Burger vending machine

Take your condescending bs somewhere else. It met all the standards it needed to be allowed to operate. Since none of us got to see the inside you're just throwing shit. Asking questions that only govt agencies that cleared en know.
Not being condescending. I was just discussing. I worked in the food processing industry for 35 years and have a bit of knowledge about sanitation regulations. Those machines will never be anywhere near sanitary enough to satisfy me. But whatever floats your boat. I don't care how you want to spend your money. Why are you so angry about a simple discussion. If you just want opinions that agree with yours, maybe you should go to FB.

Not being condescending. I was just discussing. I worked in the food processing industry for 35 years and have a bit of knowledge about sanitation regulations. Those machines will never be anywhere near sanitary enough to satisfy me. But whatever floats your boat. I don't care how you want to spend your money. Why are you so angry about a simple discussion. If you just want opinions that agree with yours, maybe you should go to FB.
Some of your questions were answered in the vid. As much as the food industry is regulated I doubt he could just willy nilly pump these out without them be tested and satisfied. Griddle gets cleaned after every one then there is a more in depth cleanse after a certain number. I know for a fact most grills go all day without being cleaned Nobody to cough on your burger and do anything else malicious.

Some of your questions were answered in the vid. As much as the food industry is regulated I doubt he could just willy nilly pump these out without them be tested and satisfied. Griddle gets cleaned after every one then there is a more in depth cleanse after a certain number. I know for a fact most grills go all day without being cleaned Nobody to cough on your burger and do anything else malicious.
If that's what you want, go for it.

Forum List

Back