Bummer… Obama Down 2 Points to Romney (46-44) – Blows $100 Million For Jack Squat

The rating that counts is the presidential popularity rating. The magic number is 46%, in the re-elections of Truman, Eisenhower, and Clinton. Eisenhower and Clinton had stronger opponents than Romney. The continued outpouring of hatred from a small minority on the right continues to turn of centrist voters to Romney.[/QUOTE]

oh gawd, give it a rest and stick the high horse in the barn

Last edited:
2 points Is a statistical tie....

You all know that, right?

Right?

Now that Bain has gone the way of the dog on the roof, obama has another campaign tactic. Romeny isn't human and obama is really Batman.

This election is being turned into a farce.

The only poll I care about is the one on November 6, 2012 at about midnight. That's the only one that really matters. Since all those folks don't have their mortgage and cars paid for by the government, I don't think they are really motivated to show up. His hopey changey stuff was just words, nothing else. Like almost everything else he "promised".

:lol: I personally think it will be a landslide but its funny to watch reaction of a poll with Obama down. They all start quoting pew or huffington lol

The hating will cost us the election, Stephanie, and the Dems will win if we don't stop it. The center will not stand for it in the end, and we need their votes.

The rating that counts is the presidential popularity rating. The magic number is 46%, in the re-elections of Truman, Eisenhower, and Clinton. Eisenhower and Clinton had stronger opponents than Romney. The continued outpouring of hatred from a small minority on the right continues to turn of centrist voters to Romney.[/QUOTE]

oh gawd, give it a rest and stick the high horse in the barn

Polls really mean nothing...not every single registered voter is polled, i never have been. So when it's showing this close, i think you Obamanites may want to start worrying, just a little bit! The polls aren't representative of ALL the voters.

Historically, the cut off is 46% for candidates in Obama's situation: Eisenhower, Truman, and Clinton. The kickers will be the economy, any third party effort, and the negative effect of the haters.
RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

Virginia: Obama 46, Romney 44
Florida: Romney 48, Obama 45
Ohio: Obama 48, Romney 45
Colorado: Obama 45, Romney 44

Yeah, ain't it great that Obama can't get to 50% in the swing states?

Historically, an incumbent at less than 50% LOSES, you know?

I love it...whenever a poll shows Obama ahead...you guys say it doesn't mean anything...but when a poll shows Rmney ahead, we should cringe in fear.
There's no need to cringe. I never underestimate the power of a large group of stupid people.

There may very well be just enough of you stupid, Obama worshipers and additional fraudulent votes to get his sorry ass elected again despite all the failures of his first term and the general push he makes toward a Marxist state. I generally pay attention only to the final poll....the election.

Hopefully, America will be totally awake by November and elect Romney by a record breaking landslide.

Obama is a goddamned Marxist! Mark my words!

I love it...whenever a poll shows Obama ahead...you guys say it doesn't mean anything...but when a poll shows Rmney ahead, we should cringe in fear.

Not to mention it's an ultra right wing Rasmussen poll. Every other poll has Obama ahead.

The right wingers like to wear their stupidity like a badge of honor,...

Indeed.............:D:D

But in the fall of 2008 dummy, every single k00k lefty ws falling all over themselves to post up the Rasmussen polls which showed McCain starting to get clobberred. And which poll was most spot on accurate in 2008. Ummmm...........that'd be Rasmussen :fu::fu:

Romney has barely even opened his mouth in this campaign and he's ahead!!!!:eusa_whistle:

The k00ks dont get it............incumbents in economies like we have now get their clocks cleaned in the general election...............EVERY FUCKING TIME!!! But dont take my word for it...........go back over the past 50 years and check the record. Its like death and taxes in its level of certainty.

No worries here...........I'll be in here late election night after watching the misery unfold on the nutter cable network...............

msnbc-tca.jpg

like any non Pub dupe cares about that BS...

BINGO! You are indeed a "non Pub DUPE", and you obviously don't care about ANYTHING illegal or unethical that your Lord and Saviour, Barack Obama, does, and you dismiss it as "BS"!

I'm not sure how I feel about having any kind of "common ground" with a hypocrite and dupe like you. I think I need a shower.

Forum List

Back