'Bullying' in the NFL?

...I also think you're wrong on your views of what took place as a whole. I think it was Martin who was in the wrong here and he probably tossed away what possible future he had in the league.

What do you mean you think I'm wrong? I agree with you. In my first post I said:

"Personally, I think Incognito's an idiot".. (fyi meant that with regards to bullying).. "but at the end of the day these are grown adults we're talking about and I place a great deal of the blame on Martin for simply not saying no"

Last edited:
...I also think you're wrong on your views of what took place as a whole. I think it was Martin who was in the wrong here and he probably tossed away what possible future he had in the league.

What do you mean you think I'm wrong? I agree with you. In my first post I said:

"Personally, I think Incognito's an idiot".. (fyi meant that with regards to bullying).. "but at the end of the day these are grown adults we're talking about and I place a great deal of the blame on Martin for simply not saying no"

I didn't realize that.

I didn't realize that.

No problemo.

Their reputation, lawsuits?

Lawsuits from what? It's not like Martin is going to sue Incognito for saying he was going to fuck his mom.

He will sue Miami, the coach, the coaching staff and the players. He will claim that it was a hostile work environment and the team not only knew about it but by putting Incognito on the leadership council, the Dolphins turned the other way and found it all acceptable.

Their reputation, lawsuits?

Lawsuits from what? It's not like Martin is going to sue Incognito for saying he was going to fuck his mom.

He will sue Miami, the coach, the coaching staff and the players. He will claim that it was a hostile work environment and the team not only knew about it but by putting Incognito on the leadership council, the Dolphins turned the other way and found it all acceptable.

get paid multi millions and save his body from the NFL.

Ahh..the "it's okay because a black man does it" reasoning...

That's the way the black community sees it, I think it is wrong, no matter what your ethnicity or skin color. I hope we are all evolved beyond that point, but obviously, Incognito is still stuck on stupid.

get paid multi millions and save his body from the NFL.

I don't doubt that Martin is intelligent and with all the brain injuries in the NFL, this might be the best way to move on.

If you're that much into the "N" word, asswipe, go listen to some rap.

That's the way the black community sees it, I think it is wrong, no matter what your ethnicity or skin color. I hope we are all evolved beyond that point, but obviously, Incognito is still stuck on stupid.

I agree..I'm not saying Incognito is racist but how smart is it to jeopardize a multi million dollar contract.

I agree..I'm not saying Incognito is racist but how smart is it to jeopardize a multi million dollar contract.

I don't think he is a racist, I think he is just a guy that thinks just because he is a athlete, everyone needs to bow to him and are supposed to be impressed with him.

Forum List

Back