Bush justice is a national disgrace

Do you have a personal grudge here? His post is no more egregious then some of the leftbots and their continous whine about Bush. Take Diuretic for example, his entire posts in this threat amount to admitting he doesn't know, nor care what happened somewhere BUT we are all liars because we told him about it. he further claims that comparing Bush to Clinton is somehow inappropriate. usual dodge by the left when faced with facts and problems.

Hey that's a bit rude, you have something to say, say it to me, not to a third party as a snide remark.

wasn't about you....

I'm not being difficult manu but the post was by RGS. RGS mentioned me to Kathianne in the manner, "Take Diuretic for example...." Now I'd prefer it if he'd said, "take diuretics on prescription..." but alas it wasn't to be.

I wouldn't care if it was in a pm, heck I wouldn't know. I'm not thin-skinned or I wouldn't be here giving every second person a hard time and getting it back (which is great fun) but that's not appreciated. If I'm wrong then I'll apologise and retract but I'll wait for confirmation or denial and see how it goes.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Look at all the liberal Bush apologists. :rofl:

Despite my not seeing eye to eye with Bully's politics and partisan agenda, he's right, Bush's record on justice is disgraceful. You need not look further than Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean. How he can speak out on behalf of Scooter Libby while Ramos and Compean still remain behind bars is inexcusable.

Bush isn't a conservative and never will be. Government has grown under Bush and the Republicans. Bush has abused every government agency at his disposal. And he did it not to further conservative idealism but for partisan political gain.

Look at the major issues headlining the next Presidential elections- illegal immigration, terrorism, homeland security, and the Middle East. All of these issues require BIGGER GOVERNMENT. The choice for 2008 is between really big government and really big government.

When are all the so-called "conservatives" going to recognize that the Republican Party is not a conservative party at all? Comparing Clinton's left of center record with Bush's left of center record is meaningless beyond partisan politics.

Despite my not seeing eye to eye with Bully's politics and partisan agenda, he's right, Bush's record on justice is disgraceful. You need not look further than Ignacio Ramos and Jose Compean. How he can speak out on behalf of Scooter Libby while Ramos and Compean still remain behind bars is inexcusable.
Bush isn't a conservative and never will be. Government has grown under Bush and the Republicans. Bush has abused every government agency at his disposal. And he did it not to further conservative idealism but for partisan political gain.

Look at the major issues headlining the next Presidential elections- illegal immigration, terrorism, homeland security, and the Middle East. All of these issues require BIGGER GOVERNMENT. The choice for 2008 is between really big government and really big government.

When are all the so-called "conservatives" going to recognize that the Republican Party is not a conservative party at all? Comparing Clinton's left of center record with Bush's left of center record is meaningless beyond partisan politics.

I have to agree with THAT.

:clap2: :thup: :clap2: :thup: :clap2: :thup:

Forum List

Back