Burger vending machine

Carl's Jr.?

Beat me!

extra_big_ass_taco_by_0ddmind_d2t2bha-fullview.jpg

Interesting. I just wonder how well one of those machines will do long term. I would think someone would have to clean it daily. Also, vending machines are known to go wrong quite frequently. Can you just imagine the ways this device can go wrong? What if there is a grease fire or something?

Frozen patties kept in a machine cooked on a skillet no one can see assembled by robot arms last cleaned when? Hope no bugs got in there. Yum.

Meantime you can get a better looking burger at Walmart in a plastic bag that you reheat in 75 seconds for $3.00.
Bet the machines don't pass the same health inspections restaurants have to pass.

You have 20 seconds to comply ... and finish your vegetables ...

83b2ef444dd2a5b62273cbc8739db2b8--vintage-robots-vintage-art.jpg

Ever hear of reservoirs or tanks.....designed like other vending machines....just plug it in.

Did you watch the vid....all of that was explained
Passing a prototype test and maintaining a sanitary environment ongoing is quite different. They also said there was no water hook-ups, but they use water to clean with after every burger--where is the water coming from and what happens when it runs out. Also, if you've ever cooked a burger on a griddle, you know that the grease becomes airborne and coats every surface surrounding it, how is that cleaned. Do they use sanitation chemicals and what do they use to keep them and the food separated. I wouldn't trust it.

Passing a prototype test and maintaining a sanitary environment ongoing is quite different. They also said there was no water hook-ups, but they use water to clean with after every burger--where is the water coming from and what happens when it runs out. Also, if you've ever cooked a burger on a griddle, you know that the grease becomes airborne and coats every surface surrounding it, how is that cleaned. Do they use sanitation chemicals and what do they use to keep them and the food separated. I wouldn't trust it.
Take your condescending bs somewhere else. It met all the standards it needed to be allowed to operate. Since none of us got to see the inside you're just throwing shit. Asking questions that only govt agencies that cleared en know.

Take your condescending bs somewhere else. It met all the standards it needed to be allowed to operate. Since none of us got to see the inside you're just throwing shit. Asking questions that only govt agencies that cleared en know.
Maybe it will work out great. IDK, but I have my doubts. I'd be interested in knowing if it gets a health department inspection like regular restaurants do and if it can pass the inspection with a surprise HD visit after it's been operating for a month. It hasn't pasted the test of time..... being used by the public yet.

Forum List

Back