Build the wall and allow DACA recipients like me to stay in America, the country I know and love

You didn't read the bill, did ya, moron? Had you, you would have known the bill would have appropriated all $25 billion.

Now do you see why everyone laughs at you for being so ignorant?
Over time asshole.............and to be honest...........why the hell should we honor DACA and the Dreamers when it was a dang abuse of power under Obama.............

I think we should just enforce the laws on the books like crazy and start deporting in mass.........then you'd have a real meltdown now wouldn't you.
LOL
Dayum, there's no limit to your ignorance, is there?

Again, the funds, all $25 billion, would have been appropriated immediately upon passage of the bill and placed into a trust fund.

What part of that do you still not understand?

1233796371590.gif
I don't trust your trust fund..............Your side always finds way of pulling the money back later.......like all the promises of 2006......BS.

Like the promises in 1986..............BS..............
Who cares what you trust? You've proven to be too ignorant to even know the entire $25 billion would have been appropriated. That's why you look like the schmuck you are by claiming Democrats could just stop payment -- after they would have given it all.
Your side always have ways to fuck the deal later..............I have no reason to trust you..........none whatsoever............your side doesn't want border security............or it would already be done.

Why should I care what Career politicians say anymore anyhow.............if they were worth a fuck then we wouldn't be having this discussion now would we.

They don't want it fixed.......it's crystal clear now.........
It was a done deal. Your ignorance of that changes nothing.

I think this whole discussion is summed up well with the last few Fuck you posts...........

That is where this is at.............Oh well.

Over time asshole.............and to be honest...........why the hell should we honor DACA and the Dreamers when it was a dang abuse of power under Obama.............

I think we should just enforce the laws on the books like crazy and start deporting in mass.........then you'd have a real meltdown now wouldn't you.
LOL

Again, the funds, all $25 billion, would have been appropriated immediately upon passage of the bill and placed into a trust fund.

1233796371590.gif
I don't trust your trust fund..............Your side always finds way of pulling the money back later.......like all the promises of 2006......BS.

Who cares what you trust? You've proven to be too ignorant to even know the entire $25 billion would have been appropriated. That's why you look like the schmuck you are by claiming Democrats could just stop payment -- after they would have given it all.
Your side always have ways to fuck the deal later..............I have no reason to trust you..........none whatsoever............your side doesn't want border security............or it would already be done.

Why should I care what Career politicians say anymore anyhow.............if they were worth a fuck then we wouldn't be having this discussion now would we.

You would have fucked us later and you know it..............

Leave the gov't shutdown for all I care............they need to look for new jobs.

1233796371590.gif

Lol
Illegal aliens not belong here, So shut the fuck up
I have a better idea -- why don't you finish sucking off trump and then fuck off yourself? :suck:

Meanwhile, this thread is about a deal between left and right. Money for the wall for the right and a path to citizenship for DACA for the left. Negotiations aren't where one side gets everything they want while the other side gets nothing they want. That's why trump looked like such a 4 year old cry baby today, storming out of the negotiations because he couldn't get everything he wanted while giving up nothing.
I think we are saying what you are saying to us............take your deals and shove them up your ass.............Looks like this is going to be a long shutdown.

Oh well..........Instant Balanced Budget.
Great, so keep the shutdown going because trump can't get his money now. It's his shutdown, he gets the blame. The longer this lingers, the more it costs him (and Republicans) politically.

Lol
I have a better idea -- why don't you finish sucking off trump and then fuck off yourself? :suck:

Meanwhile, this thread is about a deal between left and right. Money for the wall for the right and a path to citizenship for DACA for the left. Negotiations aren't where one side gets everything they want while the other side gets nothing they want. That's why trump looked like such a 4 year old cry baby today, storming out of the negotiations because he couldn't get everything he wanted while giving up nothing.
I think we are saying what you are saying to us............take your deals and shove them up your ass.............Looks like this is going to be a long shutdown.

Great, so keep the shutdown going because trump can't get his money now. It's his shutdown, he gets the blame. The longer this lingers, the more it costs him (and Republicans) politically.
At this point I don't give a damn about the politics............This to me is Open Border Dems and GOP establishment fuckers.................leave it down......

Now figure out how to live within a budget for a change.............

We'll figure a way to start mass deporting via existing law as we can..........those laws are on the books..........and any here illegally for a day or 20 years. can be deported..............you want a scrap.........good.

1233796371590.gif

Leave the gov't shutdown for all I care............they need to look for new jobs.
Dumbfuck ... again .... the bill would have appropriated all $25 billion up front.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you that you have a mental block preventing you from comprehending that?

I've already said that Dems ought to offer 2.6 billion for border security with DACA has the return...as long as Daca was locked in first...because of course you can not trust Trump to keep his word on anything
Sounds pretty fair.

Lol

At this point I don't give a damn about the politics............This to me is Open Border Dems and GOP establishment fuckers.................leave it down......

