANTLY STUPID CAN YOU BE.

It's insulting to everyone else out there THAT WORK FOR A LIVING.

And Unions are not there for people to work.

THEY ARE THERE FOR PEOPLE NOT TO WORK.

My daughter learned that at 16, when she worked a Union job at a grocery store.

She came home frusted because she worked so hard, yet people who gold bricked all the time got raises just the same.

"It's like they are paid NOT TO WORK."

And I told her, "Welcome to working for a Union, honey."

I'm glad she had that job, because she learned a valuable lesson.

But, I'M SICK of liberals calling Unions "working people."

IT'S AN INSULT TO EVERY PERSON WHO WORKS FOR A LIVING THAT IS NOT UNION.

I got news for you.

THERE ARE MORE PEOPLE IN THIS COUNTRY WORKING WITHOUT A UNION THAN ARE WORKING FOR A UNION.

Guess what? THEY WORK TOO, DAMMIT!

Feel the heartbreak!

see, this is why i think you guys are nuts. why would you cheer to see working people screwed?

and why would you celebrate losing two seats? but then again, the right always cheers for the schoolyard bullies.

aww, poor baby

didum union thuggies not pull off a sweep for you?

awww

Got anymore lies you wanna spread?

Imagine what would happen if they spent those tens of millions trying to get a pay rise or better working conditions for their members, but I suppose they figured 'scrap that, lets just waste it on some jumped up political campaign'.

I'll be honest, I was hoping the dems would gain a slight majority.

But the people have spoken and I respect that.

Imagine what would happen if they spent those tens of millions trying to get a pay rise or better working conditions for their members, but I suppose they figured 'scrap that, lets just waste it on some jumped up political campaign'.

How exactly is that mutually exclusive?

:lol:

congrats on all the money your team poured into Wi.

I guess that is all elections are anymore.

Just great big piles of money from thre wealthy

Get out the vote - millions$$

Bus trips in for out of staters - millions$$

Hired gun community agitators - millions$$

Faux outrage propaganda - millions$$

Real Americans rejecting union thuggery - Priceless !!

any more rightwingnut talking points you'd like to spew all over the screen?

millions of dollars poured in to the election by rabid rightwing PAC's and the RNC...

priceless.

your observations are, as usual, more and more selective.

oh.. .and screw you for the 'real americans' comment.

She's right.

Screw you for the Real Americans comment.

It shoulc have been "Freedom Loving Americans". Liberals prefer tyranny.

Democrats picked up two seats after successfully forcing an election.

How is that "losing"?

Look at liberals trying to spin this is really a win.

Do you think that IF Four Democrats had won that recall, and only two Republicans had won, LOSING MAJORITY, that you libs would be saying it wasn't a loss for the Republicans???????

You know damn well you wouldn't, so stop lying to yourselves!

My thought exactly. They deduct money from the wages of working people so they can disburse it to a wide range of nutcase leftwing causes.

How is that "losing"?

Do you think that IF Four Democrats had won that recall, and only two Republicans had won, LOSING MAJORITY, that you libs would be saying it wasn't a loss for the Republicans???????

I so hope every Republican thinks like you.

They don't...but one could hope.

and why would you celebrate losing two seats? but then again, the right always cheers for the schoolyard bullies.

Working people weren't screwed in any way

Sure they were.

Because the only "working" people in this country work for unions, right?

MORE PEOPLE WORK WITHOUT A UNION THAN WORK FOR UNIONS.

THEY WORK TOO YOU LYING MORONS.

STARTING WITH MY HUSBAND WHO WORKS VERY HARD FOR HIS FAMILY!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

How exactly is that mutually exclusive?

:lol:
They waste the money they could have used to lobby aka bribe after the election. :eusa_shhh:

Feel the heartbreak!

We are cheering seeing working people that have a union being offered nothing more than the rest of us hard working people that do not strong arm our employers.

It is good to see that strong arm tactics and whining doesnt work.

And we are not cheering losing 2 seats. That is SPIN by you....and if you dont know that, then you have comprehension issues.

We are cheering the fact that the system works...even when people want to toss out an election, the end result is the way the people originally voted for it.

And as is quite apparent by ALL of your posts...you see us as NUTS for only one reason. Becuase you have never taken the time or energy to try to understand the conservatives way of thinking...as I have as it pertains to progressives.

And the result? I do not see progressives as nuts. I simply disagree with them.

How is that "losing"?

I so hope every Republican thinks like you.

They don't...but one could hope.

That didn't answer the question, so keep lying to yourself.

Answer it.

IF, this was the exact opposite, and Republicans lost the majority WINNING BACK ONLY TWO SEATS, would you say it was a win for Republicans?

Then how can you say it's a win for Democrats with a straight face?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back