Buh-bye democrats

She a white bitch. She had it coming. Her life doesn't matter. That's what Hussein and his asshole followers think anyway. You're dealing with sick dishonest fucks.

This heinous incident along with the horrific Black on White Gangrape atrocity in Detroit, have barely been covered by the corrupt Communist/Progressive Media. They've instead chose to obsess over a black woman hanging herself in a jail. Only her life matters to the sick fucks. True pieces of shit. It is what it is.
You might have a convincing argument had not sanctuary cities not sprang up during Boosh and the GOP controlled Congress...

To hell with all of em. The border can and should be secured.
And just how would you like to secure 1,950 miles, much of it private land?

Pass the bill, it won't go anywhere.

i HOPE Dems block it; obama vetoes it.
you left-wing losers just arent ready to admit America has had enough of you

this issue will resound in the next election

keep pandering though; you're going to need it

Exactly, it is the veto by scumbag Obama that will drive a stake through the heart of the vile democrats.
You guys give voters too much credit imo. Most of them are ignorant of current events. They're too busy with work, kids, social activities to be bothered with current events.

She a white bitch. She had it coming. Her life doesn't matter.
It's not she had it coming, it's shit happens. Be a grownup about it.

Yeah, like you care. You're a bigot.
I care the appropriate level, neither too much nor too little. White bitches get killed here every day by US citizens. Should the GOP write a bill for each one of them?

So let's allow more Illegal murderers and rapists into the country because Americans commit crimes too? You people really are sick dishonest fucks.

I care the appropriate level, neither too much nor too little. White bitches get killed here every day by US citizens. Should the GOP write a bill for each one of them?

So let's allow more Illegal murderers and rapists into the country because Americans commit crimes too? You people really are sick dishonest fucks.
Since the illegals commit less crime than the legals, you might want to start screaming like a child over the crime rate of US citizens first.

She a white bitch. She had it coming. Her life doesn't matter. That's what Hussein and his asshole followers think anyway. You're dealing with sick dishonest fucks.

This heinous incident along with the horrific Black on White Gangrape atrocity in Detroit, have barely been covered by the corrupt Communist/Progressive Media. They've instead chose to obsess over a black woman hanging herself in a jail. Only her life matters to the sick fucks. True pieces of shit. It is what it is.
You might have a convincing argument had not sanctuary cities not sprang up during Boosh and the GOP controlled Congress...

Another dishonest ignoramus argument. Our Government is off securing borders all over the world. But somehow it just can't secure its own. My God, what a mess.

This shit only happened because scumbag democrats violated the law and shielded a violent felon from due process.

The laws to stop this were there - democrats ran interference to stop the law from protecting Kathryn Steinle, thus directly contributing to her death.

Another dishonest ignoramus argument. Our Government is off securing borders all over the world. But somehow it just can't secure its own. My God, what a mess.
It is? Where?

Since the illegals commit less crime than the legals, you might want to start screaming like a child over the crime rate of US citizens first.

Uh huh, so let's allow more Illegal murderers and rapists into the country. I mean, Americans commit crimes too. God, you people are so damn ignorant. :cuckoo:

The illegals are here beacuse the wealthy, the corporations and small business owners employ them.They are working on busting the midlle class and only want two tiers to society, the rich and the poor.It is a conservatives dream utopia..

Shit doesnt happen if liberals weren't protecting and condoning illegal immigration.

Shit doesnt happen if liberals weren't protecting and condoning illegal immigration.

Spot On. This 'shit' wouldn't have happened. Seriously, Government officials in San Francisco should be arrested and prosecuted. That would be real justice.

It is? Where?

Read a paper once in awhile. Get informed.

It is? Where?

Link it or it doesn't exist, but in your tiny mind. Go ahead, pick a country that you think has appropriate border control provided by the US? I'll wait...

It is? Where?

Link it or it doesn't exist, but in your tiny mind. Go ahead, pick a country that you think has appropriate border control provided by the US? I'll wait...

Iraq and Afghanistan, just to name a few. The U.S. Government helps secure Nations' borders all over the world. Yet it won't secure its own.

You people support repression through religious and wealthy leaders...that does not represent freedoms...for the masses...And yet only a so called conservative GOP president has ever given amnesty to the illegals, giving them the green light to bring more...

So, you think it's a great idea for democrats to ensure that sanctuary cities are front page news? For democrats to make clear to America that they value the pandering to Mexican nationals far more than the lives of innocent Americans should be very useful in this election. I fully support the efforts of the democrats to make this a theme of the election. If you try hard enough, maybe you can purge yourself from national politics for TWO decades, instead of only one... :thup:

With tanks, machine guns, and Warthogs!!

It is? Where?

Iraq and Afghanistan, just to name a few.
Their borders make ours look like this by comparison.
images

You are talking out your ass again.

Its about time the other side of the illegals issue is discussed and by that I mean the murders, rapes, robberies, fraud, and lawlessness committed by these illegals.

With tanks, machine guns, and Warthogs!!
On private land? That should be a big hit, and I'm not sure the Border Patrol knows how to use military grade weapons? The last time I check those were for war.

Forum List

Back