Burning of Churches in the Jewish State? Impossible!

And MJB never promotes genocide or ethnic cleansing. LOL
And MJB never promotes genocide or ethnic cleansing. LOL

So "peace loving" PLO balestinins try to murder/topple the leader of their country (he wants PEACE),
and King's resistance becomes all of a sudden a "GENOCIDE"
or even more ridiculous "ETHNIC CLEANSING???

Black September - The Jordanian-PLO Civil War of 1970

"The Jordanian king had not been keen to fight the 1967 war, nor was he eager to keep letting Palestinians attack Israel from his territory, or from the West Bank, which had been under Jordanian control until Israel occupied it in 1967. King Hussein had maintained secret, cordial relations with Israel through the 1950s and 60s. But he had to balance his interests in preserving a peace with Israel against a restless and increasingly radicalized Palestinian population, which was threatening his throne.

Jordanian army and Palestinian militias led by the PLO fought several bloody battles in the summer of 1970, most violently during the week of June 9 to 16, when 1,000 people were killed or wounded.

On July 10,
Hussein signed an agreement with the PLO's Yasser Arafat pledging support to the Palestinian cause, non-interference in Palestinian commando raids on Israel in exchange for a Palestinian pledge to support Jordanian sovereignty and remove most Palestinian militias from Amman, the Jordanian capital. The agreement proved hollow."

So using Your logic to justify calling this a "GENOCIDE", tell us montelatici,

were the Allied Forces conducting a GENOCIDE against Germans during WWII?

Wriggling. LOL

The temple that King Cyrus and then Herod built is not there anymore and they are jealous.

Its not just possible but rampant and the authorities have caught no one, not even a suspect...

This is Israel today, apartheid fascism.

Burning of Churches in the Jewish State Impossible Ron Kronish

Is it really happening? Are we actually witnessing the burning of churches and mosques on a regular basis in the Jewish state? Impossible! It can't be happening!

Jews, who have suffered so much persecution and pogroms in their own history could not possibly do such things. Jews--whose Torah clearly teaches them to be kind to " the stranger", the minority in your midst, for "you were strangers in the land of Egypt"--should not be able to even imagine themselves as people who could burn churches or mosques indiscriminately.

But it is happening! During the past 3 1/2years, 43 churches and mosques have been vandalized.

And what is even more amazing is that not a single culprit has been caught, arrested or brought to justice! Whoever is doing this has apparently outsmarted all the security forces in the state of Israel! They are geniuses and succeed in covering their tracks in every case!

I asked a politician whom I met at a conference a few months ago to explain this to me, and he said quite clearly that "it is all politics". Is this possible? Are all of our political and legal authorities not doing what they should on this matter for internal narrow political considerations?

wackjob.... you having a working brain is possible.

it's also not bourne out by reality.

you lunatic, jew-hating, bile spewing freak. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Its not just possible but rampant and the authorities have caught no one, not even a suspect...

Is it really happening? Are we actually witnessing the burning of churches and mosques on a regular basis in the Jewish state? Impossible! It can't be happening!

Jews, who have suffered so much persecution and pogroms in their own history could not possibly do such things. Jews--whose Torah clearly teaches them to be kind to " the stranger", the minority in your midst, for "you were strangers in the land of Egypt"--should not be able to even imagine themselves as people who could burn churches or mosques indiscriminately.

But it is happening! During the past 3 1/2years, 43 churches and mosques have been vandalized.

And what is even more amazing is that not a single culprit has been caught, arrested or brought to justice! Whoever is doing this has apparently outsmarted all the security forces in the state of Israel! They are geniuses and succeed in covering their tracks in every case!

I asked a politician whom I met at a conference a few months ago to explain this to me, and he said quite clearly that "it is all politics". Is this possible? Are all of our political and legal authorities not doing what they should on this matter for internal narrow political considerations?

you lunatic, jew-hating, vile spewing freak.

When you can't deny the facts, you project your own inadequacies. Well done.

Hey why not call this guy a jew hating vile freak, he is the one who wrote the article.
When the Israel gov does nothing about is, its a problem esp when they make a mountain out of molehill about everything a Pal does.

