Bush Declines Obama's Invitation to Ground Zero

Mark Levin is very close to being as mad as a shithouse rat. (with apologies to the rat)

I see that you haven't changed your schtick since you had a childish fit and ran away from the Hannity forum. I think they're still laughing about that one.

By the way, you STILL aren't self-actualized by any stretch of a sane man's imagination. But maybe Mark Levin thinks you are.

See? You can't even be honest once.

I dumped the Hannity Board when they started acting like thought police. Say whatever you want about this place, but it's free wheeling. It's so cool here, even YOU could be honest. But you never will be. You lie habitually and constantly. You hate honesty. Maybe you're related to truthdoesn'tmattertoher.

Anyway, your petty, ineffective ad hominem tripe aside, you remain entirely wrong about Mark Levin.

Your real problem with him is that you have not the slightest ability to address what he says. He has facts at his fingertips and a consistent coherent political philosophy that stymies statist lap dogs like you.

And by the way, a complete imbecile loser such as you wouldn't have the first clue about who is or isn't self-actualized. I am. You never can even rationally hope to be. You remain the complete loser, both here and in life.

WAH! WAH! WAH!

Gawd, yer SUCH a baby! It's hilarious. You're a self-actualized child.

Go suck your thumb!

Oh brother. That's the best you got, Miss Stang?

You were always pathetic, but it now looks like you've regressed.

Now the mission is accomplished.

You know what's sad? After listening to Mark Levin and Rush (and many of their callers) on the radio, I am sorry to say that I get the very strong impression that many of them would rather see OBL be a free man on the loose than have President Obama be the one who is responsible for bringing him to justice.

They just can't stand it!

I've observed the exact same thing and I couldn't agree with you more.

There....I SAID it!!!!

So? You have observed no such thing; and you saying it constitutes presumptive evidence that it's untrue.

see? You can't even be honest once.

I dumped the hannity board when they started acting like thought police. Say whatever you want about this place, but it's free wheeling. It's so cool here, even you could be honest. But you never will be. You lie habitually and constantly. You hate honesty. Maybe you're related to truthdoesn'tmattertoher.

Anyway, your petty, ineffective ad hominem tripe aside, you remain entirely wrong about mark levin.

Your real problem with him is that you have not the slightest ability to address what he says. He has facts at his fingertips and a consistent coherent political philosophy that stymies statist lap dogs like you.

And by the way, a complete imbecile loser such as you wouldn't have the first clue about who is or isn't self-actualized. I am. You never can even rationally hope to be. You remain the complete loser, both here and in life.

wah! Wah! Wah!

Gawd, yer such a baby! It's hilarious. You're a self-actualized child.

Go suck your thumb!

oh brother. That's the best you got, miss stang?

You were always pathetic, but it now looks like you've regressed.

wwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!

You know.......what if Jr had gotten Bin Laden after the November elections, and prior to Jan 20th?

Think Jr. would have invited Obama, and, do you think that Obama would have refused?

If Obama did refuse, what would the GOP be doing? That's right.....boosting up their fear and hate machine to 11.

I don't blame Bush for not going.... it's nothing more than an "Vote Obama '12' event. Good for Bush for not being part of this disgrace.

Was the Bush appearance at Ground Zero on Sept 14 2001 a political event?

Remember a flight suit and a big sign that said Mission accomplished? Well, this time the mission really was accomplished.

My Best bush voice "hee hee, dead or alive"...well, we chose dead.

Go Seal team 6.
Do you remember what the mission was? Probably not.

You know.......what if Jr had gotten Bin Laden after the November elections, and prior to Jan 20th?

Think Jr. would have invited Obama, and, do you think that Obama would have refused?

If Obama did refuse, what would the GOP be doing? That's right.....boosting up their fear and hate machine to 11.
Why would Bush have invited Obama under your scenario?

Obama hadn't done a damn thing at that point in the war on terror......In fact, at that point, the only thing he had done was criticize the war on terror. Called Bush and his administration ridiculous shit like possible war criminals.....Threatened possible prosecutions for war crimes. And on and on and on.

So, tell us all why Obama should have been invited when he wasn't even president, did nothing to contribute, and basically lied his ass off during the campaign about the Bush Administration.

The one who is showing true class is President Bush, as he has since he left office.....He knows he deserves just as much credit as Obama for finally getting Bin Laden. Any rational thinking person fully understands that, but Bush is sitting back watching Obama have his much deserved moment as President.

As Bush has classily said ever since he took office, there is only one CIC at a time. Stay out of their way and let them do their job.

