Bush was crucified for having a deck of cards, Obama is praised for having a hit list

Liberal logic...

Obamination killing terrorists via drone attacks, ok.

Bush arresting terrorists and taking them to GITMO, war crime.

You accused me of hypocrisy. I want you to prove it.

Again reading comprehension. Please show the post where I accused YOU of being a hypocrite.

The one where you accused the left.

Maybe if you could name the posters HERE who are hypocritical on this issue, that might give your thread some relevance.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize your name was left.

If you had that reading skill I keep mentioning you would get iti already named a couple culprits. Not my fault you have selective reading skills.

the left-wing media put Code Pink and other nuts out in front of the cameras against Bush, but now they're hiding Code Pink in the closet since nobody is allowed to bad-mouth their messiah.

The media today is just too busy trying to dig up dirt on the Tea Party rallies and Romney.

My oh my...

Code Pink CO-FOUNDER Medea Benjamin is not praising Obama, in fact,

SHE WROTE A BOOK ATTACKING THE USE OF DRONES:

tomhayden.com - Peace Exchange Bulletin - Medea Benjamin's Good War on Predator*Drones

Where are the marches? Where is the in your face? Where is Code Pink?

As per usual, libs have not a problem nuking babies in the middle of the night when a liberal President has ordered the hit.

Hypocrisy thy name is liberal.

My oh my...

tomhayden.com - Peace Exchange Bulletin - Medea Benjamin's Good War on Predator*Drones

As per usual, libs have not a problem nuking babies in the middle of the night when a liberal President has ordered the hit.

See? They first claim that someone isnt doing something then once they are proven to be fucking mush fer brains they pivot and claim they arent doing something else they just thought of. :lol:

Uh, I don't recall conservatives calling Obamination a war criminal.

We support drone attacks, but see liberals are full of shit worrying about using SERE tactics on terrorists to gain intel under Bush compared to just killing them today.

That is just an example of insanity with liberals.

Bush waterboarded 3 terrorists and he was labeled a war criminal. Obama targets them for assassination and you all look away.

Hypocrites

Bush waterboarded 3 terrorists and conservatives looked away. Obama targets them for assassination and the right labels him a war criminal.

Hypocrites.

Shehan followed GWB to his fucking personal home to protest and make an ass of herself. And of course the msm followed her everywhere she went to broadcast it over and over again. Funny how she has vanished from the spotlight along with all the other Bush is a war criminal crowd.

Well more predictable than surprising.

My oh my...

And where are all the damn news cameras? Where are the endless tv interviews about her thoughts on Obama?

Nuff said

I thought you were complaining about Code Pink? Now you're accusing Foxnews of not covering Code Pink enough?

You're senile old man.

My oh my...

You people are retarded. I don't hear any of you praising Obama for all the terrorists he's killed.

My oh my...

You people are retarded. I don't hear any of you praising Obama for all the terrorists he's killed.

I don't praise any president. Only partisans do. Again I have to remind you this thread isn't about Obama or me or you its about hypocrisy.

And Obama's hit list has American names on it. Where the fuck is Code Pink?

You should have bothered to take a couple minutes to google code pink and hit lists and then you'd know.

I monitor Code Pink daily. Jody's group is doing jack shit daily except for seriously attacking Israel and ranting on about GAZA.

Don't tell me no lies. :eusa_angel:

No you don't. Don't insult our intelligence.

The main topic on codepink's homepage is drones and their opposition to them.

I don't praise any president. Only partisans do. Again I have to remind you this thread isn't about Obama or me or you its about hypocrisy.

Well then I guess you should show us some people who opposed Bush using drones to kill terrorists who now support Obama doing the same thing.

To quote Grandpa:

Apparently you can't grasp that this thread is about the hypocrisy of the left.
Yeah. How does your limited experience negate his point?

Hint: It doesn't.

What would?
Proving that the majority of the left doesn't hold the views he says they hold.

Good luck with that.
How about the fact that he hasn't actually cited any significant contingent of the left that fits his description.
That doesn't disprove his claim, either.

You're really not very good at this.

You should have bothered to take a couple minutes to google code pink and hit lists and then you'd know.

I monitor Code Pink daily. Jody's group is doing jack shit daily except for seriously attacking Israel and ranting on about GAZA.

Don't tell me no lies. :eusa_angel:

No you don't. Don't insult our intelligence.

The main topic on codepink's homepage is drones and their opposition to them.

Jody plays with the WH.

She takes direct orders.

Forum List

Back