Bush was crucified for having a deck of cards, Obama is praised for having a hit list

Bush waterboarded 3 terrorists and he was labeled a war criminal. Obama targets them for assassination and you all look away.

Hypocrites

Yeah....everyone's well-aware o' that Chickenhawk warrior-spirit....where someone's movement is retsricted....so, he can't fight-back when pain is inflicted (much like being the guy who goes hunting, with The DICK; Cheney, so there's someone to hold the prey, down, while The DICK shoots it).​

That's the difference between Republicans and Democrats. Anything a Republican does is wrong. Democrats can do no wrong... (sic)

We Dems/Libs/Progressives DO appreciate your vote-of-confidence, but Right & Wrong are "conservative"-evaluations; determined (typically) by their Clerics.

We Dems/Libs/Progressives are more in-tune with what's logical/effective....and, has long-term implications.​

Bush's deck of cards included capture. obama's kill list does not include capture. No one sees who was taken out and we have only his word that the named target was really the target.

This is the action of some midieval king who believes himself divine with the power life and death over all. This is really, what someone truly insane does.

.....But, you'd always....

....anyhow.

:eusa_whistle:

I've been arguing with idiots since as far back as 2004, telling them that the way to fight the war on terror was to go directly after individual terrorists, or groups of terrorists, and kill them wherever they were,

as opposed to what the conservatives I was arguing with were claiming, which was to fight conventional wars like Iraq,

i.e., to do exactly the WRONG thing to try to defeat the terrorists.
....But, keepin' the BIG BUCK$ rolling-IN!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fHGCZC6EQs]Iraq War Profiteers: Part 1 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awbC_bXwEWg]Iraq War Profiteers - Part 2 of 2 - YouTube[/ame]​

Well, you must watch MSNBC nite and day then....because I don't remember anything about any deck of cards with reference to Bush.

The Bush administration came up with a deck of cards that really just included Iraqi officials. It wasn't an "assassination" list. And all of the guys listed had nothing to do with Terrorism. By the way..Bush took Saddam's pistol as a trophy.

Way to spike that ball..eh?

It was a wanted dead or alive list. Bounties and all. Dunno what rock she's been under.
Shouldn't you have been able to come-up with SOMETHING (to show), by now??!!!!

318.gif
323.png
301.gif

On one of the news shows last week it was pointed out a lot of the information the Obama administration has gotten to track down and kill these terrorist came from the Bush administration.....
Actually, it was the F.B.I......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1ivoWW1-4U]The interrogator, Pt. 1 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0iaNMRjkno&feature=relmfu]The interrogator, Pt. 2 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-wC8TYNOq0]Keith & The Torture Timeline - Former Interrogator Matthew Alexander Interview 4/23/09 - YouTube[/ame]

FAUX Noise is NOT a "news show".​

That's the difference between Republicans and Democrats. Anything a Republican does is wrong. Democrats can do no wrong... (sic)

You're half right. Not even Republicans can name something they did that wasn't a failure.

I keep asking. No one answers.

I've been arguing with idiots since as far back as 2004, telling them that the way to fight the war on terror was to go directly after individual terrorists, or groups of terrorists, and kill them wherever they were,

as opposed to what the conservatives I was arguing with were claiming, which was to fight conventional wars like Iraq,

i.e., to do exactly the WRONG thing to try to defeat the terrorists.

:clap:

I use to call it "The knife fight in the dark".

Not pretty..not glorious..but it gets the job done.

Actually, the best way to go after them is show them that they or their loved ones have no safe place to hide.

C'mon....c'mon....you actually WANT your "conservative"-compadres to hear you quoting Obama??!!!

:eek:

You're lying again. Why do you lie so much? I never mentioned drone attacks.

This thread and my comments are about "the list"

You really should work on your reading comprehension.

Apparently you don't even know what this so-called hit list is about.

Apparently you can't grasp that this thread is about the hypocrisy of the left.

Got it? Let me be clear, I'M NOT JUDGING EITHER METHOD
I think it's safe-to-say MOST "conservatives" spend very little time judging....or, thinking (in-general).....

WEL105.pvw.jpg

You're half right. Not even Republicans can name something they did that wasn't a failure.

I keep asking. No one answers.

They've answered you.....but you aren't listening.

So there you have it. :eusa_shifty:

Yes, I distinctly remember MSNBC referring to is as Bush's assassin list.

Well, you must watch MSNBC nite and day then....because I don't remember anything about any deck of cards with reference to Bush.

MSNBC was talking about it yesterday morning.

I did a double-take on it because it sounded worse than Fox News. They were practically tarring and feathering Obama on the subject.
That'd be the value of watching.....

.....rather than the clown-show at FAUX Noise.​

I'm on the left. I've always supported killing terrorists with special ops type actions.

How does that make me a hypocrite?
Are you the entire left? Do you hold yourself as representative of the entire left? Do you claim to speak for the entire left?

Your opinion is anecdotal.

To quote Grandpa:

Yeah. How does your limited experience negate his point?

Hint: It doesn't.

Are you the entire left? Do you hold yourself as representative of the entire left? Do you claim to speak for the entire left?

Your opinion is anecdotal.

To quote Grandpa:

Yeah. How does your limited experience negate his point?

Hint: It doesn't.

What would?

How about the fact that he hasn't actually cited any significant contingent of the left that fits his description.

NY could you try a little harder to move the goal posts. At least then your posts will make sense.

You accused me of hypocrisy. I want you to prove it.

Again reading comprehension. Please show the post where I accused YOU of being a hypocrite.

The one where you accused the left.

Maybe if you could name the posters HERE who are hypocritical on this issue, that might give your thread some relevance.

Bush created the fucking hit list, Village Idiot. When he declared war against 19 dead men who took down the World Trade Center. He wanted OBL dead of alive and then when he could not deliver, he found he was not important any more and all the while planning his next attack.
At least Obama did not have him water boarded before he ordered him killed and avoided a long trail and made him a martyr. He is just dead meat now and no one, even his bros don't give a shit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back