Buyers remorse?

The left operated on nothing but rage and hatred for the 8 years of the Bush Admin.

Obama got elected, and for two years, they had the White House and both Houses of Congress.

They still operated on nothing but rage and hate.

Then the 2010 midterms, and they lost the House. More rage and hate.

They simply can't turn it off.

Just the fact Bush had the highest approval ratings of any president in history shows why you are a liar or an idiot or delusional. I go with "all of the above".
Of course you do -- you're a serial liar.

Yes, the left loved Bush -- until he started doing something about terrorists. Then you opposed him.

You wanted him to do nothing about Islamofascists.

And he did nothing. He let Bin Laden go and turned Iraq into a terrorist recruitment tool. What's your point, Braveman?...Other than the point on the top of your head.

Liberals keep talking about the election because they have no plan or clue about the future.

They are hoping for a miracle that raising taxes will violate economic principles and somehow create wealth and jobs. They are willing to crap in their own hand then eat it and tell us it tasted great.

See: Clinton-era tax rates, and get back to me.

WH, nothing changed with the election, dems control the presidency and a not filibuster majority in the senate, reps still control the house. The encumbranrt almost always wins The reps still have the lion's share of the governors, Screw them telling Rebs he have to change as if they cared, pay no attention it is their childish frm of a dig. Besides the FACT they have nothing positive to point out about Obama other then being black and that makes them feel good.

Last edited:
Where is the celebration for the brave new world America is about to enter? Granted lefties are seldom gracious in victory (or anything else) but all we see is sniping at the defeated republican candidate and phony "advice" for the republican party. I haven't seen a single post by the left that is uplifting and positive. I have a sneaking suspicion that the reasonable left is starting to realize what they have done and how it will effect the future of the US. The radical left is so used to hate filled political attacks that they stay in a campaign mode all the time while the world passes them by.

1. Its the GObP/R who have been trashing the loser Mitt. The rest of us are just glad he didn't manage to fool more voters into voting for him.

2. "Buyer's remorse" would have happened sometime in the past four years and would have resulted in the election of said loser, Mitt.

3. I have seen nothing BUT "uplifting and positive" from the left and whining sour grapes from the rw's.

4. Its not JUST that the liberal/Dems won. Its that the United States won!

Liberals keep talking about the election because they have no plan or clue about the future.

They are hoping for a miracle that raising taxes will violate economic principles and somehow create wealth and jobs. They are willing to crap in their own hand then eat it and tell us it tasted great.

How does it violate economic principles, if it looks like we're working on cutting the deficit? People will feel better about the direction of the country and spend more money. More money spent means more jobs to fill demand. More jobs means more people paying taxes to close the deficit further. It's called the Snowball Effect. I really don't think you know much about capitalist economics at all!

Just the fact Bush had the highest approval ratings of any president in history shows why you are a liar or an idiot or delusional. I go with "all of the above".

Yes, the left loved Bush -- until he started doing something about terrorists. Then you opposed him.

And he did nothing. He let Bin Laden go and turned Iraq into a terrorist recruitment tool. What's your point, Braveman?...Other than the point on the top of your head.
So, Obama, by continuing Bush's policies, expanding the war in Afghanistan, and keeping Gitmo open -- made the terrorists afraid of us and made them stop terrorizing people?

If you want to set a standard for one President to follow, you have to apply it to all of them.

Even Obama.

So, Obama, by continuing Bush's policies, expanding the war in Afghanistan, and keeping Gitmo open -- made the terrorists afraid of us and made them stop terrorizing people?

If you want to set a standard for one President to follow, you have to apply it to all of them.

Even Obama.

Bush tried to convince us that terrorists were in Iraq........
Obama said bullshit and got us the fuck out of Iraq and into Afghanistan and Pakistan where there actually WERE terrorists

Guess who we found in Pakistan Dave? Go ahead....guess

Even Obama.

Obama said bullshit and got us the fuck out of Iraq and into Afghanistan and Pakistan where there actually WERE terrorists

Obama got us out of Iraq?

How?

Oh, yes -- by following the timeline negotiated under Bush. And did you know Obama wanted to keep troops in Iraq LONGER than the date in Bush's agreement?

No. You probably didn't. :lmao:

Obama wants to keep 3,000-5,000 U.S. troops in Iraq into 2012 - The Washington Post

Even Obama.

Judge Crater?

Where is the celebration for the brave new world America is about to enter? Granted lefties are seldom gracious in victory (or anything else) but all we see is sniping at the defeated republican candidate and phony "advice" for the republican party. I haven't seen a single post by the left that is uplifting and positive. I have a sneaking suspicion that the reasonable left is starting to realize what they have done and how it will effect the future of the US. The radical left is so used to hate filled political attacks that they stay in a campaign mode all the time while the world passes them by.

The REAL left has never been enamoured with Obama, lad.

You didn't know that?

Even Obama.

Sorry, pal, but we're talking about Bush. Bush ignored Afghanistan, letting Bin Laden (the man responsible for murdering 3000 people on American soil) go in favor of invading Iraq (a country that was no threat to us and was relatively stable in the region).

Obama is the president who actually got Bin Laden. I know that just tears you up inside, but that's just the way it is. If you were less of a partisan hack, you'd show some appreciation, but since you're incapable of giving credit to a Democrat for doing what a Republican failed (and even said he wasn't concerned about) to do.

Even Obama.

How?

Oh, yes -- by following the timeline negotiated under Bush. And did you know Obama wanted to keep troops in Iraq LONGER than the date in Bush's agreement?

Obama wants to keep 3,000-5,000 U.S. troops in Iraq into 2012 - The Washington Post

The timeline that Republicans bitched about. :lol:

Whitehall, you'll have to end the sour grapes posts sometime. Why not start now?

And no, we are not going to start singing kumbayas just because it hurts your feelings that we don't. We've got work to do.

Glad someone has work to do, how many millions are unemployed? Still I don't see an end to this real problem. I was out of work 6 mths and even with a great skill set, I struggled to find work. It is a real problem and I see nothing other than lip service being done.

What do you want the government to do?

Butt out of our lives and our business. In other words, a lot less than government currently does.

Worse yet, they want us to chow down on their shit sandwich with a smile on our faces.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Ironic.

Even Obama.

How?

Bush had five years to get us out of Iraq.... a military invasion he assured us would be quickly and painlessly completed. Remember MISSION ACCOMPLISHED?

Bush deserves ZERO credit for Iraq. It was an invasion he never should have ordered in the first place and one where he blundered the occupation and political transition

Obama saved us from Bush's blunder and deserves full credit

Even Obama.

Sorry, pal, but we're talking about Bush. Bush ignored Afghanistan, letting Bin Laden (the man responsible for murdering 3000 people on American soil) go in favor of invading Iraq (a country that was no threat to us and was relatively stable in the region).

Obama is the president who actually got Bin Laden. I know that just tears you up inside, but that's just the way it is. If you were less of a partisan hack, you'd show some appreciation, but since you're incapable of giving credit to a Democrat for doing what a Republican failed (and even said he wasn't concerned about) to do.
Your leftist echo-chamber nonsense aside, I have given Obama credit for bin Laden. Of course, it's ludicrous that he had to "sleep on the decision".

Osama Bin Laden dead: Obama took 16 hours to make up his mind | Mail Online

What a decisive leader, huh? :cool:

Forum List

Back