Burn the Koran on 9-11

Welcome to America, in America we can burn your bible and you have to tolerate it..

Last edited:
LOL @ the internet tough guy

Didn't you get your ass kicked on this thread enough?

If you insist, you can line up with the others to get your ass kicked

The only person who got their ass kicked here was you when I outed you for being a hypocritical Christian hater.

As for your threats of actual violence. I will say the same thing I said to the loons last night who were hoping for other Americans to be attacked by terrorists.

Are you fucking insane , taking a message board so seriously that you want to inflict physical violence on a fellow poster? I mean REALLY?

God the depths some of our citizens have sunk to.

Why am I not amazed that no leftie condemns this idiot?

LOL....

"Rightwinger wants the Muslims to be allowed to build a mosque.....that proves he hates Christians"

Do you really think I want to kick your ass? Seriously?

I was merely pointing out the fact that I would have no difficulty taking out NOLA and Big Reb....but who wouldn't?

About him? Not really. But all the links do indeed generally reject terrorism.

I would imagine they support the Palestinians over the Israelis. It's a controversial and touchy subject, which Muslims, Jews and Christians all having a stake in seeing as they all place great significance in the region. Israel isn't exactly squeaky clean itself in it, so anyone who takes either side in the issue is going to have some mud on their face from the terrorists against Israel or the actions of Israel itself.

They can write down a thousand times they reject radical extremist Muslims but reading from your seventh link it's just a bunch of words that have just one objective. The spread of Islam annd the removal of Israel

I find that extremely convenient for you. No matter what anyone says, you will deny they mean it. Well then....that settles it, doesn't it?

Do not comment on it until you read the seventh link that was provided and know something about who Dato’ Seri Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad and what he stands for. You do not know a damn thing

About him? Not really. But all the links do indeed generally reject terrorism.

I would imagine they support the Palestinians over the Israelis. It's a controversial and touchy subject, which Muslims, Jews and Christians all having a stake in seeing as they all place great significance in the region. Israel isn't exactly squeaky clean itself in it, so anyone who takes either side in the issue is going to have some mud on their face from the terrorists against Israel or the actions of Israel itself.

They can write down a thousand times they reject radical extremist Muslims but reading from your seventh link it's just a bunch of words that have just one objective. The spread of Islam annd the removal of Israel

Every religion wants to spread itself, and being against the state of Israel isn't something only exclusive to Muslims.

I gave you moderate Muslims rejecting terrorism like you asked. If you want to flat out ignore it, that's your choice, but don't be surprised when people argue against the generalizations of all Muslims being the same.

True every religion wants to spread but how many of those religions main objective is to exterminate a group of people? Why do you negate that part of the equation of the muslim religion? Come on you made the statement can you back it up What other religion besides Islim wants to extermnate Israel?

Last edited:

The only person who got their ass kicked here was you when I outed you for being a hypocritical Christian hater.

As for your threats of actual violence. I will say the same thing I said to the loons last night who were hoping for other Americans to be attacked by terrorists.

Are you fucking insane , taking a message board so seriously that you want to inflict physical violence on a fellow poster? I mean REALLY?

LOL....

"Rightwinger wants the Muslims to be allowed to build a mosque.....that proves he hates Christians"

I was merely pointing out the fact that I would have no difficulty taking out NOLA and Big Reb....but who wouldn't?

No, the fact that you started this thread whining about Christians who are talking about exercising their rights while defending Muslims who want to exercise theirs all the while telling us that Christians should be sensitive but saying that Muslims shouldn't be sensitive tells me that you are a hypocritical Christian hater.

And whatever, you clearly made a threat. But meh

LOL....

No, the fact that you started this thread whining about Christians who are talking about exercising their rights while defending Muslims who want to exercise theirs all the while telling us that Christians should be sensitive but saying that Muslims shouldn't be sensitive tells me that you are a hypocritical Christian hater.

As I repeatedly pointed out in this thread, I was makiing two observations

_- You should not judge everyone in a religion based on the actions of their lunatic fringe
- Intolerance is evident in every religion

But you somehow believe that peaceful Americans wanting to practice their religion should refrain from doing so if other Americans hate them

LOL....

_- You should not judge everyone in a religion based on the actions of their lunatic fringe

But you somehow believe that peaceful Americans wanting to practice their religion should refrain from doing so if other Americans hate them

More deflection. Your own statements were that Christians shouldn't offend by burning qurons, and I agree they shouldn't, but you also state that Muslims should build the mosque even if it offends. Those are your own words. you can't dance away from them.

LOL....

I find that hard to believe bubba. You can try, but I would highly recomend you mess with a rattlesnake before you try.

More deflection. Your own statements were that Christians shouldn't offend by burning qurons, and I agree they shouldn't, but you also state that Muslims should build the mosque even if it offends. Those are your own words. you can't dance away from them.

