But I Am Willing To Bet Di Caprio Has Not Surrendered Any Of The Trappings...

Actually, I recently read part of an article stating that he has earned millions but sives well under his means.

Its so typical of RWs to want to control other people's money.

Actually, I recently read part of an article stating that he has earned millions but sives well under his means.

Not looking to control anything....
The man is a hypocrite.
If one talks the talk, they must walk the walk.
In other words, do not tell me, Show me. Otherwise keep your trap shut.

Romney lives high on the hog and is worth less than Di Caprio.

Is Romney marching in the streets on climate change.?
DeCaprio is just another shallow hypocrite who made his millions off the people in this country then turns around and spits on them

SNIP:
Leo DiCaprio Gives Up Oil Sheikh’s Super-Yacht to Walk in NYC #ClimateMarch Parade
Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, September 21, 2014, 10:33 AM

Leonardo DiCaprio took over the world’s fifth largest yacht to watch the world cup in Brazil this year. The 482-foot Topaz, worth £400million, is owned by Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, deputy prime minister of the United Arab Emitates and owner of Manchester City FC.
DiCaprio took over an oil sheikh’s super-yacht to treat his friends to the World Cup.

Vanity Fair
DiCaprio was appointed the UN’s climate change ambassador this past week.
The LA Times reported:
The “Wolf of Wall Street” star was bestowed the rather weighty-sounding title of “Messenger of Peace” on Tuesday, courtesy of Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon.
“Honored to accept at this key moment for #Climate2014,” DiCaprio tweeted, alluding to the U.N. Climate Summit set for Sept. 23 in New York, where he’s been invited to speak.
“I feel a moral obligation to speak out at this key moment in human history — it is a moment for action,” he said in a longer statement given to the United Nations. “How we respond to the climate crisis in the coming years will likely determine the fate of humanity and our planet.”

DiCaprio will march today in the New York City Climate March.

At home, Dicaprio tries to survive on the bare essentials

ALL of it here:
Leo DiCaprio Gives Up Oil Sheikh 8217 s Super-Yacht to Walk in NYC ClimateMarch Parade The Gateway Pundit

Romney lives high on the hog and is worth less than Di Caprio.
What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
Answer: Nothing...You just decided that you like a petulant child craving attention from the adults at the dining room table, found it necessary to spew.
Happy now?

Of being a wealthy Hollywood elitist...Such as the mansion in Malibu or Bel Aire....The SUV's limos and private planes..
These Liberal Hollywood pricks are so adept at telling everyone else how to live, yet once again they demonstrate :"Do as I say. Not as I do"....
Leo vs. science vanishing evidence for climate change New York Post

that march looked like the bar in the first Star Wars film. and it got worse-not only did we have pampered bubble headed actors, we had major league douche bags like Schumer, Shieldon Whitehouse (he went to college with me, balled on our team because he didn't want to go to a tournament because the hotel wasn't five star) and Al Gore in that protest

The man is a hypocrite.

Hi thereisnospoon
From Dicaprio's foundation website
he does try to promote good causes such as saving elephants
and protecting oceans.

If you want to say he is a hypocrite
aren't we all for saying we are against slavery
but we all take advantage of goods that are made
with slave labor to make them affordable.

So you can say that buying IPhones and other
devices made using Chinese labor is supporting
slavery and theChinese taking tha tmoney and
investing it in their military while not providing for their workers.

We have a lot more work to do, not to be hypocrites.

I brought up this issue to my managers at both my jobs
expressing interest in having the corporate heads consider
means of setting up campus systems for providingfor
workers so we can start developing models for
transitiioning away from slave labor and start
providing housing and education for workers
who will still start out working at student work-study wages
so the products and services can still be affordable.

The man is a hypocrite.

Hi thereisnospoon
From Dicaprio's foundation website
he does try to promote good causes such as saving elephants
and protecting oceans.

If you want to say he is a hypocrite
aren't we all for saying we are against slavery
but we all take advantage of goods that are made
with slave labor to make them affordable.

So you can say that buying IPhones and other
devices made using Chinese labor is supporting
slavery and theChinese taking tha tmoney and
investing it in their military while not providing for their workers.

We have a lot more work to do, not to be hypocrites.

I brought up this issue to my managers at both my jobs
expressing interest in having the corporate heads consider
means of setting up campus systems for providingfor
workers so we can start developing models for
transitiioning away from slave labor and start
providing housing and education for workers
who will still start out working at student work-study wages
so the products and services can still be affordable.

some of us are realists and don't try to demand American values be imposed on the rest of the world

All this global bullshit over virtually nothing.....

New paper shows nature absorbs ~83% of man-made CO2 emissions, much more than previously thought

The Hockey Schtick ^

A paper published today in Earth System Science Data Discussions analyzes the 2014 carbon budget and predicts man-made CO2 emissions from fossil-fuels and cement production have increased by 65% since 1990. However, atmospheric levels of CO2 have only increased by 11% since 1990, indicating that ~83% of man-made emissions have been absorbed by natural sinks, far greater than the IPCC belief that natural sinks absorb 50% of man-made emissions. Thus, natural sinks [such as the up to 30% greening of the planet over the past few decades] are expanding faster than the IPCC anticipated, CO2 lifetime in the atmosphere is...

New paper shows nature absorbs ~83% of man-made CO2 emissions, much more than previously thought

The Hockey Schtick ^

A paper published today in Earth System Science Data Discussions analyzes the 2014 carbon budget and predicts man-made CO2 emissions from fossil-fuels and cement production have increased by 65% since 1990. However, atmospheric levels of CO2 have only increased by 11% since 1990, indicating that ~83% of man-made emissions have been absorbed by natural sinks, far greater than the IPCC belief that natural sinks absorb 50% of man-made emissions. Thus, natural sinks [such as the up to 30% greening of the planet over the past few decades] are expanding faster than the IPCC anticipated, CO2 lifetime in the atmosphere is...
Has that appeared anywhere besides Breitbart?

The Hockey Schtick ^

Genius, Google it and find out! :rolleyes-41:

To be honest, I don't pay attention to celebrities at all really, let alone what they do for a living or the 'causes' they may support. Doesn't bother them, and doesn't bother me.

The Hockey Schtick ^

Do you not understand how Lefty Media Narrative works. It's not all lies of commission, much of the heavy lifting is done through lies of omission. What are you going to do if the media decides this isn't news worthy?

Forum List

Back