Bush's approval Rating at a new low

Exactly.................

The politics seem to superceed common sense. We do an injustice to ourselves with all the infighting as we give the impression that we are not unified. That makes us a more attractive target.

While I did not share most of your views on Dubai DoDo and tended to stick with the President I do respect the republicans for disagreeing and showing their concerns for the matter even though they slid across the aisle from W. This is what it is all about. I assure you he respects that. Dem's would never be capable of doing this.

Now that a suprise conclusion seems in effect a resolve what the hell will dems concentrate on now? I mean they wasted their efforts. The r's stole their glory again. They had the Cheney thing going, well, not really but it was the biggest news of the minute until dubai dodo.

Well maybe they can fine some other worthy news item to team up with the press on here soon. This was unfortunate however being an election year they were certain to ride that one as long as they could.

Emmett said:
Exactly.................

The politics seem to superceed common sense. We do an injustice to ourselves with all the infighting as we give the impression that we are not unified. That makes us a more attractive target.

While I did not share most of your views on Dubai DoDo and tended to stick with the President I do respect the republicans for disagreeing and showing their concerns for the matter even though they slid across the aisle from W. This is what it is all about. I assure you he respects that. Dem's would never be capable of doing this.

Now that a suprise conclusion seems in effect a resolve what the hell will dems concentrate on now? I mean they wasted their efforts. The r's stole their glory again. They had the Cheney thing going, well, not really but it was the biggest news of the minute until dubai dodo.

Well maybe they can fine some other worthy news item to team up with the press on here soon. This was unfortunate however being an election year they were certain to ride that one as long as they could.

I agree about being able to take criticism, if you want to 'lead' in the GOP you better be ready for a lot, from your own side as well as across the aisle. Definately not occupied by sheep.

Contrary to the past, it's the Dems that are in lockstep, driven by the very, very angry left.

I am writing you this letter to scold you for your failure to muster a more timely undoing of W. He has escaped our grasp again!!!!! Dammit!!!!

Roselyn and I were just sitting here around the fire watching CNN and heard about this last minute deal to allow an American company to take over the Ports. Shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We missed it again.

Please get your act together and stop procrastinating when you have a clear shot at him. Chuck was on the right track but you didn't chime in. I understand you were drunk Thursday but you should have been out there Friday doing some damage control. How the hell will we get the Hildabeast elected with you pissing around?

Sincerely'

Jimmy

PS> Thanks for the Scotch!

Lets try and net out what has happend in Iraq so far shall we ?

1. A foreign occupier enters an oil-rich country on the pretense of ridding the world from WMD's and spreading freedom and democracy. No WMD's are found, so Saddam is linked, without substantiation, to death and destruction of 9/11/01. The occupying troops therefore are now motivated and have a cause to spread liberty. Violence against Iraqis increases.

2. The CPA and its leader Bremmer dismantle the Iraqi Army and therefore quadruple the unemployment rate, and disperse angry officers and conscripts into the public populace. Violence increases against Iraqis.

3. CPA fails due to lack of economic reconstruction and a convoluted but convenient political infrastructure is invented by the occupiers. Iraqis are found to be tortured and abused for 'intelligence' at the direction of the Pentagon, which naturally results in a cover-up with a few 'renegade' enlistees being tried and court-marshalled. Rouge elements within vast of righteous crusaders. Violence increases against Iraqis.

4. The political structure gets overrun by militia leaders, unbeknownst to the occupier. Sectarian divisions between the invented government grow and violence increases against Iraqis.

5. Lack of security demolishes occupier-earmarked budget for reconstruction and corruption dominates all levels of government. Oil prices skyrocket from 250 dinars per gallon of kerosene prior to occupation to 15,000 dinars present. Underfunded, undertrained, and undermotivated, the Iraqi Army and police forces fail to provide security and comfort for the populace. Violence against Iraqis increases.

6. Extremist elements hell bent on decoupling Iraq from the rest of the world blow up the Golden Mosque in Samarra in the middle of the night, heightened sectarian violence ensues and increases in multitude. Violence against Iraqis increases.

7. The occupiers and their mothers and fathers across the ocean are told by the occupying leader that this is NOW an Iraqi problem of 'choice' between 'anarchy and freedom'. Violence against Iraqis increases.

8. Everyone across the political spectrum earns their paycheck and predicts a 'civil war' for the occupied region. Violence against Iraqis increases.

midswat said:
Lets try and net out what has happend in Iraq so far shall we ?

1. A foreign occupier enters an oil-rich country on the pretense of ridding the world from WMD's and spreading freedom and democracy. No WMD's are found, so Saddam is linked, without substantiation, to death and destruction of 9/11/01. The occupying troops therefore are now motivated and have a cause to spread liberty. Violence against Iraqis increases.

2. The CPA and its leader Bremmer dismantle the Iraqi Army and therefore quadruple the unemployment rate, and disperse angry officers and conscripts into the public populace. Violence increases against Iraqis.

3. CPA fails due to lack of economic reconstruction and a convoluted but convenient political infrastructure is invented by the occupiers. Iraqis are found to be tortured and abused for 'intelligence' at the direction of the Pentagon, which naturally results in a cover-up with a few 'renegade' enlistees being tried and court-marshalled. Rouge elements within vast of righteous crusaders. Violence increases against Iraqis.

4. The political structure gets overrun by militia leaders, unbeknownst to the occupier. Sectarian divisions between the invented government grow and violence increases against Iraqis.

5. Lack of security demolishes occupier-earmarked budget for reconstruction and corruption dominates all levels of government. Oil prices skyrocket from 250 dinars per gallon of kerosene prior to occupation to 15,000 dinars present. Underfunded, undertrained, and undermotivated, the Iraqi Army and police forces fail to provide security and comfort for the populace. Violence against Iraqis increases.

6. Extremist elements hell bent on decoupling Iraq from the rest of the world blow up the Golden Mosque in Samarra in the middle of the night, heightened sectarian violence ensues and increases in multitude. Violence against Iraqis increases.

7. The occupiers and their mothers and fathers across the ocean are told by the occupying leader that this is NOW an Iraqi problem of 'choice' between 'anarchy and freedom'. Violence against Iraqis increases.

8. Everyone across the political spectrum earns their paycheck and predicts a 'civil war' for the occupied region. Violence against Iraqis increases.
and the rest of the story??? where is it?

Forum List

Back