From the horse's mouth

He didn't say that. He said this:

“The Obama people keep on wanting more and more and more,” he continued. “More things to pick through, more things for their opposition research to try make a mountain out of and to distort and to be dishonest about. We’re going to put out two years of tax returns.”

And you are correct. That is the truth. I'm sure the Obama campaign would do exactly that even if there wasn't anything that was really illegal or misleading. That's a completely valid point.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Why should he so the scum of the earth can be more class envious? Too funny you support my theory that people should never humanize you liars

“The Obama people keep on wanting more and more and more,” he continued. “More things to pick through, more things for their opposition research to try make a mountain out of and to distort and to be dishonest about. We’re going to put out two years of tax returns.”

And you are correct. That is the truth. I'm sure the Obama campaign would do exactly that even if there wasn't anything that was really illegal or misleading. That's a completely valid point.

Numerous hard right GOP'ers, with more joining by the day also agree Willard needs to release his tax returns like Obama and his Willard's father have.

Every day he stalls, it's going to make him look worse and worse that he has something to hide,...

Ironic post...the guy is running for the highest office in America and the leader of the free world...but he can't...or won't reveal his tax records....because it will hurt his campaign. Like I have been saying....he's a used car salesman.

Numerous hard right GOP'ers, with more joining by the day also agree Willard needs to release his tax returns like Obama and his Willard's father have.

Every day he stalls, it's going to make him look worse and worse that he has something to hide,...
Well... I kinda agree. The more he tries to justify not giving out more outside of what I quoted, such as what he said about Kerry, makes him look worse. Like a political invalid. If you are going to try to justify it via a comparison he should make damn sure that comparison is actually logically sound as to why it's being asked for in the first place.

I'd send Obama a note that says "F**k you, asshole".

Then I'd send that wench Cutter one that says "Get a real job" after asking her if the only difference between her and a streetwalker is her clothes.

Obama lies are damaging his own ability to stay on the job

What does this have to do with the topic in any way? You have gone into full blown right wing parrot mode "baaaaaak! i hate obama, i hate obama, baaaaaaak!"

Obama's a liar. He thinks he can accuse citizens of being felons.

He's not up for the job, it's too big a job for him.

Even the LMSM is calling Obama a liar

I'm hoping Romney does pull a "I'll show you my tax returns when you show me your college records".

Which begs the question "What's Obama hiding"?

What does this have to do with the topic in any way? You have gone into full blown right wing parrot mode "baaaaaak! i hate obama, i hate obama, baaaaaaak!"

What is the topic, asswipe.

That Romney won't release his tax returns.

Gee....we didn't know that.

Can we talk about what a lousy job Obama has done with the economy now ?

Obama's a liar. He thinks he can accuse citizens of being felons.

He's not up for the job, it's too big a job for him.

Even the LMSM is calling Obama a liar

Obama is a serial deceiver.

I'm hoping Romney does pull a "I'll show you my tax returns when you show me your college records".

Which begs the question "What's Obama hiding"?

College records? Still on that? Why should he? You'd just say they're a forgery, while lies about the Bain timeline, refusal to release tax records and hidden off-shore accounts are just fine. Your ODS knows no bounds. :cuckoo:

What is the topic, asswipe.

That Romney won't release his tax returns.

Gee....we didn't know that.

Can we talk about what a lousy job Obama has done with the economy now ?

The topic is Willard talking out of his ass again. You can check the rubber room for "The official I hate Obama circle jerk thread" I think they have one there for you.

I'd send Obama a note that says "F**k you, asshole".

Then I'd send that wench Cutter one that says "Get a real job" after asking her if the only difference between her and a streetwalker is her clothes.
yeah... You could do that. Wouldn't really promote anything resembling a group of politically minded people talking about the best leader for the nation. But I guess we all have our own goals...

Forum List

Back