Bush got a smearboat bounce in the polls

LOL Listen to the desperation in your voice. "I hope theres a backlash." Backlash to what? An independent group trying to tell their side of the story?

If anyone is libel for defamation it should be Kerry. He defamed those soldiers 33 years ago by calling them baby-killers and rapists. I think they've earned the right to speak.

Enjoy for more years of W, buschie.

I was debating whether or not to post this. Had decided against it until I read this stupid "smear boat" cheap shot.

Apparently the folks in Georgia weren't too enamored of Max Cleland as their Senator.

Whatever his shortcomings as a Senator may have been, Cleland served with distinction in RVN. It genuinely saddens me to see him willingly besmirch his reputation as a veteran for the likes of kerry. And as the article points out, kerry sought to use crippled veterans to support his lies back in 1971. History repeats itself once again. How anyone can consider supporting that disgusting slimeball is beyond my comprehension.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
SAD MAX TURNING TRICKS FOR THE POODLE
by Neal Boortz

In April of 1971 John Kerry gave the following testimony to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee: "I called the media .... I said 'If I take some crippled veterans down to the White House and we chain ourselves to the gates, will we get coverage?' 'O, yes, we'll cover that.'"

Then, on August 25, 2004, John Kerry sends Mac Cleland, a veteran who lost three limbs in Vietnam to accost George Bush at the gates of his Crawford ranch.

It was a sad and pathetic spectacle, especially for people like myself who have known and loved Max Cleland for so many years. Sadly, former Georgia Senator Max Cleland is now serving in a new role as John Kerry's public relations prostitute Yesterday he went to President Bush's ranch in Crawford, Texas yesterday to deliver a letter. That's right...Max went right up to the gate to deliver a letter to George Bush asking him to specifically condemn the Swift Vets attacks on The Poodle. The letter said "you owe a special duty" to condemn the attacks. Interestingly John Kerry apparently owes no special duty to tell Moveon.org to stop the 'AWOL' attacks on George Bush's military service. But why argue the fine points of media bias?

Anyway, so there it was....poor Max Cleland, playing up the shock value of his disability by visiting the president's home in Texas. How sad. Doesn't Cleland realize why he was picked for the job? Why for instance did The Poodle not send John Edwards? Right...he's not a Vietnam Vet. Well then...how about some other Democrat that was in the military...maybe Tom Harkin? Nope...of course the Kerry campaign sent Max Cleland...they used him...because of his status as a triple amputee. Just go back to Kerry's statement to the Senate in 1971! They hope that the image of Cleland in his wheel chair on the news will pull at people's heart strings and make them dislike that mean, evil George Bush. Talk about having no pride...what do you suppose Max is after?

Maybe The Poodle has promised him a job in a potential Kerry administration. Maybe Max has nothing better to do. Maybe it's just the result of Cleland's intense bitterness over losing his U.S. Senate seat in 2000. Cleland says that his patriotism was challenged in that election. I was here ... I was in the middle of it ... and that's not the case. The voters of Georgia were disgusted. They didn't like the way Max Cleland sold his very soul to Tom Dashle and the government employee unions, and they made their feeling known at the polls.

Either way, it's a shame. By the way, Cleland wanted to deliver the letter to an officer, but neither the Secret Service nor the state troopers would take it. A Texas state official and Vietnam veteran Jerry Patterson said he would accept the letter and offered a pro-Bush letter, but Max said he would just mail it in.

Kind of like he did when he was in the Senate.

Can this get any more absurd? While John Kerry is sending surrogates to the Western White House to demand denunciations of the Swift Boat veterans, supporters stand behind him at a visit to a union shop in Philadelphia holding bumper stickers that read "George Bush, AWOL, 1972-1973."

And by the way: ANOTHER LIE! DOES THIS MAN EVER TELL THE TRUTH?

Here are the words of The Poodle at a gathering in Richmond, Virginia on January 20th, 2003:

"I remember well April 1968 -- I was serving in Vietnam, a place of violence -- when the news reports brought home to me and my crewmates the violence back home, and the tragic news that one of the bullets flying that terrible spring took the life of [Dr. King.]"

Oops. Small problem here. If you look at John Kerry's website you will see that he didn't report for duty in Vietnam until November 16, 1968 .. more than seven months after Martin Luther King Jr. was murdered.

Oh well.

busch2008 said:
Looks like Bush has pulled even, even a little ahead. I hope there is an anti-smearboat backlash now that they have been discredited. At least this will be a fun race to watch right up to the end.

http://www.pollingreport.com/wh2004.htm

There is a huge problem with that. You guys have yet to discredit them. Calling them liars hardly discredits them. Im amazed how you guys can call people names and just assume that means its true when you offer no evidence to support your claim. Its like the "Bush lied" been hearing that for four years yet still waiting for bush haters to prove it. Or another one "President Clinton was a great president" no evidence for that one either.

