Buttigieg Attacks Christian Trump Supporters As Violating Their Faith And Scripture

I saw Pete's brother or brother in law talk about Butieieg's faith. He was very disturbed that he called himself a Christian. He said he's anything but. Talked about killing babies after they were born.
He is a Homosexual, A Liar, and a Murderer.

Let’s not bring up every Democrat platform is anti-Biblical. And Trump is the most pro-Christian President in modern history.

Promoting grabbing women by their pussy is "pro-christian?" Since when?
It was something said and taken out of context near 20 years ago.

So tell us what sins you are actively engaged in now. Adultery, Homosexuality, Lying, Slander, False Accusations, Thievery....what? What are you doing right now this week that if God required your soul you would not have time to ask forgiveness for?

Since when did Liberals who Hate God and want to wipe out free speech and freedom of religion care one bit about morality or sin when they are killing babies and promoting homosexuality and pedophilia in their public policies?

In related news:

Chasten Buttigieg says he’s been dealing with people like Rush Limbaugh ‘my entire life’

Mayor Pete Buttigieg’s husband Chasten appeared on ABC News, where he was asked about the recent attack on he and his spouse by right-wing radio host Rush Limbaugh.

“They’re looking at Mayor Pete, 37-year-old gay guy, mayor of South Bend, loves to kiss his husband on the debate stage,” Limbaugh said during his show before Valentine’s Day. “And they’re saying, OK, how’s this going to look, 37-year-old gay guy kissing his husband on stage next to Mr. Man Donald Trump? What’s going to happen there?”

When asked about the comments, the Indiana teacher lamented that it’s the same comments he’s always heard

“I’ve been dealing with the likes of Rush Limbaugh my entire life,” said Chasten. “I dealt with a multitude of Rush Limbaugh’s when I was walking through the halls of my high school. And you have to realize that LGBTQ Americans have to come out every single day.

Let’s not bring up every Democrat platform is anti-Biblical. And Trump is the most pro-Christian President in modern history.

So tell us what sins you are actively engaged in now. Adultery, Homosexuality, Lying, Slander, False Accusations, Thievery....what? What are you doing right now this week that if God required your soul you would not have time to ask forgiveness for?

Since when did Liberals who Hate God and want to wipe out free speech and freedom of religion care one bit about morality or sin when they are killing babies and promoting homosexuality and pedophilia in their public policies?

Saw the video. The context was spot on.

That's quite a boatload of unhinged bovine excrement !

Let’s not bring up every Democrat platform is anti-Biblical.

Watch your own video Dumbass. He says nothing like what you claim in your title
Prove me wrong.

And Trump is the most pro-Christian President in modern history.

:laugh2::laughing0301:

Ever heard of this guy? Still a deacon teaching Sunday School.

And when you get done not-answering that, you might enlighten us on what the fuck religion has to do with POTUSing in the first place in a country that doesn't have state religion.

/thread

Oh stuff it dipwad. He clearly states that he can't find anything in the scriptures that indicate that a Christian faith is compatibe with Rump support. Why do you insist on looking stupid all of the time? Your little semantic games are idiotic.

You know this because you've performed fellatio on him?

Mayor Pete is backed by Seth Klarman, another Zionist 911 hedge fund "guru" who was so very very smart he invested in

gold
oil
defense stocks
the long bond

on 910. And he isn't done. Seth wants another false flag 911 style hit on the US to instigate another US war against Israel's enemies, and he would not be backing Mayor Pete if he didn't believe Mayor Pete was "on the same boat."

The 2 US billionaires who love Israel but hate Trump

Mayor Pete is the same as

Billy Graham
Joel Osteen
Rupert Murdoch
Peter King

and the rest of the frauds who claim to be Christian but are really, and really obviously, JEWISH.

gay people are like us except for the fact that they are gay

Not buying that. Gays are different. 1 in 10 gays is a decent human trapped in a body with a perverted desire. The other 9 out of 10 are like Cocksucker Obama, arrogant as hell, totally devoid for concern for law and the lives of non-homos. Those who want to have homos around young kids are really sick people who are also pedophiles and don't have much regard for truth....

Prove me wrong.

