Buttplug Buttigieg: Trump Is Using White Identity Politics

I love White Identity Politics. If you don't then you're anti-White. This sodomite disciple of Satan has no business running for president.

Pete Buttigieg: Trump Uses 'White Guy Identity Politics' to Divide America
He is right. Consider how many hours per day you spend curled into the fetal position thinking that brown folk are coming for you. Trump is great at using that.

Do you really believe that? I have never once in my life worried about "brown folk" coming after me. It's a white folk non issue. We get up, go to work, do our thing without a thought regarding "brown folk" and what they are up to. If you believe otherwise, then you are way to self absorbed....
From your posts alone I have no idea what goes on in your head other than the epic religious fantasy you seem to think is playing out. So I exempt you from my belief that all Trump voters despise brown folk.

White people do have an identity

You can spot the obvious. So what?
Why are you so afraid of that?

I asked you: so what? You implied I'm afraid of something when there is absolutely nothing to justify that implication.

I’ll answer first
Because by doing so you can shirk your own actual responsibilities and lay the blame for your failures elsewhere.

Shirk what responsibilities you fucking partisan dunce? Blame my failures on what, you fucking partisan dunce? I've done neither. This is why it is a chore to communicate with Cult45. You fucking ingrates can't answer simple, straight forward questions without filtering information through today's winger talking points.

And he's using homo identity politics...Shocking.

No, actually Pete is NOT doing that; the right, and homophobic ass holes like you are the ones that are using 'homo identity politics' in regard to a candidate.

The Inescapable Link between Homosexuality and Pedophilia

A German cardinal, Cardinal Walter Brandmüller, is in a lot of trouble for pointing out the obvious: the problem in today’s Catholic Church is homosexuality and its inescapable link to pedophilia.

The sexual abuse of boys by Catholic clergy is now a mushroom cloud hanging over the Catholic Church, threatening its stability and its future. The issue burst into the open with the revelation in the summer of 2018 that six dioceses in Pennsylvania had been covering up at least 1,000 instances of child sexual abuse by hundreds of priests over the course of decades.

A study commissioned by the German Bishops Conference and published last year “found that more than 3,600 children were sexually abused by Catholic clergy in Germany between 1946 and 2014.”

Cardinal Brandmüller was a bit too quick to deflect blame from the Catholic Church itself, by blaming the whole problem on homosexuality. But they invited this scandal when it began allowing homosexuals to enter its seminaries in the 1960s. They did so because of the difficulty of recruiting young men into the priesthood who quite naturally wanted to marry and have families.

As more and more homosexuals flooded seminaries and then went into the priesthood, a culture of homosexuality was fostered in the church with all its attendant pathologies.

One pathology that LGBT activists will not acknowledge is the unmistakable connection between homosexuality and pedophilia. The American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children stated flatly that “the vast majority of the offenders are male.” (The information in these paragraphs is found in the publication, “The Top Ten Myths About Homosexuality” from the Family Research Council.)

The Journal of Sex & Married Therapy, in a study of male sex offenders against children, found that one-third of the offenders directed their sexual activity against males. And the Journal of Sex Research found that homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of sex offenses against children.

This fact is particularly disturbing. Homosexuals comprise just two percent of the population, yet are responsible for 33% of all child sexual abuse. They offend against children at 16 times the rate of the normal population.

The Archives of Sexual Behavior, in a study of 229 convicted child molesters, found that “eighty-six percent of offenders against males described themselves as homosexual or bisexual.”

Thus it comes as no surprise to discover that research into the priesthood scandal in the Catholic Church reveals that 81% of the victims of clergy abuse are young boys.

The Inescapable Link between Homosexuality and Pedophilia

A German cardinal, Cardinal Walter Brandmüller, is in a lot of trouble for pointing out the obvious: the problem in today’s Catholic Church is homosexuality and its inescapable link to pedophilia.

The sexual abuse of boys by Catholic clergy is now a mushroom cloud hanging over the Catholic Church, threatening its stability and its future. The issue burst into the open with the revelation in the summer of 2018 that six dioceses in Pennsylvania had been covering up at least 1,000 instances of child sexual abuse by hundreds of priests over the course of decades.

A study commissioned by the German Bishops Conference and published last year “found that more than 3,600 children were sexually abused by Catholic clergy in Germany between 1946 and 2014.”

Cardinal Brandmüller was a bit too quick to deflect blame from the Catholic Church itself, by blaming the whole problem on homosexuality. But they invited this scandal when it began allowing homosexuals to enter its seminaries in the 1960s. They did so because of the difficulty of recruiting young men into the priesthood who quite naturally wanted to marry and have families.

As more and more homosexuals flooded seminaries and then went into the priesthood, a culture of homosexuality was fostered in the church with all its attendant pathologies.

One pathology that LGBT activists will not acknowledge is the unmistakable connection between homosexuality and pedophilia. The American Professional Society on the Abuse of Children stated flatly that “the vast majority of the offenders are male.” (The information in these paragraphs is found in the publication, “The Top Ten Myths About Homosexuality” from the Family Research Council.)

The Journal of Sex & Married Therapy, in a study of male sex offenders against children, found that one-third of the offenders directed their sexual activity against males. And the Journal of Sex Research found that homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of sex offenses against children.

