Bloomberg: I'm a big fan of Donald Trump

GTY_trump_wedding_clintons_jef_150806_16x9_992.jpg

Personally, I don't thing Bloomberg is actually running. He's just doing a $1 billion in-kind contribution to the DNC by running ads and figuring out what works. He will be stealing enough delegates from Bernie that he ensures a brokered convention.

Then mini mike bows out- clearing the way for 2 time loser Hilary to be the "unity" candidate....:rofl:

Personally, I don't thing Bloomberg is actually running. He's just doing a $1 billion in-kind contribution to the DNC by running ads and figuring out what works. He will be stealing enough delegates from Bernie that he ensures a brokered convention.

Then mini mike bows out- clearing the way for 2 time loser Hilary to be the "unity" candidate....:rofl:

The only people that think Hillary is still politically viable are Trump supporters.

Hillary is not going to run again, what shitty pundit is telling you that? Why do you believe them?

Forum List

Back