Buttplug Buttigieg: Trump Is Using White Identity Politics

He is right. Consider how many hours per day you spend curled into the fetal position thinking that brown folk are coming for you. Trump is great at using that.
Couldn't have stated this better myself.
so you always bring color into this. isn't white a color?
White is a collection of all the colors.
Is white in a crayon box? then it's a color. white is made of three primary colors, green, red and blue. makes a white dot on a tv screen when you converge the three.
Have you ever mixed red, green and blue paint? You don't get white. This deserves the silly award of the day.
I do tv's there are three colors, red, green and blue and when aligned gives you white. want to bet not showing up on here for awhile? happy to offer that bet to you.

but here, I'll save you the embarrassment.

Color mixing - Wikipedia

220px-Additive_color_mixing_simulated.png

I love teaching those who choose not to learn.

He is right. Consider how many hours per day you spend curled into the fetal position thinking that brown folk are coming for you. Trump is great at using that.
Is white in a crayon box? then it's a color. white is made of three primary colors, green, red and blue. makes a white dot on a tv screen when you converge the three.
Have you ever mixed red, green and blue paint? You don't get white. This deserves the silly award of the day.
so you've done that experiment? what color did you get?

He just lost. Even being gay isn't going to save him from being anti white.

What is the difference between the working class and the middle class? Or is he trying to fuddle up the working class as the non white class?
Actually, There are more Hispanics in the labor force

Hispanics 66.1
Whites 62.8
Blacks 62.3

Wow, we have a 162% labor force? That's amazing!

I do tv's there are three colors, red, green and blue and when aligned gives you white. want to bet not showing up on here for awhile? happy to offer that bet to you.

Color mixing - Wikipedia

Next time try mixing physical substances and not colored light

But this guy goes on the Ellen show and the vast majority of the time was spent on the fact that he's gay. With slamming of Mike Pence for having religious beliefs thrown in. No mention that South Bend is one of the most dangerous places in the country. If you can't clean up South Bend, how can you possibly run the country?

What is the difference between the working class and the middle class? Or is he trying to fuddle up the working class as the non white class?

Hispanics 66.1
Whites 62.8
Blacks 62.3

Wow, we have a 162% labor force? That's amazing!
Composition of the labor force

By
race, Whites made up the majority of the labor force (78 percent). Blacks and Asians constituted an additional 13 percent and 6 percent, respectively.

Seventeen percent of the labor force were people
of Hispanic or Latino ethnicity, who may be of any race.
The majority of Hispanics in the labor force were White (89 percent),
5 percent were Black, and 1 percent were Asian.

(Yep, that's right, we can also self identify our race)
Ok by me, on my applications, I self identify as...
A disabled, Hispanic, African American veteran and gender fluid
Labor force participation

Hispanics (66.1 percent) had the highest labor force participation rates,
Blacks (62.3 percent) had the lowest rates. The participation rates for Whites and Asians were 62.8 percent and 63.6 percent, respectively

If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart!

Hispanics 66.1
Whites 62.8
Blacks 62.3
That is just the percentage of Hispanics in the work force who can work and work working class jobs.

62.8 of the eligible white workers being working class is the largest voting block in the country by quite a lot.

And he's using homo identity politics...Shocking.
How is he doing that?
by his continuous mentioning of his gayness. who cares? I don't, why does he think it is a subject for a debate in a campaign?

He stupidly thinks he will gain traction from that angle.

Jo

Yeah, that makes no sense at all. He won't get traction from the homophobic Cult45, because sexual preference is the only hot button thing the homophobic Cult45 have to slander him. That demographic is too far gone and don't really matter. The people that will actually vote for him don't care about his sexual preference.
Trump doesn’t need retarded white people like you either.

Color mixing - Wikipedia

Light is additive, paint filters out frequencies. If you paint those three colors on top of each other you don't get white, but black.

Both racial supremacist groups have an argument here. But ultimately who cares. America is a white country and needs to stay so. Africa is black and the blacks should keep it.

Color mixing - Wikipedia

Either way is appropriate for demonstration. Skin color =//= paint color.

White is a color just as much as black is, and white people are not even actually white so we are literally colored no matter which example you go by.

Color mixing - Wikipedia

White is a color just as much as black is, and white people are not even actually white so we are literally colored no matter which example you go by.

Black is the absence of color or at least light.

Color mixing - Wikipedia

Black is the absence of color or at least light.
Again, it works both ways.

Both white and black are both the absence and the absolute representation of color at the same time.

That is why white and black are true opposites revered by many societies, notably East Asian ones with the “yin” and “yang” representation.

I love White Identity Politics. If you don't then you're anti-White. This sodomite disciple of Satan has no business running for president.

Pete Buttigieg: Trump Uses 'White Guy Identity Politics' to Divide America

Oh course you love White Indentity Politics...you are a staggeringly racist, neo-Nazi.

Most of the nation has no respect for your kind and thinks you are a blathering fool (if they could read posts).

You are a joke of a man.

As for WIP? Anyone who loves it proves conclusively they are racist.

I am as WASP as it gets...and I could not give a shit about racist and moronic 'White Identity Politics'.
That does not make me anti-'white' - you psycho, freak show. That means I am not mentally disturbed...like you.

Have a WONDERFUL day.

I love White Identity Politics. If you don't then you're anti-White. This sodomite disciple of Satan has no business running for president.

Oh course you love White Indentity Politics...you are a staggeringly racist, neo-Nazi.

Most of the nation has no respect for your kind and thinks you are a blathering fool (if they could read posts).

You are a joke of a man.

I am as WASP as it gets...and I could not give a shit about racist and moronic 'White Identity Politics'.
That does not make me anti-'white' - you psycho, freak show. That means I am not mentally disturbed...like you.

Have a WONDERFUL day.
It means you are an idiot.

White identity politics is the only way white people can have a voice. You are literally surrounded by black and brown identity politics everywhere you go and as the demographics change your life will be changed for the worse more and more because of that.

Dumbasses like you are a dying breed.

You are a joke of a man.

Have a WONDERFUL day.
It means you are an idiot.

White identity politics is the only way white people can have a voice. You are literally surrounded by black and brown identity politics everywhere you go and as the demographics change your life will be changed for the worse more and more because of that.

Dumbasses like you are a dying breed.

He's a dying breed anyway. Have you seen the amount of loserdom he boasts? That explains his opinions perfectly.

You are a joke of a man.

Have a WONDERFUL day.
No Nazi here. I'm a proud America first Nationalist who's White.

You are a joke of a man.

Have a WONDERFUL day.
No Nazi here. I'm a proud America first Nationalist who's White.
Nazis don’t exist anymore.

There are pro-white people who like big government, but that doesn’t make them a Nazi.

Don’t allow them to dictate with their lexicon.

Forum List

Back