Build the wall and allow DACA recipients like me to stay in America, the country I know and love

If DACA aliens are for it, how can Dims possibly object?

I am one of the approximately 700,000 so-called Dreamers now living in the U.S. For now, I’m here legally because I am protected by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. But that protection may end soon, because DACA is being challenged in the courts.

And it might surprise you to know that I’m also a supporter of President Trump. I believe it is vital that we focus on America's safety first and find the necessary resources for the Border Patrol to do its job effectively, while still giving people like me a chance to stay in the only country we’ve ever called home and loved.

As a result, I support the president’s call for a barrier along the U.S.-Mexico border. And I understand that he has promised to build a border wall or fence and feels duty-bound to fulfill his promise.

The DACA community is not asking to skip to the head of the line or to be granted citizenship immediately. All we want is a chance to earn citizenship while still being able to stay in this country by paying our taxes, serving our country, supporting our communities, and continuing to pledge allegiance to the only flag we have ever known and loved.

I am the first in my family to get a college degree. I hope to get an MBA in a few years, become an executive at a Fortune 500 company, and eventually become an American citizen who can contribute to the greatness of this country.

I didn’t ask to come to the U.S. when I was a baby – I was too young to talk. But I thank God I was brought here and grew up in the greatest country on Earth. I pray to God that I can stay.
Trump the sick creep has not put out the offer. Democrats will gladly pass the $5 billion Trump wants for his vanity wall in exchange for the Dreamers’ futures. Especially considering they once offered the fat dying Dotard $26 billion for it :lmao:
Nope. To give the dreamers amnesty the Dims will need to approve the funding for the entire wall: $25 billion.

No dummy Trump and the repubs killed that deal.

I am one of the approximately 700,000 so-called Dreamers now living in the U.S. For now, I’m here legally because I am protected by the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program. But that protection may end soon, because DACA is being challenged in the courts.

And it might surprise you to know that I’m also a supporter of President Trump. I believe it is vital that we focus on America's safety first and find the necessary resources for the Border Patrol to do its job effectively, while still giving people like me a chance to stay in the only country we’ve ever called home and loved.

As a result, I support the president’s call for a barrier along the U.S.-Mexico border. And I understand that he has promised to build a border wall or fence and feels duty-bound to fulfill his promise.

The DACA community is not asking to skip to the head of the line or to be granted citizenship immediately. All we want is a chance to earn citizenship while still being able to stay in this country by paying our taxes, serving our country, supporting our communities, and continuing to pledge allegiance to the only flag we have ever known and loved.

I am the first in my family to get a college degree. I hope to get an MBA in a few years, become an executive at a Fortune 500 company, and eventually become an American citizen who can contribute to the greatness of this country.

I didn’t ask to come to the U.S. when I was a baby – I was too young to talk. But I thank God I was brought here and grew up in the greatest country on Earth. I pray to God that I can stay.
Trump the sick creep has not put out the offer. Democrats will gladly pass the $5 billion Trump wants for his vanity wall in exchange for the Dreamers’ futures. Especially considering they once offered the fat dying Dotard $26 billion for it :lmao:
Nope. To give the dreamers amnesty the Dims will need to approve the funding for the entire wall: $25 billion.

They did the fat Orange turd said no after saying yes.
The details of Schumer's proposal have been posted. He offered $25 billion over 10 years, and the $2.5 billion had to be approved by Congress every year. Furthermore, it couldn't be spent on a concrete wall. In other words, Schumer offered nothing.
Fucking moron, I posted the Republican sponsored amendment which doubled that to $5 billion per fiscal year AND I posted a link to the roll call showing that Democrats supported it. It was shot down by a majority of Republicans and trump.

Faun, just stop crybrat and his ilk are allergic to facts.