Only a Soviet style statist like you would think that because Mark Levin is willing to give full voice to the views with which you disagree, "therefore" he must be crazy and in need of institutionalization.

Again, you are simply wrong. Actually, you are kind of irrational as well as ploddingly dim-witted.

Mark Levin is very close to being entirely right.

BTW: There was no "bile" in Levin's voice. I didn't catch any hint of it in Limbaugh's either.

Mark Levin is very close to being as mad as a shithouse rat. (with apologies to the rat)

I see that you haven't changed your schtick since you had a childish fit and ran away from the Hannity forum. I think they're still laughing about that one.

By the way, you STILL aren't self-actualized by any stretch of a sane man's imagination. But maybe Mark Levin thinks you are.

I dumped the Hannity Board when they started acting like thought police. Say whatever you want about this place, but it's free wheeling. It's so cool here, even YOU could be honest. But you never will be. You lie habitually and constantly. You hate honesty. Maybe you're related to truthdoesn'tmattertoher.

Anyway, your petty, ineffective ad hominem tripe aside, you remain entirely wrong about Mark Levin.

LEVin is a self-hating Jew.

If Bush truly was not concerned with OBL, why was he desperate to get him at the end of his failed presidency?

Get Osama Bin Laden before I leave office, orders George W Bush

President George W Bush has enlisted British special forces in a final attempt to capture Osama Bin Laden before he leaves the White House.

Defence and intelligence sources in Washington and London confirmed that a renewed hunt was on for the leader of the September 11 attacks. “If he [Bush] can say he has killed Saddam Hussein and captured Bin Laden, he can claim to have left the world a safer place,” said a US intelligence source.​

It was all about politics to him - how he was going to be judged, not how America could be safer.

There is not a speck of truth in that moronic assertion, either. You couldn't support that moronic lie if your worthless maggoty life depended on it, you diseased asshole.

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any MORE of a complete fucking asshole, you prove that you CAN be. It seemed almost impossible -- since you are virtually the poster boi for complete fucking assholes. But you did it. You sunk to even lower depths of abject asshole stupidity.

You aren't fit to wipe Levin's ass, Simpleholic.

There is not a speck of truth in that moronic assertion, either. You couldn't support that moronic lie if your worthless maggoty life depended on it, you diseased asshole.

Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any MORE of a complete fucking asshole, you prove that you CAN be. It seemed almost impossible -- since you are virtually the poster boi for complete fucking assholes. But you did it. You sunk to even lower depths of abject asshole stupidity.

Very FEW are qualified except Mark himself....:lol:

Does Levin need someone to wipe his ass for him?

Did anybody say anything about "need?"

I mean, you are generally an asswipe yourself.

Do you NEED to be an asswipe?

Did anybody say anything about "need?"

I mean, you are generally an asswipe yourself.

Do you NEED to be an asswipe?

He sure needs his ass WIPED...

That's why he changed the pronounciation from LEV-in to le-VIN.

You're an idiot.

Seriously, once again, we have an idiot liberal expose themself as a piece o'shit anti-semite.

Why do you liberal idiots hate jews so much?

Why does your beloved Obama hate jews so much?

When are jewish liberals gonna wake up and understand that liberal non-jews hate 'em with a passion?

You're an idiot.

Seriously, once again, we have an idiot liberal expose themself as a piece o'shit anti-semite.

Why do you liberal idiots hate jews so much?

Why does your beloved Obama hate jews so much?

When are jewish liberals gonna wake up and understand that liberal non-jews hate 'em with a passion?
Where do you get that I hate Jews?
lol.gif

You're not very smart, are you?

The image in your signature is a lie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Tfu27Bz2w]YouTube - Obama Kicks Door Open [Original Video, Comparison][/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0Tfu27Bz2w]YouTube - Obama Kicks Door Open [Original Video, Comparison][/ame]
I think it's a funny .gif. I don't think ANYONE would believe it's true that he kicked down the door when he left the room. Because we all know that if he had, then FOXNEWS would have accused him of being an anti-wood Communist who hates trees.

I think it's funny that you felt the need to take time to investigate it, though.
lol.gif

I think it's a funny .gif. I don't think ANYONE would believe it's true that he kicked down the door when he left the room. Because we all know that if he had, then FOXNEWS would have accused him of being an anti-wood Communist who hates trees.

I think it's funny that you felt the need to take time to investigate it, though.
lol.gif

Idiot why do you think there wa a need to make a video showing exactly what Obamush was doing there were some that actually believed he kicked a door.

Forum List

Back