Bush Justified in Wiretapping

dilloduck said:
oh well--if old Ben were around today he might come up with some wise saying about getting rid of death cults.

Teddy Roosevelt would have probably captured the entire Arabian peninsula by now. :2guns:

Naw, Teddy would have "Nuked" `em. :bye1:

responded on the defection of the Senate Intelligence Committe from the Bush line on eavesdropping... who's right in your various opinions, Roberts or Bush?

(Of course, I think the Intelligence Committee is entirely right--their purpose is to oversee intelligence gathering, so it makes little sense for them to OK a completely off-the-record eavesdropping program as desired by president Bush. No doubt, a few of them are smart enough to think that once Hillary's in office, they'd prefer the president no longer have such powers. It's nice to see some independent thinking among Republican congresspeople.)

Mariner.

Mariner said:
responded on the defection of the Senate Intelligence Committe from the Bush line on eavesdropping... who's right in your various opinions, Roberts or Bush?

(Of course, I think the Intelligence Committee is entirely right--their purpose is to oversee intelligence gathering, so it makes little sense for them to OK a completely off-the-record eavesdropping program as desired by president Bush. No doubt, a few of them are smart enough to think that once Hillary's in office, they'd prefer the president no longer have such powers. It's nice to see some independent thinking among Republican congresspeople.)

Mariner.

I havent really been following that, and i know i should have but yeah its just theres more things to do than to listen to a bunch of dumb politicans say "i'm not spying on anybody," actually it sorta just makes me mad why we are wasting our time on this thing. Just punish him and get it over with.

Forum List

Back