This fact is particularly disturbing. Homosexuals comprise just two percent of the population, yet are responsible for 33% of all child sexual abuse. They offend against children at 16 times the rate of the normal population.

The Archives of Sexual Behavior, in a study of 229 convicted child molesters, found that “eighty-six percent of offenders against males described themselves as homosexual or bisexual.”

Thus it comes as no surprise to discover that research into the priesthood scandal in the Catholic Church reveals that 81% of the victims of clergy abuse are young boys.
Ah....so here we have our resident Comrade from Moscow gaysplainin'.....or is it pedosplainin'?

Report: Pedophilia more common among 'gays' - WND - WND

“Overwhelming evidence supports the belief that homosexuality is a sexual deviancy often accompanied by disorders that have dire consequences for our culture,” wrote Steve Baldwin in, “Child Molestation and the Homosexual Movement,” soon to be published by the Regent University Law Review.

Baldwin is the executive director of the Council for National Policy in Washington, D.C.

“It is difficult to convey the dark side of the homosexual culture without appearing harsh,” wrote Baldwin. “However, it is time to acknowledge that homosexual behavior threatens the foundation of Western civilization – the nuclear family.”

Though the homosexual community and much of the media scoff at such accusations, Baldwin – who chaired the California Assembly’s Education committee, where he fought against support for the homosexual agenda in the state’s public schools – says in his report that homosexual activists’ “efforts to target children both for their own sexual pleasure and to enlarge the homosexual movement” constitute an “unmistakable” attack on “the family unit.”

Baldwin’s research is substantiated in a recently completed body of work written by Dr. Judith Reisman, president of the Institute for Media Education and author of numerous authoritative books debunking sexual myths, including “Kinsey, Crimes & Consequences.”

In her thesis – also written for the Regent University Law Review – Reisman cited psychologist Eugene Abel, whose research found that homosexuals “sexually molest young boys with an incidence that is occurring from five times greater than the molestation of girls. …”

Abel also found that non-incarcerated “child molesters admitted from 23.4 to 281.7 acts per offender … whose targets were males.”

Read more at Report: Pedophilia more common among 'gays' - WND - WND

He just lost. Even being gay isn't going to save him from being anti white.

What is the difference between the working class and the middle class? Or is he trying to fuddle up the working class as the non white class?

You need someone to explain to you the difference between, "the working class and the middle class?"

Middle class” in popular usage in the US is a euphemism (polite word) for “not rich and not poor.”
Working class” is used to denote those who work with their hands, or who work in lower-paid jobs that may not require higher education. A synonym for “working class” is “blue collar.”

Now; why are you so stupid?

I love White Identity Politics. If you don't then you're anti-White. This sodomite disciple of Satan has no business running for president.

He is right. Consider how many hours per day you spend curled into the fetal position thinking that brown folk are coming for you. Trump is great at using that.

But I thought Trump wanted to send them all to sanctuary cities, yet the Dims are having a cow over it.

Funny that.

But I thought Trump wanted to send them all to sanctuary cities, yet the Dims are having a cow over it.

Funny that.
Yeah Trump is sending them to safety. A real genius you guys voted for there. As far as I’ve seen all the Mayors have been happy to welcome them. But hey, you do have Cher now :lmao:

What is the difference between the working class and the middle class? Or is he trying to fuddle up the working class as the non white class?

You need someone to explain to you the difference between, "the working class and the middle class?"

Middle class” in popular usage in the US is a euphemism (polite word) for “not rich and not poor.”
Working class” is used to denote those who work with their hands, or who work in lower-paid jobs that may not require higher education. A synonym for “working class” is “blue collar.”

According to democrats the middle class does not work with their hands. Now, why are you so stupid? Silly me. You're a democrat of course you're stupid. A democrat sniffing the ass of a rump ranger at that.

Do you really believe that? I have never once in my life worried about "brown folk" coming after me. It's a white folk non issue. We get up, go to work, do our thing without a thought regarding "brown folk" and what they are up to. If you believe otherwise, then you are way to self absorbed....
dude, it's their fake news fix for the day. you know, they must project their feelings.

Couldn't have stated this better myself.
so you always bring color into this. isn't white a color?
White is a collection of all the colors.
Is white in a crayon box? then it's a color. white is made of three primary colors, green, red and blue. makes a white dot on a tv screen when you converge the three.

According to democrats the middle class does not work with their hands. Now, why are you so stupid? Silly me. You're a democrat of course you're stupid. A democrat sniffing the ass of a rump ranger at that.

You are the one that asked, "What is the difference between the working class and the middle class?"

Don't blame me because you are a brain dead fucking ass wipe.

Couldn't have stated this better myself.
so you always bring color into this. isn't white a color?
White is a collection of all the colors.
Is white in a crayon box? then it's a color. white is made of three primary colors, green, red and blue. makes a white dot on a tv screen when you converge the three.
Have you ever mixed red, green and blue paint? You don't get white. This deserves the silly award of the day.

You are the one that asked, "What is the difference between the working class and the middle class?"

And you're a democrat. That's what's ON the ass wipe.

And you're a democrat. That's what's ON the ass wipe.

So, since you seem to know sooooooooooooooo much about me, what makes me a 'democrat?'

Forum List

Back