BUSHCO Economic-Legacy; Finalized!!!

WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS SAY THAT?

Bush hid the three trillion dollar cost of both wars by paying for them as "emergency funding". He didn't include his 2.4 trillion dollar tax cut. He left off the 1.3 trillion drug bill. Bush had the most irresponsible budgets in history. I truly believe that by the time it was close to the end of his two terms, Democrats just accepted whatever he did. They just wanted him to "go away". After all, look how Bush had played the "Patriot" card and America was still involved in two wars. I believe Democrats were just unwilling to cross him.

Now we know how incompetent he was. What a liar he was and is. How he destroyed everything.

AND FINALLY, WE GET AN HONEST BUDGET with everything Bush left out, and Republicans howl. What the fuck is wrong with you guys. You keep saying you want "truth" and finally someone is giving it to you and you cry like fucking babies.

GROW UP!

An HONEST BUDGET? What in the hell are you smoking? What is your definition of honest?

Oh, I don't know. How about including the cost of both fucking wars? What is wrong with you people? Don't you know anything?

Do you really, honestly believe you could have two wars AND a 2.4 trillion dollar tax cut and have a deficit as small as what Bush said it was????

Seriously????

Again what if your definition of honesty?

An HONEST BUDGET? What in the hell are you smoking? What is your definition of honest?

Oh, I don't know. How about including the cost of both fucking wars? What is wrong with you people? Don't you know anything?

Do you really, honestly believe you could have two wars AND a 2.4 trillion dollar tax cut and have a deficit as small as what Bush said it was????

Seriously????

Again what if your definition of honesty?

Probably the "Clinton Surplus" I bet he believes that myth though.

Let's see.... 1976 - 1980 GREAT!
1981 - 1992 - HORRIBLE!
1993 - 2000 - GREAT!!!
2001 - 2008 - HORRIBLE!!!
2009 - today - GREAT!!!!!

Let's see.... 1976 - 1980 GREAT!
1981 - 1992 - HORRIBLE!
1993 - 2000 - GREAT!!!
2001 - 2008 - HORRIBLE!!!
2009 - today - GREAT!!!!!

people who tend to believe that everything was horrible between 1981- 1992 tend to be the type of people that are not satisfied, they can't even please themself.

Good article!

I think that everyone should take a minute or so and read it.

Then I think that everyone who voted for Bush should apologize for having done so.

Then as a final jesture of true patriotism, everyone that voted for Bush should promise never to discuss politics or vote again.

It certainly would be the best thing for this country and the rest of the world.
1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png
1197086068917675051egore_Thumb_Up_.svg.med.png

Good article!

I think that everyone should take a minute or so and read it.

Then I think that everyone who voted for Bush should apologize for having done so.

Then as a final jesture of true patriotism, everyone that voted for Bush should promise never to discuss politics or vote again.

It certainly would be the best thing for this country and the rest of the world.

Fuck you, you Nazi fuck.
freeper-alert.jpg

We can always rely on you 'Baggers to elevate the conversation.​

President Bush, a failure in domestic and foriegn policy, the most incompetant President in the history of this nation.

Closing The Book On The Bush Legacy - Politics - The Atlantic

The number of children in poverty plummeted from 15.3 million when H.W. Bush left office in 1992 to 11.6 million when Clinton stepped down in 2000-a stunning decline of 24 per cent. (That was partly because welfare reform forced single mothers into the workforce at the precise moment they could take advantage of a growing economy. The percentage of female-headed households in poverty stunningly dropped from 39 per cent in 1992 to 28.5 per cent in 2000, still the lowest level for that group the Census has ever recorded. That number has now drifted back up to over 31 per cent.) The number of Americans without health insurance remained essentially stable during Clinton's tenure, declining from 38.6 million when the elder Bush stepped down in 1992 to 38.4 million in 2000.

Looking at the trends by shares of the population, rather than absolute numbers, reinforces the story: The overall poverty rate and the poverty rate among children both declined sharply under Clinton, and the share of Americans without health insurance fell more modestly.

So the summary page on the economic experience of average Americans under the past two presidents would look like this:
Under Clinton, the median income increased 14 per cent. Under Bush it declined 4.2 per cent.

Under Clinton the total number of Americans in poverty declined 16.9 per cent; under Bush it increased 26.1 per cent.

Under Clinton the number of children in poverty declined 24.2 per cent; under Bush it increased by 21.4 per cent.

Under Clinton, the number of Americans without health insurance, remained essentially even (down six-tenths of one per cent); under Bush it increased by 20.6 per cent.

Yep. It's every-bit as bad as we'd thought!!

"It's not a record many Republicans are likely to point to with pride."​

Considering Congress controls spending, I wouldn't put too much stock into this report. However, Bush did start a war in Iraq and there was a lot of deficit spending, so I don't plan on voting for any Republicans. What's probably worse is that Obama is making the same mistakes as Bush. He's like Bush-III.

Here's a more accurate chart:

10629d1276824440-bushco-economic-legacy-finalized-090225-dow-1992-2008-3.bmp
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.....you DO
389.gif
recognize the direction of Obama's spending....right?

WHY DO YOU GUYS ALWAYS SAY THAT?

Bush hid the three trillion dollar cost of both wars by paying for them as "emergency funding". He didn't include his 2.4 trillion dollar tax cut. He left off the 1.3 trillion drug bill. Bush had the most irresponsible budgets in history. I truly believe that by the time it was close to the end of his two terms, Democrats just accepted whatever he did. They just wanted him to "go away". After all, look how Bush had played the "Patriot" card and America was still involved in two wars. I believe Democrats were just unwilling to cross him.

Now we know how incompetent he was. What a liar he was and is. How he destroyed everything.

AND FINALLY, WE GET AN HONEST BUDGET with everything Bush left out, and Republicans howl. What the fuck is wrong with you guys. You keep saying you want "truth" and finally someone is giving it to you and you cry like fucking babies.

GROW UP!

Seriously????
The Bushes DO have a tendency to understate thing$.

:rolleyes:

Seriously????
The Bushes DO have a tendency to understate thing$.

:rolleyes:

You have no concept of understatiung things. PRIME EXAMPLE obama.

Forum List

Back