Bulletin To The 'No Borders' Crowd

it amazes me she has all these bits of infromation on what she will post that day so when you see her post you've seen it a hundred times before and you just have tio shake you head.... she hates us liberals that much... she hates mexicans that much... she has a hate streek a mile wide
If it wasn't for hate & fear, our rw brethren wouldn't have a reason to get up in the morning. Want proof? Turn on any Fox & Friends episode.

1. Wow!
There is just the tiniest bit of truth in your post!
That’s an event that usually accompanies a parting sea or a stone tablet!!!

2. "...If it wasn't for hate & fear, our rw brethren wouldn't have a reason to get up..."
Actually....anger and outrage.

3. As a caution for you.....
first thing I do when I get up is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.
we know ... thats why nobody really takes you serious

"thats (sic) why nobody really takes you serious (sic)"

Wow!
A new record! 28% of your sentence is grammatically incorrect!
Good Liberal!

Now...as for the content.....how, then, do you explain your last 10-12 angry posts?
in other words grammar is important to you then actual facts... we get it ...

See that!

You're starting to catch on! You should hang with me more often.

1. "in other words grammar is important to you then actual facts."
Yah....it is important to me.
See, as a conservative, truth is primary, and precision in posts is an element of that.

2. ". we get it ..."
"We"??
C'mon....what group of numb-skulls would pick you to speak for them???

3. Now....your next lesson: don't be afraid to stand up on your own two legs. Not, "we," when the fact is that you are (falsely) claiming that it is your perception.

Liberals do tend to hide behind the "we," don't they.

politicasl chick loves to think she has forced a liberal to think ... the problem she has is she never thinks .. she just a parrot for the right she squacks out position call it fact then triesd to degrade you when you nail her to the cross ... try again... got to go now have 13 dalmatians to feed

"politicasl (sic) chick loves to think she has forced a liberal to think ..."

Covered as follows:

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

"got to go now have 13 dalmatians to feed."

I'm certain that the dogs appreciate it! Any truth to the rumor that they teach you tricks?

politicasl chick loves to think she has forced a liberal to think ... the problem she has is she never thinks .. she just a parrot for the right she squacks out position call it fact then triesd to degrade you when you nail her to the cross ... try again... got to go now have 13 dalmatians to feed
we just humor her zany rw threads here. She wouldn't (couldn't ;) ) hurt a flea.

we just humor her zany rw threads here. She wouldn't (couldn't ;) ) hurt a flea.
Good thing she types, you could never understand her broken English oration usage....

plolitical chick said :
1. ".... 60,000 children will be sent up - or sent for - to sneak into the United States in 2014, and the number is expected to more than double to 130,000 in 2015. That's a quarter of a million of unattended minor illegal aliens in that two-year period alone."
Unaccompanied Alien Children UAC - Illegal alien kiddie colonists invited by Obama administration CAIRCO immigration highlights

lets look at your source a far right wing source

they say 130,000 then the call it a a quarter of a million ...a clear distortion on political chick part another scare tatic of hers
then she say they will be sent up ... were are they being sent up too... then she tries to imply Obama is sending for tnem to come ... she loves to distort her truths as she calls them... then she implies that they are unattended waiting to pounce on you and take everything you own ... when you dissect what she says it does make you laugh

Am I correct in both?
1. I actually forced you into research...

2. ...and you agree that Obama is responsible for at least 190,000 illegal aliens being invited in contravention to immigration laws?

Great!

We're making progress!

Your link is a long list of anti-Obama opinion pieces. Why don't you just cite the law Obama supposedly broke,

and then prove that he broke it with unlawful actions on his part.

even if illegals make it to the US, the new in depth accountability testing is hard for them to bypass ... if they get caught for ANY reason and haven't been tested and the results havent been recorded and arent an open book for immigration to see, they get sent back home ..

so an open border yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

"politicasl (sic) chick loves to think she has forced a liberal to think ..."

Covered as follows:

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

"got to go now have 13 dalmatians to feed."

I'm certain that the dogs appreciate it! Any truth to the rumor that they teach you tricks?
all dog teach you ... tricks not so much.... I resque dalmation that's why I have so many ... I can remember when I had 50 or more ... thirteen is good ...