We'll figure a way to start mass deporting via existing law as we can..........those laws are on the books..........and any here illegally for a day or 20 years. can be deported..............you want a scrap.........good.
Who cares that you don't? Politicians do. And this is going to hurt Republicans.

i.e., good for America.

Dumbfuck ... again .... the bill would have appropriated all $25 billion up front.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you that you have a mental block preventing you from comprehending that?
Fuck you........sums it up...........enough with the games...........No deals...........stays down til hell freezes over........

Your side wants open borders.......I don't give a rats ass what you think anymore...........I don't care it's shut down......we are too far in debt anyway......time for the endless debt ceilings to end anyway...........

It's what you guys want..........so be it.........0.11% of the budget and you are having a fit ..............Up yours.

Lol

Who cares that you don't? Politicians do. And this is going to hurt Republicans.

i.e., good for America.
You are wrong on this subject............dead wrong.........why the politicians act tough on this for votes............this is a big deal come elections........and you know it.

LOL

1233796371590.gif

Lol

daca do not belong here

I'm sorry Faun, but democrats can't take a dump on a piece of paper and expect full amnesty for Dreamers. They didn't offer ANY of Trump's demands. A fraction of the money up front is ludicrous. I'm not sure how you could find ANY good faith negotiating in that deal. They had no intention of addressing immigration, none. They wouldn't even fix immigration for full amnesty for Dreamers.
They offered him $25 billion. That's billion, with a 'B.' Democrats voted 46-3 in favor of that in exchange for a deal over DACA.

That wasn't good enough for him.

Well fuck him now.
Fuck DACA

Lol

The GOP establishment deserves to be Destroyed, conservatives are not represented by them

Last edited:

i.e., good for America.
You are wrong on this subject............dead wrong.........why the politicians act tough on this for votes............this is a big deal come elections........and you know it.
Spits the idiot who didn't know the bill last year stipulated appropriating all $25 billion. :cuckoo:

Lol

The GOP establishment deserves to be Destroyed, conservatives are not represented to by them
I'm down with that -- that only means conservatives will have even less voice in Washington than they have today.

:dance:

That's also good for America.

Lol

The GOP establishment deserves to be Destroyed, conservatives are not represented to by them
I'm down with that -- that only means conservatives will have even less voice in Washington than they have today.

:dance:

That's also good for America.
There’s nothing conservative about the GOP establishment, There hasn’t been for over 100 years

i.e., good for America.
Spits the idiot who didn't know the bill last year stipulated appropriating all $25 billion. :cuckoo:

I'm not sure how you keep coming to that conclusion. You see what you want to see. You know it was partial, and the majority was pending further review. It was just offered so that the crooked politicos could say that they were playing ball, when that is far from the truth. Faun, you yourself in this thread said most of it was pending review. Why in the hell would anyone take this deal? That is not compromise, it is just bs optics for people who had no intention of soving the problem. We'll have to agree to disagree. You said Trump couldn't just demand the four requirements he wanted, fine. You guys didn't even offer one, and you call it compromise.

They find legal loop holes and kill it later..........they are very good at that.........

Real simple..........provide the money...and NOT OVER YEARS.......and they can get the contracts rolling within the first year.........bingo.......you get your BS around Congress DACA and Dreamers..................or.............those might just get deported.........seems the legal side there time clock is ticking.
Kill what? Why can't you answer?
The funding dumb ass.............Put the money up front..........for contracts now.......not the over years BS..............we don't trust you...........and we have no reason to trust you.
You didn't read the bill, did ya, moron? Had you, you would have known the bill would have appropriated all $25 billion.

Now do you see why everyone laughs at you for being so ignorant?

LOL

1233796371590.gif
First: where does the bill say that? Please quote the text

Second: would this "trust fund" work like the SS Trust fund? In other words, would it be a total scam?

i.e., good for America.

I'm not sure how you keep coming to that conclusion. You see what you want to see. You know it was partial, and the majority was pending further review. It was just offered so that the crooked politicos could say that they were playing ball, when that is far from the truth. Faun, you yourself in this thread said most of it was pending review. Why in the hell would anyone take this deal? That is not compromise, it is just bs optics for people who had no intention of soving the problem. We'll have to agree to disagree. You said Trump couldn't just demand the four requirements he wanted, fine. You guys didn't even offer one, and you call it compromise.
I read it in the bill. You should try that yourself.

I've already said that Dems ought to offer 2.6 billion for border security with DACA has the return...as long as Daca was locked in first...because of course you can not trust Trump to keep his word on anything

It wasn't Trump who screwed Reagan on border security back in the 80s after he made an amnesty deal with the Dems .........
How did the Dems do this? PLease include links in your explanation

They agreed to fund border security in exchange for amnesty and then they didn't follow through

Michael Reagan warns Trump he must act now on border wall
There is no express wall building power and we don't have an express immigration clause.

Our fake wars on crime, drugs, and terror the rich refuse to pay for with their Tax money are the problem.

We should have no illegal problem with our naturalization clause.

Forum List

Back