And when you get done not-answering that, you might enlighten us on what the fuck religion has to do with POTUSing in the first place in a country that doesn't have state religion.

/thread

Oh stuff it dipwad. He clearly states that he can't find anything in the scriptures that indicate that a Christian faith is compatibe with Rump support. Why do you insist on looking stupid all of the time? Your little semantic games are idiotic.

Bite my ass, whiteknight wannabe. I challenged the OP on his blatant bullshit and he ran away, mission accomplished.
And there's nothing you can do about that.

Prove me wrong.

/thread

Faith in a higher power and of consequences for actions taken is what grounds many of us. We can get away with speeding. We can get away with running stop signs, cheating on taxes, and any other crimes. Every year people get away with rape, murder, and some horrific crimes. They get away with them because the eyes of man do not see the perpetrator.

The eyes you can not see, the ones from the Divine, see your crimes. Jimmy Carter was a good man, and a decent President in very difficult times. It always cracks me up when someone complains that the President is not listening to his Generals. Carter listened, and they proposed the idiotic plan for Desert One. It was a debacle. It is used today as an example of what we should never do again. Carter listened to his Generals, who provided an overly complex plan where everyone had a piece of the action, and it required parts that had never trained together to work perfectly on the day.

I’ve always said that Carter was a decent President. He put himself in harms way at Three Mile Island. He didn’t send a spokesperson, he went himself. Granted he knew more about nuclear power than anyone else in the White House, but he went personally. That speaks to courage. Personal courage.

But if we are talking about Faith, you have to accept someone else’s rules. The problem is that the left hates to accept rules placed by anyone but themselves. They usually embarrass themselves claiming their faith. From Howard Dean who claimed that he left the Church because they did not surrender some land for a bike path, to Al Gore who claimed that the sin committed by Cain was in polluting the ground with blood. A murder happened, and God was displeased over the pollution.

There are those on the left, and right who mouth the words, but IMO are not believers. But it is not up to me to declare they are, or are not. You see, I’ve read my Bible and I’m not able to quote it chapter and verse, but I remember what it says nonetheless. Nowhere in that book does it say that any of us mere mortals gets to decide who goes to Heaven, and who goes to Hell. We can pray for mercy for those who are gone, or going soon. We can beg forgiveness, but we don’t get to decide.

I like that just fine. I for one would not belong to a religion where I got that responsibility. It is one of the reasons you never hear me say that someone is going to burn in hell. It isn’t up to me. And I am a flawed mortal.

So what can we do with scripture? We can use it as a guide for our lives. We can embrace the moral teachings, and we can try to avoid the sins that are listed within. We can grow beyond some things, we no longer sell people into slavery as one example.

But in the end, what we do we are responsible for. Even if we are never caught by man, we face judgement after. We can get away with things now, but afterwards, we might have some explaining to do.

But I have a question for you, now that I hope I have answered your question. Why does Trump have to be perfect? George Washington supposedly said that his title is President of the United States. And he will be referred to as Mr. President, setting the tradition that is carried on today. That was in response to someone announcing him as his exalted excellency or something like that.

When did we start expecting our Leaders to be perfect. I think we would all be much better off if they didn’t pretend they were perfect. We could have been debating the future of the war ten years ago when the Pentagon admitted they didn’t have any plans to actually win. Think about that for a second. That information was classified Top Secret, practically Divine Eyes Only. Because the truth was something that could not be told. Did that mean that Obama intentionally lied and let people die for no reason?

I prefer to think he continued the path because the alternatives were all worse. Sadly we are going to have to admit and accept that there is no good answer. But Obama did a lot of things wrong. He shipped weapons to Libya through the State Department in direct violation of International Sanctions. We were lied to about Benghazi, we were lied to about a lot of things. So is Trump worse, or better?

He is certainly no worse. He is reactionary, and he may not consider the outcomes, but honestly, we would be pretty much where we are, generally speaking, if Hillary had been elected. We would still be trying not to face the facts that all the years of war have gotten us no closer to any sort of victory. We would still be debating and arguing about Immigration, we would still be faced with a Health Care shortage, and we would still be hip deep in this fake Opioid Crisis. Federal Agents would still be stealing money and property under Civil Forfeiture, rights would be violated, laws broken.