Faun, there were four requirements. We can disagree about whether money was upfront, or how much would ever become available, but I'm going to bet democrats didn't even touch the other three requirements. Did your guys include ending chain migration? I'm not sure what the other two were. You guys thought you had leverage, good PR. There was never any intent to secure the border or fix immigration.
It was a deal being brokered -- there are no requirements ... only compromises. Negotiating deals in Congress is not like negotiating a real estate deal. Something Trump is incapable of understanding. It's not, my way or the highway when dealing with Congressmen/women who represent hundreds of millions of people.

The problem is that the leftists do not love the country, but instead love the 3rd world shitholes they came from. That's their model and they are taking in advice in how to make it happen faster.

He said yes to $25 billion. He said no to $5 billion per year that required a vote in Congress every year.

Pretending those two things are the same is how we know you're a douchebag.

You pretend that most high dollar appropriations don't get broken down into yearly installments.

That's because you are a moron.
LOL

Lucy........then you find a way to pull the football back again.......

They made those promises in 2006......then didn't pay up.......they did it just for the election........They don't want border security......That is crystal clear......

So take the installment payments and stick them where the sun doesn't shine.

He said yes to $25 billion. He said no to $5 billion per year that required a vote in Congress every year.

You pretend that most high dollar appropriations don't get broken down into yearly installments.

LOL

They made those promises in 2006......then didn't pay up.......they did it just for the election........They don't want border security......That is crystal clear......

Of course they paid up. They spent billions putting up the roughly 700 miles of walls and fences we have now. why spend billions more to rebuild them?

Fucking moron, I posted the Republican sponsored amendment which doubled that to $5 billion per fiscal year AND I posted a link to the roll call showing that Democrats supported it. It was shot down by a majority of Republicans and trump.
That isn't $25 billion up front, moron. If Congress has to approve it every year, then it's nothing but a con.

It also placed all kinds of constraints on what kind of wall/barrier that could be built.

Ummmm....dummy.....Trump is willing to accept $5.7 billion. That is not $25 billion up front, is it?

Your hero turned down $5 billion per year to total $25 billion then....and is closing the ngovernment over
$5.7 billion now.

He's a MASTER negotiator.
He’s proven himself to be an awful negotiator. He was offered nearly 5 times what he’s asking for now, in exchange for giving Democrats DACA. It would have been a win/win for both sides. His idea of “negotiating” turns out to be where he alone wins.

Instead, the fucking idiot rejects what he’s now asking for and shuts down the government. :cuckoo:
No he wasn't.
Fucking moron, yes, he was....

SEC. ll. BORDER SECURITY TRUST FUND.
(a) ESTABLISHMENT.—There is established in the Treasury of the United States a trust fund to be known as the Border Security Trust Fund (in this section referred to as the ‘‘Trust Fund’’), consisting of amounts appro- priated to the Trust Fund under subsection (b) and any amounts that may be credited to the Trust Fund under subsection (c).
(b) APPROPRIATION.—There are appropriated to the Trust Fund $25,000,000,000, to remain available until expended.
Sure........sure.........they would find a way to stop it later....in the meantime......they get their DACA and Dreamers for a low down payment.......Once they got that they would find a way.

Plenty of contractors out there to start the Wall and all contracts within a year.........Put it all out front..........not over time.........We have no reason to trust the Dems.

The problem is that the leftists do not love the country, but instead love the 3rd world shitholes they came from. That's their model and they are taking in advice in how to make it happen faster.
I come from America. That means you just called America a "shithole."

Fuck you.

:fu:

LOL

Of course they paid up. They spent billions putting up the roughly 700 miles of walls and fences we have now. why spend billions more to rebuild them?
They didn't follow up on repairs and didn't do as they promised.............Why the shit is falling down now............and the project is UNFINISHED........

They had been asking for funding in the San Diego area to fix the POE for a decade.......they never funded it ........and part of it was a pedestrian walkway to improve the POE...........

Dems don't want this fixed.........or it would have been done decades ago.........Establishment GOP........the same...........

Actions speak louder than words.............they haven't fixed shit..........

That isn't $25 billion up front, moron. If Congress has to approve it every year, then it's nothing but a con.

