Buh Bye Obamacare

Trump is a New York Democrat. So he believes that anything which the government provides is free or a small cost to you. He doesn't consider the fact that taxpayers have to fund that "free" service.

So when he was telling the pseudocon rubes, "You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost", he was talking about government single payer health care.

And they cheered. Clueless as to what he was telling them.

Little by little, inch by inch, Trump is turning the GOP into what the Democratic Party was a little over 50 years ago.

How many people have preexisting conditions that insurance companies were made to cover under the ACA? I bet the number is in the millions. Now the DOJ says that clause of the ACA is null and void, thus they everyone that was covered due to ObamaCare can be dropped.

That's the delusion at the core of ACA. It rots the rest of the law from the inside out.
Only because the mandate was poorly implemented.

This is wonderful. Our insurance bills will crash.

You are smoking dope of you think that will happen.

As long as hospitals have to treat people that cannot pay, they will pass the cost off to those who can and that cost will be absorbed by the insurance companies and they will pass that expense along to all of us who have insurance

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

How many people have preexisting conditions that insurance companies were made to cover under the ACA? I bet the number is in the millions. Now the DOJ says that clause of the ACA is null and void, thus they everyone that was covered due to ObamaCare can be dropped.

That's the delusion at the core of ACA. It rots the rest of the law from the inside out.
Only because the mandate was poorly implemented.

How so? The mandate wasn't 'poorly implemented'. It was bad idea, implemented as compensation for a worse idea.

It still tickles me the rubes have still not caught on they were massively hoaxed by the GOP all those years.

There is no ObamaCare replacement. :lol:

There never was.

They left the door wide open for a New York huckster to implement single payer.

healthcare is the main concern of voters ..

its absolutely brilliant for Trump and the Retards to allow big insurance to cut peoples coverage ..

:26:

Now Dims will have to sell the Single payer system to the country
Nah, the public option will sell itself, especially as a bunch of red state fatties drop dead over the next 15, 20 years or so.

LOL, It's telling that your position appears to be that citizens dying prematurely is fine as long as it facilitates achieving your partisan political objectives.

P over C = PDB

"For although the act condemns the doer, the end may justify him…" -- Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince

It still tickles me the rubes have still not caught on they were massively hoaxed by the GOP all those years.

There never was.
Of course not. Obamacare was a REpublican idea, and it was the very best thing they could come up with for 25 years in response to the public option.

So, let's not all act shocked that those frauds couldn't produce a better plan that the best one they could come up with for 25 years.

Last edited:
Welcome to TrumpCare. Skyrocketing to record high costs in every neighborhood! Making America Bankrupt and Sick Again.

Karma's a bitch.
If you worked and showered occasionally, you wouldn't get so sick or bankrupt

One can be fully employed and still go bankrupt over medical bills.

My son spent 3.5 hours in the ER two weeks ago after an accident and the bill sent by just the ER to our insurance was more then 24 grand. For 3 hours.

Anyone without insurance will just not pay and the hospital will pass the cost on to the insurance companies and anyone with insurance will pay more

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

There never wasr.

Nor should there be. There's never a need to 'replace' a law that sucks. The first thing you do is repeal the damn thing.

The Donald owns these fucking liberals.
B7A184BC-EEA5-42D1-AB41-5ED6EED53021.jpeg

LOL, It's telling that your position appears to be that citizens dying prematurely is fine as long as it facilitates achieving your partisan political objectives.
Youre not a very honest person. Clearly my post mad no value judgments. It's a simple statement of fact, and one which will be exacerbated by kicking people off of insurance.

Nice try. kinda fell on yer face, though.

Forum List

Back