The only two possible areas where we would almost certainly be worse off is the Second Amendment, and probably the Economy. We might, or might not still be embroiled in Syria. We would be no closer to peace, or any sort of satisfactory conclusion in the Middle East. Israel and Palestine would still be a disaster. I honestly believe the last Jew and the Last Palestinian will be beating each other with rocks over the same blood soaked ground. It’s been going on for generations, centuries, and it isn’t going to stop anytime soon.

So it is down to those last two issues. Guns and the economy. Otherwise both parties are completely full of shit. Bernie either knows that his health care plan won’t work, or he is delusional. Bloomberg is a full blown racist who is in reality what everyone says Trump is in their fantasies. That is an election that I will crack the Scotch open early for.

Abortions are still legal. The six week limit was just shot down if you hadn’t heard. No surprise there. So that issue is pretty much just a flag to wave at the idiots on the left. I’ve been voting since 1988, and in every election we had to win or else women would lose the right to an Abortion. Now, we’ve lost quite a few of those. But women still have the right. How many times can you drag out the doom and gloom and actually get people to fall for it?

Before the election of 2016 I told people this truth. Yes, Trump might bungle us into a war. But Hillary has just as much chance of trying to Clever her way into a victory, and get us into the war anyway. Hillary’s record clearly shows she’s just short of clever enough to actually pull it off.

Faith in a higher power is a good thing. It helps you remember your ethics and morals when you would rather not.

Prove me wrong.

/thread

Faith in a higher power and of consequences for actions taken is what grounds many of us. We can get away with speeding. We can get away with running stop signs, cheating on taxes, and any other crimes. Every year people get away with rape, murder, and some horrific crimes. They get away with them because the eyes of man do not see the perpetrator.

The eyes you can not see, the ones from the Divine, see your crimes. Jimmy Carter was a good man, and a decent President in very difficult times. It always cracks me up when someone complains that the President is not listening to his Generals. Carter listened, and they proposed the idiotic plan for Desert One. It was a debacle. It is used today as an example of what we should never do again. Carter listened to his Generals, who provided an overly complex plan where everyone had a piece of the action, and it required parts that had never trained together to work perfectly on the day.

I’ve always said that Carter was a decent President. He put himself in harms way at Three Mile Island. He didn’t send a spokesperson, he went himself. Granted he knew more about nuclear power than anyone else in the White House, but he went personally. That speaks to courage. Personal courage.

But if we are talking about Faith, you have to accept someone else’s rules. The problem is that the left hates to accept rules placed by anyone but themselves. They usually embarrass themselves claiming their faith. From Howard Dean who claimed that he left the Church because they did not surrender some land for a bike path, to Al Gore who claimed that the sin committed by Cain was in polluting the ground with blood. A murder happened, and God was displeased over the pollution.

There are those on the left, and right who mouth the words, but IMO are not believers. But it is not up to me to declare they are, or are not. You see, I’ve read my Bible and I’m not able to quote it chapter and verse, but I remember what it says nonetheless. Nowhere in that book does it say that any of us mere mortals gets to decide who goes to Heaven, and who goes to Hell. We can pray for mercy for those who are gone, or going soon. We can beg forgiveness, but we don’t get to decide.

I like that just fine. I for one would not belong to a religion where I got that responsibility. It is one of the reasons you never hear me say that someone is going to burn in hell. It isn’t up to me. And I am a flawed mortal.

So what can we do with scripture? We can use it as a guide for our lives. We can embrace the moral teachings, and we can try to avoid the sins that are listed within. We can grow beyond some things, we no longer sell people into slavery as one example.

But in the end, what we do we are responsible for. Even if we are never caught by man, we face judgement after. We can get away with things now, but afterwards, we might have some explaining to do.

But I have a question for you, now that I hope I have answered your question. Why does Trump have to be perfect? George Washington supposedly said that his title is President of the United States. And he will be referred to as Mr. President, setting the tradition that is carried on today. That was in response to someone announcing him as his exalted excellency or something like that.

