Bush has done a big favor for bin Laden

padisha emperor said:
CSM.

the world will be safer with USA, sure, but the world will be also devasted and without inhabitants......a vacuum world is safer.
Annihilating countries is not the solution.
You seems to be like Dark Vador in Star wars : to eliminate the Rebels, he destruct, Aldeerande, a whole planet. You did the same, you are doing the samen, and you certainly will do the same again. Vador's planet is a country for you, the Death Star is your armies, your weapons, and BUSH.

Of course, 9/11 was an awful tragedy, inderscriptible. an huge horror.
but it doesn't justify the fact of killing thousands and thousands of Iraqi, Afghans......when they are civilians and not terrorists.

hate call hate : killing people would make people more and mor hateful against you.

Try a friendly politic !!!! try to have support and allies in the muslim world ! the terrorists would have no more support...and you would be able to kill or catch them WITHOUT killing a whole nation.

jimmyeatworld :

Are you blind ? read that :

posted by Ali

and befor, he said also that Brits hate Bush.
So....he doesn't speak for his nation. his nation speak for him.
His nation doesn't like you.

Do you even know what your babbling about? If you do, go find a French to English dictionary and try to let the rest of us know.

are you meaning that my english is bad ? I know it is not perfect (try to speak in french...)

if you meant that...boy ! that show you are not able to answer.
hahaha.

Did the truth hurt you ?

Saying I babbling english shows your weakness of arguments...you only find this reply....bad reply.

You're lamentable.

padisha emperor said:
CSM.

the world will be safer with USA, sure, but the world will be also devasted and without inhabitants......a vacuum world is safer.
Annihilating countries is not the solution.
You seems to be like Dark Vador in Star wars : to eliminate the Rebels, he destruct, Aldeerande, a whole planet. You did the same, you are doing the samen, and you certainly will do the same again. Vador's planet is a country for you, the Death Star is your armies, your weapons, and BUSH.

Of course, 9/11 was an awful tragedy, inderscriptible. an huge horror.
but it doesn't justify the fact of killing thousands and thousands of Iraqi, Afghans......when they are civilians and not terrorists.

hate call hate : killing people would make people more and mor hateful against you.

Try a friendly politic !!!! try to have support and allies in the muslim world ! the terrorists would have no more support...and you would be able to kill or catch them WITHOUT killing a whole nation.

jimmyeatworld :

Are you blind ? read that :

posted by Ali

and befor, he said also that Brits hate Bush.
So....he doesn't speak for his nation. his nation speak for him.
His nation doesn't like you.

I am trying to understand your statement about the safety of the world with the USA in it. Are you advocating the errradication of the US? If so, you merely are confirming my opinion that Europe and in particular the French want exactly that.

If that is not what you meant, I am really trying to understand your viewpoint, but cannot seem to grasp your meaning.

As for trying to have allies in the Muslim world, I think the Muslim world has pretty much demonstrated their willingness to negotiate when they clandestinely backed (and still do) a variety of terrorist groups while professing their horror at the tragedy of 9/11. I personally dont trust the Muslim world, or europe or any other country for that matter.

Let France negotiate; after all, it seems to work for them since they dont have any terrorist incidents or problems with Muslims, etc.

I am trying to understand your statement about the safety of the world with the USA in it. Are you advocating the errradication of the US? If so, you merely are confirming my opinion that Europe and in particular the French want exactly that.

Where have you seen that I want the eradication of the USA ? are you drunk ?

read my post. it is common-sense.
all logic. read all with caution, you'll see that all is logic.
you have to admit it.

padisha emperor said:
Where have you seen that I want the eradication of the USA ? are you drunk ?

read my post. it is common-sense.
all logic. read all with caution, you'll see that all is logic.
you have to admit it.

From your post:

As I said, I am trying to understand.

I disagree that your post is all common sense. I disagree that appeasement and negotiation is the answer to all the USA's problems. The USA has tried both and ended up getting attacked by terrorists, stabbed in the back by former allies, and cuckholded by many European and Asian nations.

What I see is a citizen from another country trying to tell me about honor. That same country and many of it's citizens displayed their version of honor when they provided arms to enemies of the United States, even though that country had agreed to sanctions imposed by the UN. That country also insists that the US adhere to UN resolutions while they ignore them. Some honor.

padisha emperor said:
are you meaning that my english is bad ? I know it is not perfect (try to speak in french...)

if you meant that...boy ! that show you are not able to answer.
hahaha.

Did the truth hurt you ?

Saying I babbling english shows your weakness of arguments...you only find this reply....bad reply.

You're lamentable.

It's getting to the point that I feel like I need a Little Orphan Annie decoder ring to figure out what you're trying to say. How am I suppose to answer something when I don't even know what the hell you're saying? Not that it matters. Your opinion means nothing to me.

If I no longer reply to your posts, I'm not being rude, I'm just ignoring you.

padisha emperor said:
What ?
without the 8,000 French soldiers, who were the best soldiers in the wolrd with the british ones of course, you would never be able to liberate yourself. The Americans were tired - they fight not so good as the beginning - and the french army saves your asses at Yorktown. Without 8000 men, how could you take it ?
without the french fleet too...