Yes...That is basically my position

Christians shouldn't burn the Koran because it makes them look like assholes

Muslims should build a mosque where they want to because doing otherwise would be a concession to the morons who think all AMERICAN Muslims are terrorists

I happen to believe in the first amendment...If that makes me a pussy in your eyes...so be it

Muslims should build a mosque where they want to because doing otherwise would be a concession to the morons who think all AMERICAN Muslims are terrorists

I happen to believe in the first amendment...If that makes me a pussy in your eyes...so be it

It makes you a hypocrite, so why are you denying it?

LOL....

I find that hard to believe bubba. You can try, but I would highly recomend you mess with a rattlesnake before you try.

Listen girleyman.......I was merely pointing out the fact that nobody on this board would have a problem taking out either you or NOLA

No reason to get your panties all riled up

Like all Liberals.....I find no hypocricy in defending the Constitution

american%20flag%20picture.jpg

Last edited:
LOL....

Listen girleyman.......I was merely pointing out the fact that nobody on this board would have a problem taking out either you or NOLA

Listen up faggot
So you voice your opinion for others? wow how liberal of you to do such a thing. Do you also give marching orders?

Every religion wants to spread itself, and being against the state of Israel isn't something only exclusive to Muslims.

I gave you moderate Muslims rejecting terrorism like you asked. If you want to flat out ignore it, that's your choice, but don't be surprised when people argue against the generalizations of all Muslims being the same.

True every religion wants to spread but how many of those religions main objective is to exterminate a group of people? Why do you negate that part of the equation of the muslim religion? Come on you made the statement can you back it up What other religion besides Islim wants to extermnate Israel?

Their main objective isn't the extermination of people. I would think, like many religions, it would be the worship of God.

Why do you continue to generalize all Muslims are the same and want and think the same things? There is not some sort of hive mind controlling them. Not all Muslims wish to 'exterminate' Israel. Some even think there can be peaceful co-existence. I'm not denying there are wackos who'd commit terrorism against Israel (the entire controversy is a very gray area), but generalizing all Muslims would support this and make it their 'main objective' is just plain silly.

There are other moderate Muslims besides the guy you keep bringing up. But I'm sure they must all think the same too, eh? Otherwise it would be harder for you ignore that you got what you asked pages and pages ago.

Like all Liberals.....I find no hypocricy in defending the Constitution

american%20flag%20picture.jpg

BUllshit , The COTUS says nothing about being sensitive, so your claim to the contrary is ridiculous.

This boils down to hypocrisy by you when you want one religion to be sensitive and not the other.

You're a loser.

Listen up faggot
So you voice your opinion for others? wow how liberal of you to do such a thing. Do you also give marching orders?

Listen Skippy

Your sexual proclivities are no business of mine. What you and NOLA do in the privacy of your own homes is no business of mine

Listen up faggot

Listen Skippy

Your sexual proclivities are no business of mine. What you and NOLA do in the privacy of your own homes is no business of mine

If they're no business of yours then why did you call him a girlyman? Were you trolling for a date?

Their main objective isn't the extermination of people. I would think, like many religions, it would be the worship of God.

Why do you continue to generalize all Muslims are the same and want and think the same things? There is not some sort of hive mind controlling them. Not all Muslims wish to 'exterminate' Israel. Some even think there can be peaceful co-existence. I'm not denying there are wackos who'd commit terrorism against Israel (the entire controversy is a very gray area), but generalizing all Muslims would support this and make it their 'main objective' is just plain silly.

There are other moderate Muslims besides the guy you keep bringing up. But I'm sure they must all think the same too, eh? Otherwise it would be harder for you ignore that you got what you asked pages and pages ago.
The Ultimate Goal of Islam
The Ultimate Goal of Islam: World Domination

Ex-Muslim reveals secret goal of Islam
Cites behavior of 'moderate,' 'peaceful' members of faith
Islam and the Question of Violence
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYMQneyuPSM]YouTube - islam to dominate the world(muslims' fantasy and make believe)[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK2ukVCoWUU]YouTube - islam and nazi (commom goal)[/ame]

Listen up faggot

Listen Skippy

Stop projecting queer boy.

The Ultimate Goal of Islam
The Ultimate Goal of Islam: World Domination

I like how it quotes all the extremist wackos in the beginning. It's a very well-written and interesting argument, however the implication is that a religion wanting to be superior is exclusive only to Islam. Can you really saw that this is something specific to Islam, and Islam only? I sincerely doubt any religion doesn't at it's heart have the same goal of converting everyone. The word 'Catholic' means 'universal,' for instance.

Cites behavior of 'moderate,' 'peaceful' members of faith

This article doesn't make sense. It goes back and forth between blaming all Muslims and then the fundamentalist ones. He says the leader of Iran is usign Islamic theology to brainwash the youth, but aren't they already Muslims? Aren't they already a lost cause? Why would Ahmadinejad have to turn them to fanatics then? He also kinda contradicts himself since he says Christianity will emerge victorious for some religious battle after he says (earlier in the article) Islam's goal is world domination.

You really have to wonder how he knows what all Muslims are doing. In reality, no one really knows what everyone of something is doing at the time.

That's really interesting, but on the whole it doesn't really back you up here.

Well gee, way to Godwin the thread.

Forum List

Back