Buyers remorse?

Where is the celebration for the brave new world America is about to enter? Granted lefties are seldom gracious in victory (or anything else) but all we see is sniping at the defeated republican candidate and phony "advice" for the republican party. I haven't seen a single post by the left that is uplifting and positive. I have a sneaking suspicion that the reasonable left is starting to realize what they have done and how it will effect the future of the US. The radical left is so used to hate filled political attacks that they stay in a campaign mode all the time while the world passes them by.

Excellent post.

The left operated on nothing but rage and hatred for the 8 years of the Bush Admin.

Obama got elected, and for two years, they had the White House and both Houses of Congress.

They still operated on nothing but rage and hate.

Then the 2010 midterms, and they lost the House. More rage and hate.

They simply can't turn it off.

Just the fact Bush had the highest approval ratings of any president in history shows why you are a liar or an idiot or delusional. I go with "all of the above".

Where is the celebration for the brave new world America is about to enter? Granted lefties are seldom gracious in victory (or anything else) but all we see is sniping at the defeated republican candidate and phony "advice" for the republican party. I haven't seen a single post by the left that is uplifting and positive. I have a sneaking suspicion that the reasonable left is starting to realize what they have done and how it will effect the future of the US. The radical left is so used to hate filled political attacks that they stay in a campaign mode all the time while the world passes them by.

BINGO!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

:cuckoo:

Not paying attention or willfully blind? :dunno:

You do realize it only takes one post to make your entire thesis BS, right? Care to retract now or will I have to do a search? Take some time.

Are you waiting for the latest Media Matters or Huffington to quote? Come on, look at the posts on the forum. Hardly uplifting unless you think hate speech and angry rhetoric is uplifting?

You didn't say the over all tenor of the debate or some sort of majority. You claimed not a single positive piece. It's usually not a good idea to go with absolutes, since it takes only one instance to prove you wrong. I feel I've posted some positives pieces. You may not agree with my conclusions, but that doesn't make them negative.

They don't need to celebrate, they'll just sit back and blame Bush, the rich guys, and those who dare hold down jobs without a union determining their destiny for anything not right in the world obfuscating themselves of any responsibility for anything.

Whitehall, you'll have to end the sour grapes posts sometime. Why not start now?

And no, we are not going to start singing kumbayas just because it hurts your feelings that we don't. We've got work to do.

I might have an excuse for sour grapes but what is the radical left's excuse? Attacking Rush Limbaugh and the Tea Party? The election is over, why not tell us how great the next four years will be? Not sure? Neither am I.

The next two years are likely to be as contentious as the last two. Either the republicans will stop with the obstructionist attitude and start contributing to the process again or they will be swept in to irrelevancy in 2014.

Just my humble prediction.

The left operated on nothing but rage and hatred for the 8 years of the Bush Admin.

Obama got elected, and for two years, they had the White House and both Houses of Congress.

:wtf:

Where the HELL are you getting your news, Mr. guns in hand?

If its rage and hate you seek, look no further than The TEA Party wing. :eusa_hand:

Two years? You're such a major dumbass.

FOX NEWS LIES: Obama only had a majority for 133 days, not two years - Detroit liberal | Examiner.com

See? Nothing but rage and hatred. :lmao:

You want rage and hate? Come to Florida and have tea with Allen West. He's the king.

Ah, another "Obama's win is actually a loss" excuse. :lol::lol::lol:

I have a sneaking suspicion that you're typing one-handed while reaching for the tissues with the other hand.

BINGO!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Fail-O

Negged

Republicans are demonstrating buyers remorse for having selected Romney

But they had no other choice

still.....under the bus for Mr Romney

Their psyche is similar to Hamas. Thank God they don't have access to rockets........on second thought, they do!

Negged

mitt21n-1-web.jpg

Just the fact Bush had the highest approval ratings of any president in history shows why you are a liar or an idiot or delusional. I go with "all of the above".
Of course you do -- you're a serial liar.

Yes, the left loved Bush -- until he started doing something about terrorists. Then you opposed him.

bush-approval-historic.jpg

You wanted him to do nothing about Islamofascists.

:wtf:

Where the HELL are you getting your news, Mr. guns in hand?

If its rage and hate you seek, look no further than The TEA Party wing. :eusa_hand:
Reality. Try it someday.

racist loon is racist loon.

Of course you do -- you're a serial liar.

Yes, the left loved Bush -- until he started doing something about terrorists. Then you opposed him.

bush-approval-historic.jpg

You wanted him to do nothing about Islamofascists.

Amazing how Bush pissed away so much goodwill at home and abroad.

Thanks for posting

Forum List

Back