Buh-bye democrats

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Feb 8, 2011
Behind the Orange Curtain
Illegal alien Juan Lopez-Sanchez murdered Kathryn Steinle, but to a very real extent so did the Communist leaders of San Francisco. The City hid the 6 time violent felon from federal authorities so that he could continue his violent crime spree - making the city an accessory to the murder. San Francisco is a sanctuary city, providing aid and comfort to violent illegal aliens.

The Republicans in congress have created the Steinle bill, which will deny federal police funds to criminal cities like San Francisco. This is a minimalist reaction to this latest violence by illegals. The Republicans have enough votes to pass the bill.

IF the democrats had even half a brain, they would either support this bill, or quietly move into the shadows, but democrats are stupid by nature. The war that democrats wage on America and the fear of losing 40 million votes from illegals has driven the democrats to attack the bill. Scumbag Barack Obama came out and defended sanctuary cities - the pile of shit actually supports the violation of federal law.

White House defends sanctuary cities threatens to veto crackdown bill - Washington Times

On top of this the most virulent democrats AND the leftist hate sites have attacked the bill. Billionaire George Soros has his network of leftist hate attacking the bill by calling it the "Trump Bill."

This is stupid for many reasons. The first is that America is already outraged by the callous murder of Kathryn Steinle and the rush of democrats to defend her murderer. No, Scumbag Barack Obama will not attend her funeral, or wish condolences on her family, but it is likely that he will speak to defend Lopez-Sanchez. Holding fast to the promotion of illegal immigration, the democrats piss on the grave of the victim with a refrain of "white lives don't matter." America already has the impression that democrats give preference to illegals over Americans - this act solidifies that impression.

The other reason that this is stupid is that it bolsters Trump. The vile democrats are confirming that the worst claims that Trump makes against them are true, that they don't give a shit about American deaths, they ONLY care about illegal Mexican Nationals. This was a suicidal move by the democrats, any chance of gaining seats in either house, or even holding steady, are gone. With Hillary in flames, the democrats have handed the Republicans all branches of government.

The risks of sanctuary cities - The Washington Post

Obama will never sign it. Dems proudly support Islamic Jihad in the ME and La Reconquista here at home

and what do republicans support.....come on frankie...give me the spin on a party that goes for donald trump....i got to hear it....surely to god.....after the palin wagon burned you didnt jump on the trump wagon did you...

you have a large fucking field of crazy and that is not gonna change....

and what do republicans support.....come on frankie...give me the spin on a party that goes for donald trump....i got to hear it....surely to god.....after the palin wagon burned you didnt jump on the trump wagon did you...

an unhinged angry idiot like you is not likely to accept any answer; thank god you're irrelevant

Republicans support law, order, and freedom. At least in theory. Dems don't even support those things in theory.

Yeah, I'll take Republicans.

Hope that woman' family sues the shit out of Sanctuary City San Francisco.

Those morons have been breaking the law for years. Its about time they were held accountable for those illegals they harbor.

Every other sanctuary city better be advised. The victims will start sueing their asses if loved one are killed by the illegals those cities harbor.

Pass the bill, it won't go anywhere.

i HOPE Dems block it; obama vetoes it.
you left-wing losers just arent ready to admit America has had enough of you

this issue will resound in the next election

keep pandering though; you're going to need it

people of ALL races are being killed by ILLEGALS OF ALL RACES.

left-wing nutjobs will do wha left-wing nutjobs do; try to pander on the basis of race.

tell that to the Black father of the young man killed by an illegal recently

the Left is running out of time, out of excuses, out of talking points..................

Pandering is what this bill is, the GOP acting like emotional school girls. One white bitch gets killed by an illegal and all of a sudden your hair is on fire but nine ******* get killed in a church and you rush to defend your gun rights. Fuckin' infants.

Geeze.. this isn't moronic now is it?

:lol:

Pandering is what this bill is, the GOP acting like emotional school girls. One white bitch gets killed by an illegal and all of a sudden your hair is on fire but nine ******* get killed in a church and you rush to defend your gun rights. Fuckin' infants.

Yeah, kinda like you leftwing moonbats who shit their pants when one black asshole gets shot while trying to assault an officer.

Yeah, kinda like you leftwing moonbats who shit their pants when one black asshole gets shot while trying to assault an officer.

There are some of those, and they are just as fucking childish. Congrats on joining their club.

infants with the House and Senate, 30 of 50 Governor's chairs

and now a great issue to move forward with next year

thanks BITCH!!

go tell the Black father he's being an "emotional school girl" over his son's death at the hands of an illegal

you pussy left-wing keyboard commandos are all the same

There are some of those, and they are just as fucking childish. Congrats on joining their club.

Who said I joined a club? I think these are both pretty much one-off incidents.

Who said I joined a club? I think these are both pretty much one-off incidents.
The GOP joined the club and if you support this bill then so did you.

Forum List

Back