Butcher of former Yugoslavia,Radovan Karadic,fianlly Arrested in Serbia

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
The man that has been called a "Modern Day Hitler" was arrested in Serbia,
yesterday.Radovan Karadic,of the infamous Serbs.These people slaughtered
thousands, on a Nazi like campaign of ethnic cleansing in the former Yugoslavia
during the 1990's.

What I'm impressed with is how this guy was able to hide out. He had a pretty nice beard. It didnt even look like him.

What I'm impressed with is how this guy was able to hide out. He had a pretty nice beard. It didnt even look like him.

The man was being helped by the Serbian Police Dept.What a monster, a modern Day Hitler, and those people were actually protecting him?!.They should not be allowed into the European Union.

Last edited:
The man was being helped by the Serbian Police Dept.What a monster, a modern Day Hitler, and those people were actually protecting him?!.They should not be allowed into the European Union.

Im not sure thats real punishment. If they told me i couldnt be part of the European Union, I'd be happy.

We are talking about people with a strong ethnic connection. If they wanted to get along with their neighbors they wouldnt be committing genocide.

I am also hesitant to judge people for circumstances i havent lived through. I dont think he was justified in anything he did. But I know I dont have to personal experience understand what happened from his perspective. I think God will give him what he deserves. As for me, Im just glad he isnt killing anymore.

So they're kill him

And the thousands of good soldiers who actually pulled the triggers acting under his insane orders?

They're reformed or something?

I cant believe these hypocritical and ignorant americans....bet none of them could even point to Serbia on a map...let alone have any clue of the war and the history.... oh to be an american idiot.

Their retarded leader massacres 100,000 women and children and they support him....

Karadzic allowed General Mladic (couldnt really control him to be honest...hated each other) to massacre 5000 men at srebrenica.

Karadzic responsible or not ... debatable... was invovled in a vicious civil war ... with ethnic hatred and hellish attrocities throughout their recent history. ... committed by both sides.

Hardly comparable to BUSHTEAM inventing a war for profit....and indiscriminately massacring women and children... now is it?

ONLY ONE OBVIOUS and PROVEN BUTCHER in my eyes.

Last edited:

I am sure you protect Bush and Cheney.... much more evil men than Karadzic.

Forum List

Back