But bubbles are scary!!!!!

This is what
This insanity has to stop, I mean really suspending a 5 year old child over a toy bubble gun?

Kindergartner Suspended for Bringing Toy Bubble Gun to School

A five-year-old Colorado girl was suspended for a day after bringing a clear, plastic, bubble-blowing gun to school.

The child, who is a kindergarten student at Southeast Elementary in Brighton, apparently put the toy in her backpack Monday morning.

The girl reportedly took out the "weapon" in the hallway during morning recess.

The school called the girl's mother, telling her to come pick up her daughter because she was suspended for bringing a "fake gun" to school.

Are there any honest liberals who think this is F**KING CRAZY?

Yes, are their any honest Republicans that will say all teachers arent representatives of "the left"?

Not to worry. I forbade toy guns in my house while my son grew up. So as soon as he hit 18, he joined the Marines so he could shoot people.
Kid will be fine. So will the rest of 'em.
Your son joined the Marines so he could shoot people? Nice goin' mom.
That's what marines do...shoot people. A valuable service, albeit underemployed in the Magic era.
I've known many that never killed anyone. Most don't. They do if it's necessary but if you join to kill you are not the right person for the service.

Evidently left tards think pop tarts and bubbles are deadly. I'm beginning to understand their need for safe places

This is what
This insanity has to stop, I mean really suspending a 5 year old child over a toy bubble gun?

A five-year-old Colorado girl was suspended for a day after bringing a clear, plastic, bubble-blowing gun to school.

The child, who is a kindergarten student at Southeast Elementary in Brighton, apparently put the toy in her backpack Monday morning.

The school called the girl's mother, telling her to come pick up her daughter because she was suspended for bringing a "fake gun" to school.

Yes, are their any honest Republicans that will say all teachers arent representatives of "the left"?
Not all.

So then you will agree that whoever it is (left or right) behind this politically correct insanity is detrimental to our well being? Good.

leftist are such ruthless and cruel people.

How do they get away with treating children in such an evil way?

This is what

Not all.

So then you will agree that whoever it is (left or right) behind this politically correct insanity is detrimental to our well being? Good.

As long as we call everything PC then yeah. But people get shot behind toy guns as we've seen. Hell they get shot for no guns lol.

But saying this is "detrimental to our well being" is silly. I bet this was a white girl somewhere and thats why its super important.

She shouldnt be suspended tho

I loved those bubble guns, and got the big squirt guns for my boys to run around and play in the back yard. But I didn't like guns around my kids until they grew up.

I found a picture of my high school where we had a rifle class offered, everyone had a rifle in the picture.. We have changed so much since then.

My granddaughter just joined the Rod & Gun Club and blew them away in her first 6 week juniors' class. They put her in an adult competition and she already shoots better than half the adults in the Club. It's in the genes. Pure irony. My ex laughs at me all the time.

I loved those bubble guns, and got the big squirt guns for my boys to run around and play in the back yard. But I didn't like guns around my kids until they grew up.

I found a picture of my high school where we had a rifle class offered, everyone had a rifle in the picture.. We have changed so much since then.

When I was a boy, my friends and I often ran around the neighborhood playing army. This was a blue collar neighborhood where just about every father was a WWII veteran, including my dad. I had the coolest gun...a replica M-16 my dad bought me for my birthday. Plus I would sometimes wear a German Luftwaffe helmet my dad brought home from the war. I wonder what all those WWII veterans thought of a little boy running around wearing a Nazi helmet.

This is what

Not all.

As long as we call everything PC then yeah. But people get shot behind toy guns as we've seen. Hell they get shot for no guns lol.

But saying this is "detrimental to our well being" is silly. I bet this was a white girl somewhere and thats why its super important.

She shouldnt be suspended tho

Note: people cannot get through life without having to take some risks.

A toy gun that looks just like a Glock, I can understand why they cannot be allowed in many different environs. But a toy bubble gun in the hands of a child? Another kid gets suspended for making a profile of a gun out of his pop tart? Another for pretending his finger is the barrel of a gun and pretending to shoot his buddy in school?

I think we can allow those kinds of "risks" without going over the top and suspending every child, but on the other hand --- keeping unruly and disrespectful thugs in school who swear at the teachers, and do things far worse than that which our schools now simply endure. Not to mention all the bizarre sexual identities and practices schools not only promote, but celebrate. The same schools where anything about God is considered harmful and disallowed. It is a world turned upside down ---- where the prophets said in those days man will call what is bad good and what is good bad.

The little girl is collateral damage as the left pushes the agenda

They said they have a zero tolerance policy. The mom knew but thought she was special and didnt have to play by the rules.....or the left is "sooo mean" :boobies:

They said they have a zero tolerance policy. The mom knew but thought she was special and didnt have to play by the rules.....or the left is "sooo mean" :boobies:
Actually, I inferred the little girl stuck it in her pack without her mom's knowledge. So much for show 'n tell, poor kid.

you're low life degenerates that pass rules that are useless and set up kids to accept tyranny.

go fuck yourself.

The article never said the mom knew, it said the child put it in her backpack. Get informed before you spew nonsense

The article never said the mom knew, it said the child put it in her backpack. Get informed before you spew nonsense

I didnt say the mom knew the kid had it, the mom knows the rules tho and the school said it has a zero tolerance policy. I dont know if its on guns or toys but the mom knows

you're low life degenerates that pass rules that are useless and set up kids to accept tyranny.

go fuck yourself.
hurting-people.jpg

go fuck yourself.
hurting-people.jpg
Take note

this leftist thinks treating kids like shit is ok as long as a the school does it while supporting his anti-freedom stances.

in another thread he will claim that the schools are run by leftist filth

go fuck yourself.
hurting-people.jpg
Take note

this leftist thinks treating kids like shit is ok as long as a the school does it while supporting his anti-freedom stances.

in another thread he will claim that the schools are run by leftist filth

Thats just what you accuse and that doesnt matter. You have to explain why you're against following rules that were plainly set. Or why rules shouldnt apply to this girl.

Suspension was over the top either way.

Forum List

Back