Busted: BP helped craft the 'Cap & Trade' bill. This has been a Obama ruse all along.

So you think destroying the economy with cap and trade is a good idea? Like we're not within a period of great pain already. Why is it so good liberals?

I am not an American therefore am not responsible for 25% of the world's pollutants. I have no sympathy for those who do not like the cap and trade idea. Maybe they'll put better systems so they don't pollute as much.....

How about China? They pollute very bad and have far lower standards then the United states.

So you think destroying the economy with cap and trade is a good idea? Like we're not within a period of great pain already. Why is it so good liberals?

I am not an American therefore am not responsible for 25% of the world's pollutants. I have no sympathy for those who do not like the cap and trade idea. Maybe they'll put better systems so they don't pollute as much.....

Tell that to your Chinese neighbors...now take a deeeeeeeep breath and smell the fucking coal!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Cap 'n Trade is a scam, its sole purpose is to weaken America. That's why the Hussein and his minions are pushing for it.

How about China? They pollute very bad and have far lower standards then the United states.

So now it's a case of "they do it too?" That makes it OK?
I live in the worst country per capita when it comes to pollution

The world's worst polluters

If you're not an American you can take your opinion on what America should do vis a vis cap and trade and shove it up your fucking ass. I've about had it with foreigners trying to dictate to us what our policies should be.

Guess what freak? I drive a little sports car that gets 8 mpg, see below. And the whole time I'm toodling around spewing carbon dioxide I thank God I'm an American so I can tell wipe my ass with your opinion. :lol:

Attachments

• $Dads car (2).jpg
    $Dads car (2).jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 35

If you're not an American you can take your opinion on what America should do vis a vis cap and trade and shove it up your fucking ass. I've about had it with foreigners trying to dictate to us what our policies should be.

Guess what freak? I drive a little sports car that gets 8 mpg, see below. And the whole time I'm toodling around spewing carbon dioxide I thank God I'm an American so I can tell wipe my ass with your opinion. :lol:

Nice ride.....is it a Fiorano edition?

Thanks, I bought it at a police auction.
No six speed stick

Attachments

• $Dads car (6).jpg
    $Dads car (6).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 36
This has been a sinister scam all along so American energy companies, Small mom and pop domestic drilling businesses, refineries, coal mines, etc would be taxed to death and penalized for not meeting the standards set by the new regulations. The whole idea is to keep their (BP's) competition down.

CNSNews.com - McConnell Charges That ?Major Part? of Democrats? Cap-Trade Bill ?Essentially Written by BP?

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said that BP, the energy company responsible for the ongoing oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, helped craft the bill proposed by Sens. John Kerry (D-Mass.) and Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.) that would tax businesses for carbon emissions and raise the cost of fuel for American consumers.

“The problem for Democrats is that debating the Democrat cap-and-trade bill might not fit neatly into the White House messaging plan since it’s been widely reported that a major part, a major part of the Kerry-Lieberman bill was essentially written by BP,” McConnell said on the Senate floor on Wednesday. “Let me say that again. A major part of the Kerry-Lieberman bill was written by BP. This is clearly an inconvenient fact.”

McConnell made his comments at a time when Congress is debating a “compromise” global warming bill introduced in May by Kerry and Lieberman in the wake of the deep-water oil rig explosion in April that killed 11 men and has dumped thousands of crude oil into Gulf Coast waters.

The Republicans have never been the brightest bunch, but I swear to god now it's being run by a bunch of god damn lunatics!

Better then the devious fucks in the Democrat party.

If BP helped write Cap And Trade this brings up the possibility that BP officials intentionally ignored warnings that allowed the blowback to happen causing this spill in the first place. It would explain also why Obama has been dragging his feet because BP is the fall-guy in this. He can't be blamed if thousands of miles of beaches are polluted by oil slime. He can't be accused of a conspiracy if he demonizes BP in the process. It seems like these folks are too damned friendly for all of this to be a coincidence.

