But I Am Willing To Bet Di Caprio Has Not Surrendered Any Of The Trappings...

Global climate change is apparently a hoax; fish, amphibian and bird populations aren't in rapid decline world wide........ everything is just fine. Nothing to worry about.

They are still pushing climate change?

troll-2-oh-my-god.jpg

Actually, I recently read part of an article stating that he has earned millions but sives well under his means.

Its so typical of RWs to want to control other people's money.

Does this sound like someone living under their means ?

Leonardo DiCaprio's Malibu Home Relisted With Price Cut Of $4 Million

For his latest move, the actor has the home listed for sale again — but with a $4.1 million cut, bringing the price tag down to $18.9 million —

Leonardo DiCaprio s Malibu Home Relisted With Price Cut Of 4 Million - Forbes

Wealthy people are not allowed to support the environment?

Actually, I recently read part of an article stating that he has earned millions but sives well under his means.

Its so typical of RWs to want to control other people's money.
Not looking to control anything....
The man is a hypocrite.
If one talks the talk, they must walk the walk.
In other words, do not tell me, Show me. Otherwise keep your trap shut.

Hi thereisnospoon
From Dicaprio's foundation website
he does try to promote good causes such as saving elephants
and protecting oceans.

If you want to say he is a hypocrite
aren't we all for saying we are against slavery
but we all take advantage of goods that are made
with slave labor to make them affordable.

So you can say that buying IPhones and other
devices made using Chinese labor is supporting
slavery and theChinese taking tha tmoney and
investing it in their military while not providing for their workers.

We have a lot more work to do, not to be hypocrites.

I brought up this issue to my managers at both my jobs
expressing interest in having the corporate heads consider
means of setting up campus systems for providingfor
workers so we can start developing models for
transitiioning away from slave labor and start
providing housing and education for workers
who will still start out working at student work-study wages
so the products and services can still be affordable.
Here's your problem. Di Caprio is pretending to be this global warming/ green energy supporter while his and others like him own large homes, use non efficient ( traveling alone on an aircraft) drive large gas guzzling vehicles, etc etc...
Wildlife and labor rates of other nations are NOT the subject matter of this thread. So please stop trying to derail the thread.

Here's your problem. Di Caprio is pretending to be this global warming/ green energy supporter while his and others like him own large homes, use non efficient ( traveling alone on an aircraft) drive large gas guzzling vehicles, etc etc...
Wildlife and labor rates of other nations are NOT the subject matter of this thread. So please stop trying to derail the thread.

I'm just saying if you look at the bigger picture, there is more good than hypocrisy going on.
And by pointing out the hypocrisy in him, then we can all be called hypocrites if you look at all factors equally.
Just trying to put things in fuller perspective so we judge things equally, not taking parts out of context which isn't fully fair.

You call that losing his cool? He explained his position clearly without losing his cool. The interviewer asked dumb questions. What is PJTV?

did I write the title of video?
ah NO. another Kennedy who hasn't worked a REAL job like all the rest of them. instead they found a good gig living OFF US TAXPAYERS, stirring up the people and then FLY back to one of their MANSONS they own

Forum List

Back