Bundy terrorists getting ready for round two

These thugs, under normal circumstances, would be put down quickly & cleanly BUT, given the rw media has stirred the pot so much, The Admin has decided to let them continue terrorizing that backwater.

If you are going for dumbest post of the day, you are in first place at this time, but the day is early.

Not at all. I have a very simple philosophy.... If you can't hold onto the property (by force if necessary) then you don't deserve it. If someone takes it from you it's no longer yours and whatever "sacredness" it may have had is no longer relevant unless it's also sacred to the people who take it from you.

If you are going for dumbest post of the day, you are in first place at this time, but the day is early.

Not at all. I have a very simple philosophy.... If you can't hold onto the property (by force if necessary) then you don't deserve it. If someone takes it from you it's no longer yours and whatever "sacredness" it may have had is no longer relevant unless it's also sacred to the people who take it from you.

Well, for me, when somebody mentions philosophy I kind of relate that to religion. So, I can respect your comment when viewed in that context.

Forum List

Back