It could be just an accident...but since this Administration uses one crisis after another to further it's goals....I simply can't rule out this one ether.

I wish it didn't look this way...but it does.

This has been a sinister scam all along so American energy companies, Small mom and pop domestic drilling businesses, refineries, coal mines, etc would be taxed to death and penalized for not meeting the standards set by the new regulations. The whole idea is to keep their (BP's) competition down.

CNSNews.com - McConnell Charges That ?Major Part? of Democrats? Cap-Trade Bill ?Essentially Written by BP?

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said that BP, the energy company responsible for the ongoing oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, helped craft the bill proposed by Sens. John Kerry (D-Mass.) and Joe Lieberman (I-Conn.) that would tax businesses for carbon emissions and raise the cost of fuel for American consumers.

“The problem for Democrats is that debating the Democrat cap-and-trade bill might not fit neatly into the White House messaging plan since it’s been widely reported that a major part, a major part of the Kerry-Lieberman bill was essentially written by BP,” McConnell said on the Senate floor on Wednesday. “Let me say that again. A major part of the Kerry-Lieberman bill was written by BP. This is clearly an inconvenient fact.”

McConnell made his comments at a time when Congress is debating a “compromise” global warming bill introduced in May by Kerry and Lieberman in the wake of the deep-water oil rig explosion in April that killed 11 men and has dumped thousands of crude oil into Gulf Coast waters.

The Republicans have never been the brightest bunch, but I swear to god now it's being run by a bunch of god damn lunatics!

Better then the devious fucks in the Democrat party.

If BP helped write Cap And Trade this brings up the possibility that BP officials intentionally ignored warnings that allowed the blowback to happen causing this spill in the first place. It would explain also why Obama has been dragging his feet because BP is the fall-guy in this. He can't be blamed if thousands of miles of beaches are polluted by oil slime. He can't be accused of a conspiracy if he demonizes BP in the process. It seems like these folks are too damned friendly for all of this to be a coincidence.

It could be just an accident...but since this Administration uses one crisis after another to further it's goals....I simply can't rule out this one ether.

I wish it didn't look this way...but it does.

I don't know either, and don't know who to believe, they're all lying cocksuckers as far as I can tell.

Let's see where this goes if anywhere. Could end up being a shitstorm, could get buried as kook conspiracy, I'm not sure which it is... yet.

Excellent! I'm glad there are some who don't take everything the media reports, or a politician claims, at face value.

Let's see where this goes if anywhere. Could end up being a shitstorm, could get buried as kook conspiracy, I'm not sure which it is... yet.

The problem with all of this is that it is next to impossible for a level headed person to believe that anyone would be this devious...this dishonest....this evil.

And that is the best defense.

“You don’t ever want a crisis to go to waste; it’s an opportunity to do important things that you would otherwise avoid.” – Rahm Emanuel

The depth of the Obama/BP love affair is yet to be known

Obama's campaign received the largest BP political contribution ever.

Rahm Emanuel stayed rent free in an apartment owned by a BP advisor.

Obama and Company granted BP a waiver on filing an environmental impact study on the very rig that sank and caused all this shit.

If you don't think Obama has been to bed with BP, you are blind, deaf and dumb. Now that he knows the party is over, he will blame BP for everything. ...at least all that he can't push back on Bush.

Thanks, I bought it at a police auction.
No six speed stick

Cool....I tried to fit into one of those 355's....NOT!!!! The only ones I can get into and feel comfortable are the 599 and the Scaglietti.

I think a good idea would be Gunny not allowing any more clueless, dopey governmental malcontents to join. But it's so hard to moderate that sort of thing.

To add to the conspiracy theories:

It occurs to me that BP is becoming the Lehman Brothers of oil. The Fed's recent maneuver to prevent dividends and the threatened ex post facto legislation to lift the damages cap are real financial assaults on BP. So play this out: in a very weakened condition, BP is prey to other large oil companies to acquire assets in a fire sale. What company is positioned to benefit the most from this: ExxonMobil.

Forum List

Back