If it wasn't for hate & fear, our rw brethren wouldn't have a reason to get up in the morning. Want proof? Turn on any Fox & Friends episode.

1. Wow!
There is just the tiniest bit of truth in your post!
That’s an event that usually accompanies a parting sea or a stone tablet!!!

2. "...If it wasn't for hate & fear, our rw brethren wouldn't have a reason to get up..."
Actually....anger and outrage.
(BR) the above statement wasn't mine ... but we get it... we meaning liberals/Dems

3. As a caution for you.....
first thing I do when I get up is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue.
we know ... thats why nobody really takes you serious

"thats (sic) why nobody really takes you serious (sic)"

Wow!
A new record! 28% of your sentence is grammatically incorrect!
Good Liberal!

Now...as for the content.....how, then, do you explain your last 10-12 angry posts?
in other words grammar is important to you then actual facts... we get it ...

See that!

You're starting to catch on! You should hang with me more often.

1. "in other words grammar is important to you (NO IT IS NOT) then actual facts."(BR) Grammar has nothing to do wioth actual fact
Yah....it is important to me.
See, as a conservative, truth is primary, and precision in posts is an element of that. Thars funny trutr and republicans does not exist
(BR) all your post are based on a lie ... everyone of them when you have been bested by a person who grammar, not so good, puts you in your place you start witrh your attacks either on spoelling or grammar ... we get it... we meaning the liberals/Dems on this board

2. ". we get it ..."
"We"??
C'mon....what group of numb-skulls would pick you to speak for them???
(BR) what group of numb-skulls would follow your thinking ... I mean, you lie so much, I guess they, meaning republicans, lover a good liar ...where you get this notion I'm a leader is well funny.... when I say we I mean we dems/liberals ...being a liberal I pretty much know what we believe...
3. Now....your next lesson: don't be afraid to stand up on your own two legs. Not, "we," when the fact is that you are (falsely) claiming that it is your perception.
(BR)I never said I was afraid to stand up on my own, when I say we, I clearly know what we believe ... the only lesson you have shown here today is when you are exposed for the liar you are all you have is meaningless attacks on the posters grammar or spelling

Liberals do tend to hide behind the "we," don't they.
when we liberals protested the war in vietnam were we hinding??? or were we shoving our views in youir face ... so when we liberals, we meaning all of us, see your types whinning in the press, shaking your fist, thinking you have been abused isn't your republicans hiding in number too ... as I said we don't take you serious, we meaning liberals/dems....

150 posts in, has anyone figured out who the 'no borders' crowd is?
well if you think about it in retrospeck ... who hates paying social security taxes ??? who hates medicare and medicade taxes ??? if you have a company and you want to dodge paying these kind if taxes or taxes in general what better way to dodge them by hiring illegals ... the majority of company who have been caught hiring illegals are conservitive owned companies ... so the answer to your question if you think about who wants the no border crowd, I would say well the republicans seem to like the Idea of them comming across for cheep labor cost...

well if you think about it in retrospeck ... who hates paying social security taxes ??? who hates medicare and medicade taxes ??? if you have a company and you want to dodge paying these kind if taxes or taxes in general what better way to dodge them by hiring illegals ... the majority of company who have been caught hiring illegals are conservitive owned companies ... so the answer to your question if you think about who wants the no border crowd, I would say well the republicans seem to like the Idea of them comming across for cheep labor cost...
^ that

politicasl chick loves to think she has forced a liberal to think ...

Don't be silly, everyone knows liberals can't think. Next thing you'll be telling us she taught a pig to run a farm.
Einstein a liberal ... Hawkins a liberal ... tomas edison a liberal, tesler a liberal .... shall I go on with all the great thinkers who are liberals ???
or shell you open your mouth and insert your foot again... next republican loser !!!!

Last edited:
Einstein a liberal ... Hawkins a liberal ... tomas edison a liberal, tesler a liberal .... shall I go on with all the great thinkers who are liberals ???!!!

If you want to list people who have absolutely nothing to do with idiots like you or your bankrupt ideology, knock yourself out.

Forum List

Back