Burned Alive

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Big D

Nance's body was found in the trunk of her burned car March 9. Andre Conley, who pleaded guilty last month on charges of involuntary manslaughter, aggravated arson and aggravated robbery, said that he and Sellers abducted the woman from her apartment, took her purse and forced her into the trunk of the car. The next morning, about 11 hours later, Conley said they got matches, bought some gas and then retrieved her car.

http://www.nbc4columbus.com/news/3447847/detail.html

Could you folks just imagine what kind of news coverage this story would have gotten on if the races had been reversed?

Originally posted by Big D
Nance's body was found in the trunk of her burned car March 9. Andre Conley, who pleaded guilty last month on charges of involuntary manslaughter, aggravated arson and aggravated robbery, said that he and Sellers abducted the woman from her apartment, took her purse and forced her into the trunk of the car. The next morning, about 11 hours later, Conley said they got matches, bought some gas and then retrieved her car.

http://www.nbc4columbus.com/news/3447847/detail.html

Could you folks just imagine what kind of news coverage this story would have gotten on if the races had been reversed?

Can you imagine the kind of coverage it would have had if the perpetrator was wearing a snorkel and had orange hair while the victim had 3 arms and a 2nd head?

Originally posted by NewGuy
Can you imagine the kind of coverage it would have had if the perpetrator was wearing a snorkel and had orange hair while the victim had 3 arms and a 2nd head?

LOL How true! :p: :p:

But then it would be deserving of the coverage!

Still would have been a bigger deal if the perpetrator was just a white guy.

Blacks commit many crimes just like this one everyday,
it's nice to see you can laugh off the murder of women so easy.

Still would have been a bigger deal if the perpetrator was just a white guy.

Blacks commit many crimes just like this one everyday,
it's nice to see you can laugh off the murder of women so easy.

Nice to see you can laugh off slavery, oppression, and murders of everyone else but whites so easily.

Have you ever seen the Matrix?

Remember at the end when Neo was fighting agent smith and winning with one hand without looking?

That is me, here.

give up.

Nice to see you can laugh off slavery, oppression, and murders of everyone else but whites so easily.
If you belive that a couple of hundred years of slavery has changed blacks,
just think how thousands and thousands of years living by the law of the jungle has left them unchanged.

Have you ever seen the Matrix?

Remember at the end when Neo was fighting agent smith and winning with one hand without looking?

That is me, here.

give up.

I didn't see anyone "laughing off" slavery.

Hey newguy, what's your position on Affirmative Action? since we're all feeling a little selfrighteous today?

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
I didn't see anyone "laughing off" slavery.

Hey newguy, what's your position on Affirmative Action? since we're all feeling a little selfrighteous today?

ALL AFFIRMATIVE ACTION should be eliminated.

I'm not laughing off slavery, I'm laughing off the fact that you belive that slavery has something to do with this murder.

I'm not laughing off slavery, I'm laughing off the fact that you belive that slavery has something to do with this murder.

Never said I did.

ALL AFIRMATIVE ACTION should be eliminated.

:thewave:

newguy, I'm proud to consider you my second in command around here, even though I fully believe cops should have the ability to get citizen IDs without a subpoena. Nobody's perfect.

:thewave:

newguy, I'm proud to consider you my second in command around here, even though I fully believe cops should have the ability to get citizen IDs without a subpoena. Nobody's perfect.

No, but I COULD be about as close as they get.

:D

:laugh: :laugh: :blowup:

No, but I COULD be about as close as they get.

:D

:laugh: :laugh: :blowup:

You must pass the test. You must do a grandiose thread of self worship, and cast off the fear that evil puts inside us. Only then will you be adept.

You must pass the test. You must do a grandiose thread of self worship, and cast off the fear that evil puts inside us. Only then will you be adept.

Oh well, I'm toast.

:)

I have no fear of anything, but the thread of self worship wiull never happen.

I am not mormon nor egotistical.

Never said I did.
Sure you have and did, thats why your brought up slavery into this thread as a defence for this murderer.

He is a racist but he's right here. Too much PC Bias in the media today. How come this doesnt Qualify as a Hate Crime?

Sure you have and did, thats why your brought up slavery into this thread as a defence for this murderer.

Rainman, lets be real:

Notice the punctuation.

Notice the commas make the whole sentence ONE idea.

-YOUR idea of the white race vs minorities.

How many toothpicks?

So then Newguy,
You agree that slavery has nothing to do with the problems blacks have and this murder?

So then Newguy,
You agree that slavery has nothing to do with the problems blacks have and this murder?

Do YOU agree the KKK and Hitler have nothing to do with your perspective of minorities?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back