Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
"Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, a leader in the anti-immigrant movement, said during his Sunday radio program that it’s possible that a Hispanic majority in the U.S. could conduct an “ethnic cleansing.”

Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct Ethnic Cleansing In U.S. Right Wing Watch

Looks like the professor is right
"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population . . . I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it!" -- Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas

Hispanic majority in the U.S. could conduct an “ethnic cleansing.”

How you think they would do it? I would tattoo a big R on Republicans foreheads next time they came to the polls to vote, then offer a bounty. Think that would work?

Seriously doesn't know what 'Ethnic Cleansing' is.

ethnic cleansing
noun
  1. the mass expulsion or killing of members of one ethnic or religious group in an area by those of another.

Actually if this statement was made in Europe this idiot would be shunned by every respectable party. This race baiting.

I assume this clueless idiot doesn't know that Ethnic Cleansing is what is going on West Bank, is there any sign of Mass Killing of one race on another?

“...the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.”

- Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

Mods

How much longer are you going to allow the OP to post one thread after another of the same thread about the demise of the white population.

Unless something is done soon, I'm going to be looking for a new home.

Mods

How much longer are you going to allow the OP to post one thread after another of the same thread about the demise of the white population.

Dig,

You have to pity the fool. For starters he is a racist bigot who should see nothing wrong with Hispanics and could look forward to actually getting better and healthier food.

In Ireland we have had a big influx of Polish (from Poland), they are great, want to work hard if given a chance... Big on getting an Education too... They have some pricks but so do we...

Probably the big think is that we marry between each other already... I have friends who have gone out with polish... Probably a small bit more conservative than Irish but it is hard to tell(all people vary)...
Nigerians have moved here but are finding it a lot harder to integrate... They want to work as well but I suppose the Irish and Polish have a lot more in common...

If they do the same thing they do when they move into black neighborhoods the answer is a resounding yes.

"Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, a leader in the anti-immigrant movement, said during his Sunday radio program that it’s possible that a Hispanic majority in the U.S. could conduct an “ethnic cleansing.”

Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct Ethnic Cleansing In U.S. Right Wing Watch

"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population . . . I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it!" -- Professor Jose Angel Gutierrez, University of Texas
KKKansas at it again I see. What a nut.

Hey we're not dividing the races...we're "just asking" if people who arent like us will seek to exterminate us. Whats the problem?

Says the instigator

KKKansas at it again I see. What a nut.

What about the cross breedin'.... They will produce mongrels... The pure bred white anglo saxon will be a thing of the past....

Mods

Its freaking sad ,I got threatened by the Mods after a comment about him,and his hate filled racist posting,yet it fell on deaf and dumb ears. This place sucks shit!!

Hey we're not dividing the races...we're "just asking" if people who arent like us will seek to exterminate us. Whats the problem?

Says the instigator

Am thats what ye may do but guess what? Not everyone is like ye...

But I suggest you go into the mountains and have a farm to breed white people.. So you could vet them initially for any Jewish or Negro blood first so they could breed with there own kind...
And to make sure they are successful you could have mass exercise routines. Of course allegiance to the program will be important so a daily swear of allegiance to the white race you are continuing will be needed I would say.
Breeding with a minority could dilute the white race so anyone doing that would have to leave the group...

Actually to be on the safe side and socializing with minority or mixed race should be stopped in case they pollute the breed... Segregation of the races is needed to make sure this happens. The dirty blood cannot infect the purer white blood.

Obviously we would need a charismatic leader who needs loyalty to achieve such a bold goal who understands the importance of this pure bred race of people. This race could be used when all the other people get infected by the dirty mixed blood in much of a way a record has a master is used to make copies...

So we are looking for a charismatic leader for the master race...

What about the cross breedin'.... They will produce mongrels... The pure bred white anglo saxon will be a thing of the past....

"Pure bred" anything does not exist among Homo sapiens. Nonetheless, cultural identity distinguishes nations from each other.

Forum List

Back