Rabbi Dr Ron Kronish is the Founding Director and currently Senior Advisor of the Interreligious Coordinating Council in Israel (ICCI), which is now a department of Rabbis for Human Rights. He is also a noted educator, author, lecturer and speaker and the editor of a new book called Coexistence and Reconciliation in Israel--Voices for Interreligious Dialogue

Is there ANYONE who disagrees that Israel's Zionist treatment of the Palestinians has been a disaster for both Israel & the Palestinians? It is those Zionists in Israel that are mostly to blame for this endless ongoing conflict. Want peace? First this entire Zionist agenda has to go. And then Israel must learn to treat the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to. And so well deserve. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Is there ANYONE who disagrees that Israel's Zionist treatment of the Palestinians has been a disaster for both Israel & the Palestinians? It is those Zionists in Israel that are mostly to blame for this endless ongoing conflict. Want peace? First this entire Zionist agenda has to go. And then Israel must learn to treat the Palestinians with the same Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to. And so well deserve. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Had the European Zionists not colonized Palestine, would there have been a conflict between the Zionists and the Palestinians?

you lunatic, jew-hating, bile spewing freak. :cuckoo:
Well here is Jillian the toothless Neg.Rep Queen gumming the same old bile coming out with her Efferdent witching smile!

Neg.Rep me witch!

awww....another anti-semitic troll thread. look at the terrorist supporters playing. isn't that cute?

One being anti Israel rogue régime is not the same as being an anti semitic and anti semitic really has no meaning and frankly gets old from you Israel shills , and two, I am not a terrorist supporter and that is why when someone is destroying churches, I think they should be punished no matter who.

Your the terrorist supporter as far as I"m concerned and what would we call it anti semitic as those arabs are semites.

Why is it amazing when the only culprits caught in the UK for the same crimes have been muslims mainly, and we have the greatest numbers of CCTV camera's in the world.

Why is it amazing when the only culprits caught in the UK for the same crimes have been muslims mainly, and we have the greatest numbers of CCTV camera's in the world.

I don't know how we should respond to this. If I say I am sorry about it, you would say "Shiite", like you have in the past. Remember, this is just vandalism, mostly just graffiti. When I have complained in the past of Arabs destroying Joseph's Tomb, or trying to destroy Rachel's Tomb, or destroying the Shalom synagogue in Jericho, I got no sympathy, real or pretended. When I brought up the subject of Christians actually being crucified in other Mid-east countries, you answered something about AIPAC. Excuse me if I think crucifixion is a much worse crime than graffiti. So again, what would you like us to say?
Don't you think its strange that the Israeli Authorities have not caught one suspect? Why do you think articles like this reach the main media outlets in this country? Israel is changing, it is no longer a "Light amongst Nations," it is a right wing fascist Apartheid State, certainly no South Africa, but its getting there...

Is this the Israel you support?

NO why should they worry about graffiti when Palestinians are kidnapping boys and torturing them to death. The reason such things appear is because the muslims have a tighter hold on the media than you are willing to accept

Just as you project your NAZI JEW HATRED instilled by the Catholic church

Another Appellant to Hate...Why would hate affect Veracity?

The two most recent notable additions to Nazism are islam and Catholicism, both documented and proven

The two most recent notable additions to Nazism are islam and Catholicism, both documented and proven
Phoney the Nazis are you!

Israel Needs African Migrants So Why Is It Expelling Them - Yahoo Finance
...“It’s an embarrassment,” says Blum, human resources chief at Isrotel Ltd., which runs 17 luxury hotels across Israel. “For people who live with the traumas of the Holocaust, how can we have such short memories?”

More from Bloomberg.com: Lexus Builds a Functional Hoverboard Prototype

More than 45,000 African asylum seekers -- what critics refer to as “mistanenim,” Hebrew for infiltrators -- reside in Israel, up from 3,000 in 2006, government statistics show. Many in the country say the migrants, mostly Muslims and Christians, threaten security and the country’s Jewish identity. In March, the government instituted a program that speeds deportations and imprisons many who refuse to leave."...

israel's treatment? lmao...

as soon as hamas terrorists stop lobbing missiles into israel, remove the destruction of israel from their agenda and decide to make peace, they'll get treated peacefully.

now run along

and as soon as you state something that is actual fact and not jew-hating spew, we'll let you know

Forum List

Back