Bush justice is a national disgrace

Liberals ran the government and were not interested in an investigation of any real sort. As to Weaver, he was exonerated in court because the entire affair was an illegal setup by the FBI, being federal agents the sniper and his boss were exempt from prosecution, BUT they should not have been promoted.

Lots of squirelly things happened on Clinton's watch that never got properly taken care of. Vince Foster supposedly killed himself and Hillary got to search his house BEFORE the cops were let in. ( he was an aide to her and had recently become dissatisfied with her and her husband) Clinton's illegally had over 900 FBI files of political enemies IN their residence area of the White House. No one did anything about that either. And on and on.

Yet the liberals would have you believe Bush, a President that has no such history nor accusations, is worse than Clinton.

We're done. You're bringing out Vince Foster now.

Bush hasn't left yet....who know what he's been up to or what he stil might get up to :D

I want evidence

Likewise. But since you haven't been to Guantanamo Bay, or the secret CIA prisons, or partaken in any NSA spying or wiretapping activities, you have none.

I, on the other hand, have photographs, first hand accounts from the surviving Branch Davidians (not to mention repentent ATF and FBI agents who were involved in the operation, as well as the county sherriff who had dealt with David Koresh for years and had advised the Feds to arrest him while he made one of his weekly trips into town and not by conducting a raid on the compound with jackbooted thugs wearing balaclavas and armed with MP5s), and transcripts from hearings held by the congressional committee that investigated the Waco Massacre. I'd also have the front door of the BD compound that mysteriously only had bullet holes going in (and none coming out) but that magically disappeared after the BATFags took it into their possession. Of course, I haven't even touched the fact that Bill KKKlinton would have been the person who authorized the use of military force against the Branch Davidians (a clear violation of the Posse Comitatus Act, but you pathetic DNC loyalists, hacks and shills are too worried about Bush taking a dump without asking for Nancy Pelosi's permission first to care).

Are we done now? :cool:

Now we are done. I win.

Likewise. But since you haven't been to Guantanamo Bay, or the secret CIA prisons, or partaken in any NSA spying or wiretapping activities, you have none.

I, on the other hand, have photographs, first hand accounts from the surviving Branch Davidians (not to mention repentent ATF and FBI agents who were involved in the operation, as well as the county sherriff who had dealt with David Koresh for years and had advised the Feds to arrest him while he made one of his weekly trips into town and not by conducting a raid on the compound with jackbooted thugs wearing balaclavas and armed with MP5s), and transcripts from hearings held by the congressional committee that investigated the Waco Massacre. I'd also have the front door of the BD compound that mysteriously only had bullet holes going in (and none coming out) but that magically disappeared after the BATFags took it into their possession. Of course, I haven't even touched the fact that Bill KKKlinton would have been the person who authorized the use of military force against the Branch Davidians (a clear violation of the Posse Comitatus Act, but you pathetic DNC loyalists, hacks and shills are too worried about Bush taking a dump without asking for Nancy Pelosi's permission first to care).

Now we are done. I win.

We're obviously not done. You've got a big bucket of hearsay. Bring on your witnesses.

Saying it doesn't make it so. Show me the evidence. Let me evaluate it. Until then you're full of assertions and not much else. The opinions of psycho right wingers aren't evidence by the way, I want to see proper, admissible evidence, not bullshit claims and assertions.

You don't need any evidence that Bush has done any of the the things the left claims but even when given the facts on Clinton demand more.... yup, your unbiased.

Everything is hearsay. Ask Jillian.

Diuretic, the discrepancy between the burden of proof you place on yourself when attacking Mr. Bush, and that which you place on those attacking Mr. Clinton, is laughable.

The evidence is out there for anyone with a basic sense of intellectual honesty and a willingness to check their partisan hackery at the door. Clearly you have neither. Unfortunately I cannot educate you on the subtleties and nuances of a subject that every American should know like the back of his or her hand, due to my time constraints and your unwillingness to consider ideas that challenge your preconceived notions. I am here to discuss, not spoon feed. (If and) When you learn more about the Waco Massacre, specifically Bill Clinton's involvement, we will talk.

Come on RGS - you know I said nothing of the sort. And I ain't taking the bait. Snowboy showed a picture of the burning compound. What does that tell me? It tells me that there's a picture of the burning compound. I want evidence, not pictures of burning compounds.

I'm being a bit insistent here. You righties have ragged on us libs/lefties long enough. Time for a bit of your own back :rofl:

You do NOT want evidence. If you did you would do a little research of your own. The Compound shown burning is the koresh Compound set afire after the FBI used tanks to break in to a building with women and children in it.

If you wanted facts you would research the committee that found all the glaring ommissions and errors by ATF and FBI. You would know that there was absolutely no evidence of outgoing fire at Waco, no evidence of child abuse nor of any criminal acts at all. Nothing that justified murdering 80 citizens of this Country. You would know that the original tape of the assault has never been aired after someone pointed out the fact the ATF most likely murdered their own men, that evidence simply vanished before the Congressional Investigation. How does one lose a door again? Or cars?

You would not blythly announce that after a short time the Government was justified in assaulting a compound full of children. Children they were claiming were in danger, when the only danger they faced was GOVERNMENT Police.

As to your not saying anything of the sort, I QUOTED you, you surely did say it was cult members and so we shouldn't care.

You don't need any evidence that Bush has done any of the the things the left claims but even when given the facts on Clinton demand more.... yup, your unbiased.

Who brought Clinton into it? Not me. I just want to keep on track, it's you righties who can't get over Clinton's. Jeez I could be discussing NFL and one of you would bring Clinton into it. Can you people follow a line of thought and argument or is it always going to get back to Clinton?

