But bubbles are scary!!!!!

I loved those bubble guns, and got the big squirt guns for my boys to run around and play in the back yard. But I didn't like guns around my kids until they grew up.

I found a picture of my high school where we had a rifle class offered, everyone had a rifle in the picture.. We have changed so much since then.

When I was a boy, my friends and I often ran around the neighborhood playing army. This was a blue collar neighborhood where just about every father was a WWII veteran, including my dad. I had the coolest gun...a replica M-16 my dad bought me for my birthday. Plus I would sometimes wear a German Luftwaffe helmet my dad brought home from the war. I wonder what all those WWII veterans thought of a little boy running around wearing a Nazi helmet.

I had a very similar experience playing army, with the boys climbing trees. Remember those green army guys. my dad fought in WWII as well. lol Good simple times weren't they.

I had a very similar experience playing army, with the boys climbing trees. Remember those green army guys. my dad fought in WWII as well. lol Good simple times weren't they.
I was a military brat so playing Army was par for the course. Had to flip a coin to be the GIs or Krauts. The modern liberal would soil their diapers if they saw what all we did.

Don't like or dislike firearms myself, but this is outrageous. I have a rifle that shoots a stream of water and a water gun I keep with me when I go to the pool just in case. No one ever questioned and I have fun!
For now.

I was a military brat so playing Army was par for the course. Had to flip a coin to be the GIs or Krauts. The modern liberal would soil their diapers if they saw what all we did.

About once a month all the neighborhood kids gather at our home and Armageddon takes place in out backyard. There are scrapes, cuts and bruises but that is part of being a kid.

I loved those bubble guns, and got the big squirt guns for my boys to run around and play in the back yard. But I didn't like guns around my kids until they grew up.

I found a picture of my high school where we had a rifle class offered, everyone had a rifle in the picture.. We have changed so much since then.

When I was a boy, my friends and I often ran around the neighborhood playing army. This was a blue collar neighborhood where just about every father was a WWII veteran, including my dad. I had the coolest gun...a replica M-16 my dad bought me for my birthday. Plus I would sometimes wear a German Luftwaffe helmet my dad brought home from the war. I wonder what all those WWII veterans thought of a little boy running around wearing a Nazi helmet.

Yes they were. Good clean fun and not one dumb fuck liberal telling us we can't play army with toy guns.

13239870_638067189678387_7666421320985007190_n.jpg

About once a month all the neighborhood kids gather at our home and Armageddon takes place in out backyard. There are scrapes, cuts and bruises but that is part of being a kid.

Yes they were. Good clean fun and not one dumb fuck liberal telling us we can't play army with toy guns.

I watched my boys make weapons out of sticks or other things , make battle forts to play their battle games in the back yard with their buds. Hours outside with their buds like we did.

Now many kids just sit in front of a computer getting fat .

leftist are such ruthless and cruel people.

How do they get away with treating children in such an evil way?

They said they have a zero tolerance policy. The mom knew but thought she was special and didnt have to play by the rules.....or the left is "sooo mean" :boobies:
you're low life degenerates that pass rules that are useless and set up kids to accept tyranny.

go fuck yourself.
hurting-people.jpg
Take note

this leftist thinks treating kids like shit is ok as long as a the school does it while supporting his anti-freedom stances.

in another thread he will claim that the schools are run by leftist filth

Thats just what you accuse and that doesnt matter. You have to explain why you're against following rules that were plainly set. Or why rules shouldnt apply to this girl.

Suspension was over the top either way.
idiotic rules should be broken.

if you're near 40, you can recall seeing toy guns during show and tell

so supporting this idiotic leftist tyranny is just more cruelty that you support. Trying to force people to conform to your religion while calling it politics is just evil.

Forum List

Back