Bush's Brain must be desperate...

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
...given his failures during the past election. I guess he's desperate to show his metal to the bllionaires he promised much to but delivered little to last November, so he's starting early with the first character assassination of the next election season:

"Some Republicans must be worried about Mitch McConnell's Kentucky Senate seat, because conservative super PAC American Crossroads mocked Ashley Judd in an attack ad released Wednesday, depicting her as a Hollywood radical who looks down on Kentuckians as hillbillies. The 44-year-old actress and liberal activist is said to be considering a 2014 Senate bid, though she has yet to officially announce her candidacy."

Read more: Ashley Judd mocked in American Crossroads ad [VIDEO] - UPI.com

Your OP is silly, I recommend you have it removed before you become the object of ridicule..just sayin

Geez, will you lefties ever quit whining? You won the freaking election. Tell us how great the next four years are going to be. Can't do it? Neither can I.

The mock campaign ad satirically casts Judd as an Obama-loving Hollywood liberal who looks down on Kentuckians.

Lies and irrelevant nonsense rather than a substantive debate of the facts and issues – it might be desperate but it’s otherwise republican business as usual.

Geez, will you lefties ever quit whining? You won the freaking election. Tell us how great the next four years are going to be. Can't do it? Neither can I.

that won't happen, so they have to distract about every little petty thing in the world

Friggen little Ashley Judd..a real freakshow with that one

Forum List

Back