Bush was crucified for having a deck of cards, Obama is praised for having a hit list

Last edited:
And Obama's hit list has American names on it. Where the fuck is Code Pink?

You should have bothered to take a couple minutes to google code pink and hit lists and then you'd know.

Obviously Code Pink isn't out there protesting this hit list like they were the Iraq War.

No need to Google when you're not blind figuratively or otherwise.

Because the Iraq war is over.

There were those who felt that the Iraq War was unnecessary and a distraction, but the war in Afghanistan/against Al Qaeda was necessary.

There were those like Code Pink and Michael Moore who felt every aspect of the war was wrong.

President Obama was clearly in the former group.

Yeah. How does your limited experience negate his point?

Hint: It doesn't.

What would?
Proving that the majority of the left doesn't hold the views he says they hold.

Good luck with that.
How about the fact that he hasn't actually cited any significant contingent of the left that fits his description.
That doesn't disprove his claim, either.

You're really not very good at this.

You accept his claim with no proof, but I have to prove a negative. You're an idiot.

I claim you have sex with animals.

Disprove it.

You should have bothered to take a couple minutes to google code pink and hit lists and then you'd know.

Obviously Code Pink isn't out there protesting this hit list like they were the Iraq War.

Because the Iraq war is over. .

Having to see someone even have to post that answer makes one wonder, where do the intelligent conservatives hang out on the internet??

Or is it simply that there are none?

Having to see someone even have to post that answer makes one wonder, where do the intelligent conservatives hang out on the internet??

Yep, there's no other wars or hostilities going on huh? :cuckoo:

Ill take shitty over diaretic any day of the week so yup!

You should stop talking about hypocrisy then while you're the most ardent practicioner around.

Are you so bored that all you have to do is stalk my posts? sad...

You responded to me sonny. Headed back upstairs now. Feel free to find something else to get "outraged" about. Maybe you can take him to task over his love for the White Sox or something as equally as important.

Have a nice day.

You should stop talking about hypocrisy then while you're the most ardent practicioner around.

You responded to me sonny. Headed back upstairs now. Feel free to find something else to get "outraged" about. Maybe you can take him to task over his love for the White Sox or something as equally as important.

Have a nice day.

Lying doesnt change your actions. YOU, have posted first in 3 or 4 of my threads in the last 30 minutes and no others in an attempt to troll. Hell you even dug up an old one. You are stalking and basically acting like a petulant child.

What would?

Good luck with that.
How about the fact that he hasn't actually cited any significant contingent of the left that fits his description.

You accept his claim with no proof, but I have to prove a negative. You're an idiot.

Disprove it.
No, you moron, you don't have to prove a negative. You have to prove that the majority of the left holds an opinion opposite that which he claims they do.

You have failed to do so. Moreover, you laughably say I'm asking you to prove a negative.

You're not nearly as bright as you tell yourself you are.

Have a nice day.

Lying doesnt change your actions. YOU, have posted first in 3 or 4 of my threads in the last 30 minutes and no others in an attempt to troll. Hell you even dug up an old one. You are stalking and basically acting like a petulant child.

Yet you respond again. So I guess your response is fine but mine is "stalking"....talk about hypocrisy.

Oh wait; that was your new faux outrage. I get it now.

Good luck with that.

Disprove it.
No, you moron, you don't have to prove a negative. You have to prove that the majority of the left holds an opinion opposite that which he claims they do.

You have failed to do so. Moreover, you laughably say I'm asking you to prove a negative.

You're not nearly as bright as you tell yourself you are.

Once again, you're asking him to prove a negative - specifically, the "negative" of what Grampa has claimed.

He's offered nothing to back up his claims, and you're demanding that others prove him wrong.

Yep, there's no other wars or hostilities going on huh? :cuckoo:

Yes, there are.. and as I stated, a lot of people had no issue with those other hostilities, for the most part.

Some even argued that taking out Saddam was a distraction from going after Bin Laden and people who actually meant us harm.

Here's the thing. Obama has largely continued most of Bush's policies towards the GWOT. and frankly, it's not like you guys want to give him an an ounce of credit for doing things you used to be for.

My biggest complaint with Democrats is that they were all for getting Saddam when Clinton went after him, but he became a clubbed baby seal when Bush went after the guy.

But the Right is acting no better when they whine about Obama taking out Al Qaeda operatives when they had no problem when Bush did it.

Some things should transcend partisan politics.

Forum List

Back