Burgers Fries Pizza

It`s a rare event when South Carolina has something to celebrate so they should have been treated better. If they knew they were going to be eating junk food they could`ve skipped the nice suits and wore jeans and a t-shirt. Respect is a 2 way street.
I bet they were forced to go.
Trump held a gun to their head. My God you people are ridiculous.

It`s a rare event when South Carolina has something to celebrate so they should have been treated better. If they knew they were going to be eating junk food they could`ve skipped the nice suits and wore jeans and a t-shirt. Respect is a 2 way street.
I bet they were forced to go.
Trump held a gun to their head. My God you people are ridiculous.
Not what I said at all....but nice try.

upload_2019-1-15_8-31-51.jpeg
. tiny trump

I'm so glad Clemson didn't show their behinds like the Iggles. I bet they had a blast, and it is just a bonus the press went nuts.

Their President was wearing a suit, its definitely the correct choice if you are going to the WH.

BTW, college kids like junk food. That's what they serve at the games at Clemson.

Their President was wearing a suit, its definitely the correct choice if you are going to the WH.

BTW, college kids like junk food. That's what they serve at the games at Clemson.
You think they like cold junk food?

massa-45.jpg

Last edited:
Pizza is not American food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its more American than you think. Did you know there are no Godfather's Pizza or Pizza Huts in all of Italy?

Tougher to get a good slice there than you would think.

Pizza is not American food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure it is. It's made in America, just like fried chicken and hamburgers. Be advised that the whole world is laughing at you people.

He makes sure to tell them he paid for it..

Give us the list of ANYTHING Obama ever paid for. No need to alphabetize it because it will be a very SHORT list, won't it? Trump only mentioned it to be clear it was not coming out of the government coffers while millions of government workers and subcontractors now begin turning to food banks and other public charity to get through the Pelosi/Schumer shutdown.

Give us the list of ANYTHING Obama ever paid for. No need to alphabetize it because it will be a very SHORT list, won't it? Trump only mentioned it to be clear it was not coming out of the government coffers while millions of government workers and subcontractors now begin turning to food banks and other public charity to get through the Pelosi/Schumer shutdown.
I bet he will request a refund when the govt. opens back up.

View attachment 240271
Why you dirty-you know that wig doesn't look good on her but you used it anyway...Where did she get fake pearls like Marge Simpson?

Nonetheless, the NYT will publish a story claiming Trump only did it because Putin is a Clemson fan, citing conversations overheard in a Russian tea room, Adam Schiff will supona a tape of the order placed for the food to discern if the caller had a Russian accent, and Mueller will open an investigation into possible Putin-Trump collusion to influence the eating habits of college football players.

Nonetheless, the NYT will publish a story claiming Trump only did it because Putin is a Clemson fan, citing conversations overheard in a Russian tea room, Adam Schiff will supona a tape of the order placed for the food to discern if the caller had a Russian accent, and Mueller will open an investigation into possible Putin-Trump collusion to influence the eating habits of college football players.
Nobody else but Putin could really like a team like Clemson....They have hippies for quarterbacks...and I've seen football players eat dirt they were so hungry.

Actually, I think the football team preferred it to standard buffet fare of fried shrimp, carrot and celery stick platters and pigs in a blanket

Only question.....Where were the chicken wings?

Hamburgers are just fine for the kids that ride on the Roy Bus.

Forum List

Back