I had to eat, i come back soon.

You didnt save our asses at Yorktown. All your Navy did was block the British from escaping and supply about 4000, not 8000 ground troops. We fought the British all over the colonies and you guys dont show up till the last battle and we are for some reason supposed to put up with your treachery now? We've paid whatever our debt might have been 100 fold by now. We lost more men liberating the shores of normandy then you even sent to help us fight the British.

We could have taken the British without the French. Heck we were up till that point. You were nice enough to box them in for us but its our troops that did most of the leg work. Even if we count this in the box of French save Americans butts that still 2-1 us.

USSR did a lot. war was won since Stalingrad (USSR) and Koursk(USSR), El Alamein(UK).
USA did a great great job in Pacific theater (Corral sea, Midway, guadalcanal, Tarawa.....)
But never forget the role of UK and USSR in Europe.

i'm not sure , really not, that USA would have won against UK in AR.
In al the books I've red - not all french, some are from Hungary, or UK, or USA - I read that the rebels were tired, no longer able to fight the red coats.

Jimmyeatworld : CSM read me and understand me. jimnyc too. Kathianne too. Sir Evil too. everybody.
Maybe hardly sometimes, but they understand my words, my sentences. Maybe not my position, but no link with the language.
They answer to my messages.
Ali understand me too - my postition also ;) -

You are the only one. Are you dumber than the others ?
You should go to the elementary school.

What can i care about your absence of replies ? you find only this lamentable, little, skiny argument to not answer to me about my message.

CSM : I meant : "the world will be safer with USA, sure, but the world will be SAFER also devasted and without inhabitants......a vacuum world is safer."
I hope that know, you understand that I never meant the erradication of USA.
I only forgot one word when I wrote.

(and again, try to babbling in French like me, I babbling in english....and we will see - without automatical translator of course - )

padisha emperor said:
USSR did a lot. war was won since Stalingrad (USSR) and Koursk(USSR), El Alamein(UK).
USA did a great great job in Pacific theater (Corral sea, Midway, guadalcanal, Tarawa.....)

In al the books I've red - not all french, some are from Hungary, or UK, or USA - I read that the rebels were tired, no longer able to fight the red coats.

Jimmyeatworld : CSM read me and understand me. jimnyc too. Kathianne too. Sir Evil too. everybody.
Maybe hardly sometimes, but they understand my words, my sentences. Maybe not my position, but no link with the language.

What can i care about your absence of replies ? you find only this lamentable, little, skiny argument to not answer to me about my message.

CSM : I meant : "the world will be safer with USA, sure, but the world will be SAFER also devasted and without inhabitants......a vacuum world is safer."

(and again, try to babbling in French like me, I babbling in english....and we will see - without automatical translator of course - )

Hey French Fool who do you think supplied the UK and USSR with tanks ,planes and other raw materials so that they could fight the Germans?...the USA thats who? even before they joined the war!!
And lets not mention the French during the Suez canal fiasco back in the fifties,what a bunch of scumbags you were!!!

Hey Padisha Emperor how come France invaded Egypt in 1956?
Eveytime you say crap about the USA and Iraq I'm going to ask you that same question!!!!

padisha emperor said:

I see what you are saying. You are equating a devestated world to a world with the US in it and I reject that notion. The implication is that if the US continues to exist, the world will become devestated. I do not know if that was your intent (it seems to me that is what you meant).

As for your use of the English language, I have no criticism there. In fact, I applaud your efforts. Unfortunately, it is against international law for me to utter one word in French because I butcher the language so very badly. Even my mother and my aunts, who all speak French fluently, wont let me utter a word in French. :)

:D :D
Why your mother and anut speak very well French ? learn at school ?

for the vacuum world, of course it was an exageration, but if Bush continue his WAR TOUR.......Afghanistan, Iraq....now iran, Syria....and After ? Jordania, Lebanon, France ?

For the Suez Canal : UK FRANCE and ISRAEL attacked : victory on the ground. But USSR and USA protested. Fun, because they attacked to defend their interests...and USA were not agree. Now, USA attacked for their interests, and if some country protest...they are insulted....

padisha emperor said:
:D :D
Why your mother and anut speak very well French ? learn at school ?

for the vacuum world, of course it was an exageration, but if Bush continue his WAR TOUR.......Afghanistan, Iraq....now iran, Syria....and After ? Jordania, Lebanon, France ?

For the Suez Canal : UK FRANCE and ISRAEL attacked : victory on the ground. But USSR and USA protested. Fun, because they attacked to defend their interests...and USA were not agree.

Why would the US let Egypt nationalize and embargo trade through the vital Suez canal? I don't remember any huge outrage from the US over that.

Now, USA attacked for their interests, and if some country protest...they are insulted....

And with the French trading missiles with Saddam up to the start of the war with America and the coalition (it opposed fanatically) they French deserve to be insulted.

And for all the asinine Bush hating, tirades over how Saddam is the legitimate leader, Americans as too stupid to see 9-11 as a conspiracy, and so on back to Kyoto and the treaty cancellation with Russia, France's mission has been to consistently work to undermine the leadership and foriegn policy of America. They stepped beyond disagreement into active opposition.

Forum List

Back