Everything is hearsay. Ask Jillian.

Diuretic, the discrepancy between the burden of proof you place on yourself when attacking Mr. Bush, and that which you place on those attacking Mr. Clinton, is laughable.

The evidence is out there for anyone with a basic sense of intellectual honesty and a willingness to check their partisan hackery at the door. Clearly you have neither. Unfortunately I cannot educate you on the subtleties and nuances of a subject that every American should know like the back of his or her hand, due to my time constraints and your unwillingness to consider ideas that challenge your preconceived notions. I am here to discuss, not spoon feed. (If and) When you learn more about the Waco Massacre, specifically Bill Clinton's involvement, we will talk.

While I appreciate Jillian as being an extremely erudite poster here I don't need her esteemed self to help with what hearsay is, I'm very familiar with it. I know what hearsay is in theory and I know what is is in practice. I know when it it's going to be booted out by the judge and I know when it's likely to be admissible. But thanks anyway.

Snowman I only asked for evidence, not a discourse on presidencies. And when it comes to burden of proof it lies with you. You're prosecuting this argument, you present the evidence.

You do NOT want evidence. If you did you would do a little research of your own. The Compound shown burning is the koresh Compound set afire after the FBI used tanks to break in to a building with women and children in it.

If you wanted facts you would research the committee that found all the glaring ommissions and errors by ATF and FBI. You would know that there was absolutely no evidence of outgoing fire at Waco, no evidence of child abuse nor of any criminal acts at all. Nothing that justified murdering 80 citizens of this Country. You would know that the original tape of the assault has never been aired after someone pointed out the fact the ATF most likely murdered their own men, that evidence simply vanished before the Congressional Investigation. How does one lose a door again? Or cars?

You would not blythly announce that after a short time the Government was justified in assaulting a compound full of children. Children they were claiming were in danger, when the only danger they faced was GOVERNMENT Police.

As to your not saying anything of the sort, I QUOTED you, you surely did say it was cult members and so we shouldn't care.

I saw a picture of burning buildings.

Now, what about those prosecutions I asked about?

Come on, leave out the emotional hype, give me evidence.

Who brought Clinton into it? Not me. I just want to keep on track, it's you righties who can't get over Clinton's. Jeez I could be discussing NFL and one of you would bring Clinton into it. Can you people follow a line of thought and argument or is it always going to get back to Clinton?

Mostly because Bill is an ex President who will not go away

I am happy to see Hillary as the Dems choice in 08

The myth of the Clintons will finally be exposed for what it is - all talk and not facts

Looking at how libs will surrender to terrorists and not fight them - yea, I would say they are done

RSR - mate with all due respect, this is serious. I'm holding your mates to account. If you want in then pull up a chair but I'll give you fair warning, any silly one-liners like that and I'll not spare your ego.

Mostly because Bill is an ex President who will not go away

I am happy to see Hillary as the Dems choice in 08

The myth of the Clintons will finally be exposed for what it is - all talk and not facts

You blokes have to see someone about this Clinton obsession. It's seriously unhealthy. It's bordering on obsession. Clinton, Clinton, Clinton...he really got to you lot didn't he?

Now let me reiterate. I don't give a toss about the Clintons. I am still waiting for evidence about claims about the raid on the Branch Davidian cult.

RSR - mate with all due respect, this is serious. I'm holding your mates to account. If you want in then pull up a chair but I'll give you fair warning, any silly one-liners like that and I'll not spare your ego.

What else are Dems trying to do?

They ran on a promise of standing up to terrorists - they are rolling over

Relevance Bueller, relevance.

Ducking already?

Even the liberla media is having a cow over the Dems inability to surrender

It’s Time for Action
Democrats need to do something dramatic, even histrionic, to dispel the perception they are powerless to stop the Iraq War.

By Eleanor Clift
Newsweek
Updated: 3:17 p.m. ET July 20, 2007
July 20, 2007 - The media treated the Senate’s all-night session as a comedy routine, a chance to make jokes about sleepovers and pizza delivery. Everybody knew going in that the Democrats didn’t have the votes to pass an amendment calling for the draw down of troops beginning in 120 days. But the Democrats needed to show they’re at least trying to bring about the change in policy they promised on the campaign trail last year.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19875084/site/newsweek/

Ducking already?

Even the liberla media is having a cow over the Dems inability to surrender

It’s Time for Action
Democrats need to do something dramatic, even histrionic, to dispel the perception they are powerless to stop the Iraq War.

By Eleanor Clift
Newsweek
Updated: 3:17 p.m. ET July 20, 2007
July 20, 2007 - The media treated the Senate’s all-night session as a comedy routine, a chance to make jokes about sleepovers and pizza delivery. Everybody knew going in that the Democrats didn’t have the votes to pass an amendment calling for the draw down of troops beginning in 120 days. But the Democrats needed to show they’re at least trying to bring about the change in policy they promised on the campaign trail last year.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19875084/site/newsweek/

There we were having a good chat about the Branch Davidian bizo and then this. If you want to discuss the theatrics of democracy then fine, open another thread, I'd be happy to join in. I always loved that filibustering scene with James Stewart in "Mr Smith Goes To Washington". We can spin it off into "The Greatest Films of Frank Capra" if you like, I still love watching "It's A Wonderful Life" with the delicious Donna Reed. But Beuller, Great American Cinema 101 is just down the hall.

But I'm sure you'll find someone quite willing to discuss Clinton's penis on the way there.

Forum List

Back