But....Japan has gun control? So how was the Prime Minister shot? Breaking news.....

What's Japan's gun incident and mass shooting stats?

It's a simple enough question that the gun nuts have been asked, yet they fail the basic of tasks in supplying the data.

They haven't had them.....because their nuts choose not to do them.....

America, with over 330 million people had 6 in 2021.....2 in 2020

And your point is?

It's not your call to make. It's theirs. Telling them they can't get an abortion IS telling them what to do with their bodies. Your denial only exposes your dementia.

Nope.....telling someone they can't murder someone isn't telling them what they can't do with their bodies....it is telling them they can end the life of an innocent human being...

Nope.....telling someone they can't murder someone isn't telling them what they can't do with their bodies....it is telling them they can end the life of an innocent human being...

Still not a person in the reach of the Constitution; whereas a woman is. So no, not murder.

We use statistics, truth, facts and reality...you simply ignore those things when you argue......Europeans murder 15 million innocent men, women and children in a 6 year period....you just fly right by that......for you, it can't happen again....even though it did happen the first time...in the modern period.......but giving up guns....that makes sense to you in the face of that nightmare.......

And it is still on going...in China, they are committing genocide against their own people....they have slavery.....and yet gun ownership is silly....

Right?
No you don't, you twist every kind of shit that's going. You cut the shit and list Japan's gun incidents stats.

The planet works in the same units. You compare something in inches to inches, miles to miles, light years to light years. So you need to compare guns to guns. Otherwise, the maths do not work.

Now, you started a thread about guns and Japan, so you need to keep in the same units, guns. So you need to compare the US gun stats to the Japanese gun stats. Otherwise, we shot bla bla, versus their bla bla sword killings.

Now come on, it's your thread, we all know you fucked up trying to drag 1 Japanese gun incident to support your anal agenda for the 2nd Amendment, and from the very start, you've avoided every question because you know fine well that your brain wasn't in gear. So man up, give yourself a shake, and sort yourself out.

At the end of the day, it's two things, we like guns, and 2nd amendment. And that alone is your argument, nothing more, nothing less. Nothing on the planet warrants/supports the 2nd, and you know it, but can't/won't admit it.

You've been backed up in so many corners, they out number the total number of corners in every house on the planet.

And this will fly right through your lugs, because, there's absolutely nothing in the middle to stop it.

No you don't, you twist every kind of shit that's going. You cut the shit and list Japan's gun incidents stats.

The planet works in the same units. You compare something in inches to inches, miles to miles, light years to light years. So you need to compare guns to guns. Otherwise, the maths do not work.

Now, you started a thread about guns and Japan, so you need to keep in the same units, guns. So you need to compare the US gun stats to the Japanese gun stats. Otherwise, we shot bla bla, versus their bla bla sword killings.

Now come on, it's your thread, we all know you fucked up trying to drag 1 Japanese gun incident to support your anal agenda for the 2nd Amendment, and from the very start, you've avoided every question because you know fine well that your brain wasn't in gear. So man up, give yourself a shake, and sort yourself out.

At the end of the day, it's two things, we like guns, and 2nd amendment. And that alone is your argument, nothing more, nothing less. Nothing on the planet warrants/supports the 2nd, and you know it, but can't/won't admit it.

You've been backed up in so many corners, they out number the total number of corners in every house on the planet.

And this will fly right through your lugs, because, there's absolutely nothing in the middle to stop it.

Nope......you want to make this a gun issue and it isn't...you could give every single Japanese citizen a gun and they wouldn't use it for crime.......and if the Japanese people wanted to commit crimes with guns, the market would get them guns....

I listed exactly what Japan does to stop their actual criminals who use guns....they lock them up for 15 years for mere possession of a gun.....

I then showed you that the democrat party prosecutors simply refuse to lock up gun criminals, dismissing gun charges, and that democrat party judges give repeat gun offenders bail, no cash bail, and even take them off of the ankle monitor for home confinement...

You guys want to lie and make this a gun issue......this is a criminal issue, and how Japan and the U.S. differ in how they prosecute gun crimes....

My point? So you had 6 gun incidents in 2021, and 2 in 2020.

What a pillock.

6 mass public shootings in 2021.....

2 mass public shootings in 2020

In a country with over 330 million people...

care to run the math on that and tell us what percent of the population that represents?

Nope......you want to make this a gun issue and it isn't...you could give every single Japanese citizen a gun and they wouldn't use it for crime.......and if the Japanese people wanted to commit crimes with guns, the market would get them guns....

I listed exactly what Japan does to stop their actual criminals who use guns....they lock them up for 15 years for mere possession of a gun.....

I then showed you that the democrat party prosecutors simply refuse to lock up gun criminals, dismissing gun charges, and that democrat party judges give repeat gun offenders bail, no cash bail, and even take them off of the ankle monitor for home confinement...

You guys want to lie and make this a gun issue......this is a criminal issue, and how Japan and the U.S. differ in how they prosecute gun crimes....
Hold on, I read your first line and stopped.

YOU made it a gun issue, and you've done everything since to avoid guns.

Hold on, I read your first line and stopped.

YOU made it a gun issue, and you've done everything since to avoid guns.

Nope….I made it a gun control issue….the gun laws of Japan didn’t stop that shooting…did they?

Nope….I made it a gun control issue….the gun laws of Japan didn’t stop that shooting…did they?
The gun laws in Japan didn't stop that shooting. Ok, what are Japan's gun incident stats to see the effect of Japanese gun laws.

Laws don't stop, they reduce. I know your head doesn't retain such info, fuck all in it, but we've gone full circle, back to you trying to list the gun incidents in Japan to give weight to your thread

I bet you feel like a right prick.

The gun laws in Japan didn't stop that shooting. Ok, what are Japan's gun incident stats to see the effect of Japanese gun laws.

Laws don't stop, they reduce. I know your head doesn't retain such info, fuck all in it, but we've gone full circle, back to you trying to list the gun incidents in Japan to give weight to your thread

I bet you feel like a right prick.

Again…..you are saying their gun control laws keep their shootings low…that isn’t true….

Their culture and their sentencing laws keep their criminals from shooting each other in all but very specific attacks

Again…..if you gave Japanese citizens guns…they wouldn’t use them for crime……

Japanese people are more likely to commit suicide than homicide.

You're trying to cram a cultural argument into a gun debate.
No, your boyfriend 2aguy started a thread on guns in Japan. So do you have above two brain cells to list Japan's gun stats?

If you want to compare suicides, then start a thread so you can analyse cultural differences that result in the numbers. The grown ups here want to discuss the intentions of the thread, guns. But even 2aguy that started the thread is unable to too. But there again, I did say grown ups.

Again…..you are saying their gun control laws keep their shootings low…that isn’t true….

Their culture and their sentencing laws keep their criminals from shooting each other in all but very specific attacks

Again…..if you gave Japanese citizens guns…they wouldn’t use them for crime……
Your IQ is lower than the deepest hole dug by mankind. No wonder Americans get a bad wrap when the likes of you are on display.

Forum List

Back