Bush is a criminal!

• Thread starter SpeakForAmerica
  • Start date
S

SpeakForAmerica

Dump Bush 2004! He is probably the worst president EVER!!! His disgusting anti worker, anti environment, and anti military stance has done great damage to us. To find out and and to tell us what you think, visit We want to hear from you!

Originally posted by SpeakForAmerica
Dump Bush 2004! He is probably the worst president EVER!!! His disgusting anti worker, anti environment, and anti military stance has done great damage to us. To find out and and to tell us what you think, visit We want to hear from you!

Good GreePeace hippy, now go back to your cage of ignorance and wallow in it.

This radical crap doesn't even merrit a response, find REAL problems with the President before running your mouth.

tree hugging canadian lesbian....................

Originally posted by Rambo
tree hugging canadian lesbian....................
Damn I like Canadian Lesbo's ....Hell I Like all lesbo's....LOL
Jeff

Originally posted by Gop guy
Good GreePeace hippy, now go back to your cage of ignorance and wallow in it.

This radical crap doesn't even merrit a response, find REAL problems with the President before running your mouth.

Radical is a good way to describe this whole msg board.

Originally posted by MrMarbles

How long did it take you to find this old thread?

In catching up on the threads I've been missing, I've seen you have negative remarks in more than one of your posts about this message board.

Is your browser stuck on the page? Its just as easy to exit the board as it was for you to stumble on it.

Originally posted by SpeakForAmerica

This remark is not nearly as bad as alot i've seen. The only difference is that it was disagreeable with the mainstream on this msg board.

This remark is not nearly as bad as alot i've seen. The only difference is that it was disagreeable with the mainstream on this msg board.

Did you read SE message? Ah well, enjoy yourself.

Not exactly that it is disagreeable with the mainstreamof this board. Actually there is quite a bit of differences on this board.

However, the people that seem to get respect on this board are people that make a salient point - no matter thier position.

Some people that come here seem to have a difficult time doing so.

Forum List

Back