You know its hard to have a rational debate about issues when one party is all about name calling without proving anything and thus ends the argument.

Merlin1047 said:
I was debating whether or not to post this. Had decided against it until I read this stupid "smear boat" cheap shot.

Apparently the folks in Georgia weren't too enamored of Max Cleland as their Senator.

Whatever his shortcomings as a Senator may have been, Cleland served with distinction in RVN. It genuinely saddens me to see him willingly besmirch his reputation as a veteran for the likes of kerry. And as the article points out, kerry sought to use crippled veterans to support his lies back in 1971. History repeats itself once again. How anyone can consider supporting that disgusting slimeball is beyond my comprehension.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
SAD MAX TURNING TRICKS FOR THE POODLE
by Neal Boortz

In April of 1971 John Kerry gave the following testimony to the Senate Foreign Relations Committee: "I called the media .... I said 'If I take some crippled veterans down to the White House and we chain ourselves to the gates, will we get coverage?' 'O, yes, we'll cover that.'"

Then, on August 25, 2004, John Kerry sends Mac Cleland, a veteran who lost three limbs in Vietnam to accost George Bush at the gates of his Crawford ranch.

It was a sad and pathetic spectacle, especially for people like myself who have known and loved Max Cleland for so many years. Sadly, former Georgia Senator Max Cleland is now serving in a new role as John Kerry's public relations prostitute Yesterday he went to President Bush's ranch in Crawford, Texas yesterday to deliver a letter. That's right...Max went right up to the gate to deliver a letter to George Bush asking him to specifically condemn the Swift Vets attacks on The Poodle. The letter said "you owe a special duty" to condemn the attacks. Interestingly John Kerry apparently owes no special duty to tell Moveon.org to stop the 'AWOL' attacks on George Bush's military service. But why argue the fine points of media bias?

Anyway, so there it was....poor Max Cleland, playing up the shock value of his disability by visiting the president's home in Texas. How sad. Doesn't Cleland realize why he was picked for the job? Why for instance did The Poodle not send John Edwards? Right...he's not a Vietnam Vet. Well then...how about some other Democrat that was in the military...maybe Tom Harkin? Nope...of course the Kerry campaign sent Max Cleland...they used him...because of his status as a triple amputee. Just go back to Kerry's statement to the Senate in 1971! They hope that the image of Cleland in his wheel chair on the news will pull at people's heart strings and make them dislike that mean, evil George Bush. Talk about having no pride...what do you suppose Max is after?

Maybe The Poodle has promised him a job in a potential Kerry administration. Maybe Max has nothing better to do. Maybe it's just the result of Cleland's intense bitterness over losing his U.S. Senate seat in 2000. Cleland says that his patriotism was challenged in that election. I was here ... I was in the middle of it ... and that's not the case. The voters of Georgia were disgusted. They didn't like the way Max Cleland sold his very soul to Tom Dashle and the government employee unions, and they made their feeling known at the polls.

Either way, it's a shame. By the way, Cleland wanted to deliver the letter to an officer, but neither the Secret Service nor the state troopers would take it. A Texas state official and Vietnam veteran Jerry Patterson said he would accept the letter and offered a pro-Bush letter, but Max said he would just mail it in.

Kind of like he did when he was in the Senate.

Can this get any more absurd? While John Kerry is sending surrogates to the Western White House to demand denunciations of the Swift Boat veterans, supporters stand behind him at a visit to a union shop in Philadelphia holding bumper stickers that read "George Bush, AWOL, 1972-1973."

And by the way: ANOTHER LIE! DOES THIS MAN EVER TELL THE TRUTH?

Here are the words of The Poodle at a gathering in Richmond, Virginia on January 20th, 2003:

"I remember well April 1968 -- I was serving in Vietnam, a place of violence -- when the news reports brought home to me and my crewmates the violence back home, and the tragic news that one of the bullets flying that terrible spring took the life of [Dr. King.]"

Oops. Small problem here. If you look at John Kerry's website you will see that he didn't report for duty in Vietnam until November 16, 1968 .. more than seven months after Martin Luther King Jr. was murdered.

Oh well.

Yes, I'm sure all Democratic Veterans are bad and all Republican Veterans are good. Even Max, I bet he took of his own limbs just to get a purple heart.

busch2008 said:
Yes, I'm sure all Democratic Veterans are bad and all Republican Veterans are good. Even Max, I bet he took of his own limbs just to get a purple heart.

Maybe he should be the Deocratic nominee, that is a hell of alot more impressive than rice in the ass.

busch2008 said:

Given your record for stupid statements, I find it amazing how you continue to manage to surpass yourself. You're quite an artist - if you get my drift.