It also placed all kinds of constraints on what kind of wall/barrier that could be built.

Ummmm....dummy.....Trump is willing to accept $5.7 billion. That is not $25 billion up front, is it?

Your hero turned down $5 billion per year to total $25 billion then....and is closing the ngovernment over
$5.7 billion now.

He’s proven himself to be an awful negotiator. He was offered nearly 5 times what he’s asking for now, in exchange for giving Democrats DACA. It would have been a win/win for both sides. His idea of “negotiating” turns out to be where he alone wins.

Instead, the fucking idiot rejects what he’s now asking for and shuts down the government. :cuckoo:
No he wasn't.

(a) ESTABLISHMENT.—There is established in the Treasury of the United States a trust fund to be known as the Border Security Trust Fund (in this section referred to as the ‘‘Trust Fund’’), consisting of amounts appro- priated to the Trust Fund under subsection (b) and any amounts that may be credited to the Trust Fund under subsection (c).
(b) APPROPRIATION.—There are appropriated to the Trust Fund $25,000,000,000, to remain available until expended.
Sure........sure.........they would find a way to stop it later....in the meantime......they get their DACA and Dreamers for a low down payment.......Once they got that they would find a way.

Plenty of contractors out there to start the Wall and all contracts within a year.........Put it all out front..........not over time.........We have no reason to trust the Dems.
How would they stop it??

LOL

They didn't follow up on repairs and didn't do as they promised.............Why the shit is falling down now............and the project is UNFINISHED........

They had been asking for funding in the San Diego area to fix the POE for a decade.......they never funded it ........and part of it was a pedestrian walkway to improve the POE...........

Dems don't want this fixed.........or it would have been done decades ago.........Establishment GOP........the same...........

Great, show me the bills Republicans sponsored since 2006 to repair the walls and fences that Democrats blocked. Don't forget, Republicans have controlled the House for 8 of the last 12 years since 2006.

a wall cost money and won't solve the problem.

$5.7 billion now.

No he wasn't.

How would they stop it??
e-verify on the 1986 law..............jail time for violations from businesses.....

More court rooms........more facilities.........more surveillance cameras........com towers .........and YES........BETTER WALLS.

Walls, fences, barriers .......whatever you want to call them.........are part of an overall defense....they built crappy ones and said .......see it doesn't work.

Doesn't matter............they have NO INTENTIONS FOR BORDER SECURITY...............it is clear as a bell.

They have been saying that for decades and haven't done shit.............Either they are INCOMPETENT at their job..........or they don't want it......which is it Mueller.

No he wasn't.

How would they stop it??
e-verify on the 1986 law..............jail time for violations from businesses.....

More court rooms........more facilities.........more surveillance cameras........com towers .........and YES........BETTER WALLS.

Walls, fences, barriers .......whatever you want to call them.........are part of an overall defense....they built crappy ones and said .......see it doesn't work.

Doesn't matter............they have NO INTENTIONS FOR BORDER SECURITY...............it is clear as a bell.

They have been saying that for decades and haven't done shit.............Either they are INCOMPETENT at their job..........or they don't want it......which is it Mueller.
Actually ... the question was ... "how would they stop it?"

Can you answer that or are you just gonna exhibit more logorrhea?

LOL

Great, show me the bills Republicans sponsored since 2006 to repair the walls and fences that Democrats blocked. Don't forget, Republicans have controlled the House for 8 of the last 12 years since 2006.
google existing legislation in the house last year......you'd be amazed...............Plenty there..........and many with e-verify
Legislative Search Results

Only thousands of bills there..........which one do we want to discuss..........LOL

LOL

google existing legislation in the house last year......you'd be amazed...............Plenty there..........and many with e-verify
Legislative Search Results

Only thousands of bills there..........which one do we want to discuss..........LOL
I asked you how they could stop it. Two posts from you now completely void of explanation.

What else is needed to know you're full of shit as usual?

Forum List

Back