When did we start expecting our Leaders to be perfect. I think we would all be much better off if they didn’t pretend they were perfect. We could have been debating the future of the war ten years ago when the Pentagon admitted they didn’t have any plans to actually win. Think about that for a second. That information was classified Top Secret, practically Divine Eyes Only. Because the truth was something that could not be told. Did that mean that Obama intentionally lied and let people die for no reason?

I prefer to think he continued the path because the alternatives were all worse. Sadly we are going to have to admit and accept that there is no good answer. But Obama did a lot of things wrong. He shipped weapons to Libya through the State Department in direct violation of International Sanctions. We were lied to about Benghazi, we were lied to about a lot of things. So is Trump worse, or better?

He is certainly no worse. He is reactionary, and he may not consider the outcomes, but honestly, we would be pretty much where we are, generally speaking, if Hillary had been elected. We would still be trying not to face the facts that all the years of war have gotten us no closer to any sort of victory. We would still be debating and arguing about Immigration, we would still be faced with a Health Care shortage, and we would still be hip deep in this fake Opioid Crisis. Federal Agents would still be stealing money and property under Civil Forfeiture, rights would be violated, laws broken.

The only two possible areas where we would almost certainly be worse off is the Second Amendment, and probably the Economy. We might, or might not still be embroiled in Syria. We would be no closer to peace, or any sort of satisfactory conclusion in the Middle East. Israel and Palestine would still be a disaster. I honestly believe the last Jew and the Last Palestinian will be beating each other with rocks over the same blood soaked ground. It’s been going on for generations, centuries, and it isn’t going to stop anytime soon.

So it is down to those last two issues. Guns and the economy. Otherwise both parties are completely full of shit. Bernie either knows that his health care plan won’t work, or he is delusional. Bloomberg is a full blown racist who is in reality what everyone says Trump is in their fantasies. That is an election that I will crack the Scotch open early for.

Abortions are still legal. The six week limit was just shot down if you hadn’t heard. No surprise there. So that issue is pretty much just a flag to wave at the idiots on the left. I’ve been voting since 1988, and in every election we had to win or else women would lose the right to an Abortion. Now, we’ve lost quite a few of those. But women still have the right. How many times can you drag out the doom and gloom and actually get people to fall for it?

Before the election of 2016 I told people this truth. Yes, Trump might bungle us into a war. But Hillary has just as much chance of trying to Clever her way into a victory, and get us into the war anyway. Hillary’s record clearly shows she’s just short of clever enough to actually pull it off.

Faith in a higher power is a good thing. It helps you remember your ethics and morals when you would rather not.

Sorry you blew all those keystrokes in a tl;dr post that wasn't about the post quoted.

It's simple. The OP tried to pull yet another fast one and got busted. That's why he ran away. He'll be back to try it again because he's clueless that way.

gay people are like us except for the fact that they are gay

Not buying that. Gays are different. 1 in 10 gays is a decent human trapped in a body with a perverted desire. The other 9 out of 10 are like Cocksucker Obama, arrogant as hell, totally devoid for concern for law and the lives of non-homos. Those who want to have homos around young kids are really sick people who are also pedophiles and don't have much regard for truth....

Hm. Well I'm a sicko. My best bud from the navy is a raging fag. He is married and they adopted a child. I would not hesitate for a second to put all my children in their care. Dude may be a fag, but I guarantee, if you approached him with that attitude he would make you drill your own ass and thank him for it.

Prove me wrong.

/thread

Sorry you blew all those keystrokes in a tl;dr post that wasn't about the post quoted.

It's simple. The OP tried to pull yet another fast one and got busted. That's why he ran away. He'll be back to try it again because he's clueless that way.

OK. Show me in the Bible where you are the one who gets to decide such things. Chapter and verse please.

Mayor Pete is 100% correct on this. There is no way that one can support trump and follow the teachings of Jesus. The two paths are diametrically opposed to each other. The entire anti-gay thing is motivated by the insecurity that some "heterosexual" males have with their sexual identities, buoyed by some cherry-picked bible verses, which only prove that homophobia has been around for a few thousand years. The people who claim to believe everything in the bible, actually don't, anyway.

The whole white, male, goateed preacher-boy schtick is getting really boring.

Forum List

Back