There is a huge problem with that. You guys have yet to discredit them. Calling them liars hardly discredits them. Im amazed how you guys can call people names and just assume that means its true when you offer no evidence to support your claim. Its like the "Bush lied" been hearing that for four years yet still waiting for bush haters to prove it. Or another one "President Clinton was a great president" no evidence for that one either.

You know its hard to have a rational debate about issues when one party is all about name calling without proving anything and thus ends the argument.

No, the NY Times, The Chicago Tribune, official Naval Records and more every day supports John Kerry. I mean, at what point do you guys accept that these guys are nothing but smear merchants? I know that you don't really want to know the truth, the truth means nothing. The only thing that matters is that Bush is elected. And you know what? That's just fine, that's politics. But you know deep down, that Kerry earned his medals and he served in combat with honor. I bet you sincerly believe these guys, maybe then even believe it themselves. But wanted something to be true is not the same as the truth. Like it or not, the truth prevails, Kerry served with honor in Vietnam. You [GOP] may have gotten some points, but you did so by flat-out lying. All is fair in love, war and politics though. So take your points, but you know you cheated to get them.

busch2008 said:
No, the NY Times, The Chicago Tribune, official Naval Records and more every day supports John Kerry. I mean, at what point do you guys accept that these guys are nothing but smear merchants? I know that you don't really want to know the truth, the truth means nothing. The only thing that matters is that Bush is elected. And you know what? That's just fine, that's politics. But you know deep down, that Kerry earned his medals and he served in combat with honor. I bet you sincerly believe these guys, maybe then even believe it themselves. But wanted something to be true is not the same as the truth. Like it or not, the truth prevails, Kerry served with honor in Vietnam. You [GOP] may have gotten some points, but you did so by flat-out lying. All is fair in love, war and politics though. So take your points, but you know you cheated to get them.

:baby4: There you go sweetie. All better now.

From the DNC chairman:

Russert: And we are back in the Oval Office talking to the President of the United States.

Mr. President, this campaign is fully engaged. The chairman of the Democratic National Committee, Terence McAuliffe, said this last week: "I look forward to that debate when John Kerry, a war hero with a chest full of medals, is standing next to George Bush, a man who was AWOL in the Alabama National Guard. He didn't show up when he should have showed up…"

link

McAuliffe Lied! he is not in a 527 group, he is the DNC chairman and acts like that.

busch2008 said:

One of your lamest posts by far, and that's not saying much.
John Kerry has been proven to be an arrogant, exaggerating, double talking, flip flopping weasel. Kerry has no record to run on, so he uses his 4 months in Vietnam as a reason why he should be elected. I personally could give 2 shits about his record in the military since it has no bearing on current affairs. Face it, your candidate sucks. The Kerry campaign along with the DNC figured no one would pay attention to the truth and everyone would swoon at his feet. "Oh John you war hero you" Sorry we're all not that stupid.

**edit** Kerry has proven Kerry is full of shit. When you lie as much as he has, it's hard to keep your facts straight.

busch2008 said:

Hardly the point.........the problem is according to Kerry and the liberal media vets that make nice nice with Kerry are gooooood and those that have a differing voice bad, bad, bad and should just quietly slink away into the golden sunset....Kerry is Fu-kin baby!!!!!!!! :poke:

busch2008 said:

First, Neither the NY Times nor the Chicago Tribute have done anything to seriously discredit the veterans. They have tried to link them to Republicans.. but if you think this somehow discredits then you are seriously messed up thinking that being a republican somehow makes you less then honest.e

Second, the Official navel records havent been released. John Kerry wont let them be. If he would just release them it would have ended this thing several weeks ago. But for some reason he wont put the official naval records up against the eye witnesses who served with Kerry. I wonder why.

Look i understand that you dont want to believe these guys are being honest. But we have to look at the facts. The Veterans stories are staying the same. John Kerry's story keeps changing. The Veterans have boatloads of documentation and sworn affidavits from people who were there. Kerry refused to release his Military records to counter the veterans claims. The Swifties have 200 people who were there. John kerry sends out people who werent there to debate them. You may think the swifties are lying. heck they may be, but John Kerry hasnt even attempted to deal with the accusations, he is just trying to silence their free speech. And as an American i tend to question why a politician wants 200 men who served their nation and gave their blood and years of their life for their country to shut up.

If John Kerry wants to make Vietnam part of the campaign, thats fine, i think its rather stupid but thats his right. But he better back up his claims. And if he is going to demand the Swifties shut up he better damand Moveon and Michael Moore to shut up too because we can demonstrate they are lying alot better than Kerry has demonstrated the swifties are.

Forum List

Back