Buh-bye democrats

She a white bitch. She had it coming. Her life doesn't matter. That's what Hussein and his asshole followers think anyway. You're dealing with sick dishonest fucks.

This heinous incident along with the horrific Black on White Gangrape atrocity in Detroit, have barely been covered by the corrupt Communist/Progressive Media. They've instead chose to obsess over a black woman hanging herself in a jail. Only her life matters to the sick fucks. True pieces of shit. It is what it is.
You might have a convincing argument had not sanctuary cities not sprang up during Boosh and the GOP controlled Congress...

To hell with all of em. The border can and should be secured.
And just how would you like to secure 1,950 miles, much of it private land?

With tanks, machine guns, and Warthogs!!
On private land? That should be a big hit, and I'm not sure the Border Patrol knows how to use military grade weapons? The last time I check those were for war.
yeah, the DOD doesn't want to let just anyone have those weapons...

She a white bitch. She had it coming. Her life doesn't matter. That's what Hussein and his asshole followers think anyway. You're dealing with sick dishonest fucks.

This heinous incident along with the horrific Black on White Gangrape atrocity in Detroit, have barely been covered by the corrupt Communist/Progressive Media. They've instead chose to obsess over a black woman hanging herself in a jail. Only her life matters to the sick fucks. True pieces of shit. It is what it is.
You might have a convincing argument had not sanctuary cities not sprang up during Boosh and the GOP controlled Congress...

On private land? That should be a big hit, and I'm not sure the Border Patrol knows how to use military grade weapons? The last time I check those were for war.

Leave the thinking to the adults clown, its not important for you to understand.

and what do republicans support.....come on frankie...give me the spin on a party that goes for donald trump....i got to hear it....surely to god.....after the palin wagon burned you didnt jump on the trump wagon did you...

you have a large fucking field of crazy and that is not gonna change....
Do you jackasses realize how INCREDIBLY STUPID you sound when you refer to an entire party as clowns or crazies?
You marginalize yourself with such childish rhetoric to the point that only the dumbest among us pay any attention to you.

Grow up you stupid old twit

and you threads......have you read them...they are kinda bias are they not....do you not do that too....when the shoe fits

and what do republicans support.....come on frankie...give me the spin on a party that goes for donald trump....i got to hear it....surely to god.....after the palin wagon burned you didnt jump on the trump wagon did you...

Do you jackasses realize how INCREDIBLY STUPID you sound when you refer to an entire party as clowns or crazies?
You marginalize yourself with such childish rhetoric to the point that only the dumbest among us pay any attention to you.

and you threads......have you read them...they are kinda bias are they not....do you not do that too....when the shoe fits
Bias is one thing. Lying is another.

Its about time the other side of the illegals issue is discussed and by that I mean the murders, rapes, robberies, fraud, and lawlessness committed by these illegals.
Why, those in control don't want to hear it...

Precisely why I'm happy the issue is out on the table. I'm pretty tired of our elected leaders siding with the damn illegals who murder us what the fuck!

Leave the thinking to the adults clown, its not important for you to understand.
I understand the issue perfectly, which is why I asked questions you are unable to answer...

I bash EVERYONE on both sides lol

I have half the righties on this site mad at any given time. If you paid attention to more than talking points you'd notice.

Its about time the other side of the illegals issue is discussed and by that I mean the murders, rapes, robberies, fraud, and lawlessness committed by these illegals.
Which starts with, hey folks, they have lower crime rates than we do. Oops.

You're traitorous position is noted.
It's math thing see. If you wanted a lower crime rate here and you have to pick a group to deport, it turns out,...............................................wait for it,............................................that you have to deport not the illegals but the citizens...

I understand the issue perfectly, which is why I asked questions you are unable to answer...

Do you ever tire of being a nobody troll?

Since the illegals commit less crime than the legals, you might want to start screaming like a child over the crime rate of US citizens first.

Ah lying, it is the foundation for your filthy leftists.

{criminal statistics from certain counties, like Maricopa County, Arizona, where 22 percent of felons are illegal immigrants; they point out that as of 2009, “57 percent of the 76 fugitive murderers most wanted by the FBI were foreign-born”; they rip the “poor quality of data used” in the PPIC and IPC studies, with good reason.}

Is Trump Right - Breitbart

That is pure projection little friend. If you could answer the questions it would show that you have some understanding of this issue and the real world. Since you cannot , we know you are nothing but a child.

Since the illegals commit less crime than the legals, you might want to start screaming like a child over the crime rate of US citizens first.

Ah lying, it is the foundation for your filthy leftists.

{criminal statistics from certain counties, like Maricopa County, Arizona, where 22 percent of felons are illegal immigrants; they point out that as of 2009, “57 percent of the 76 fugitive murderers most wanted by the FBI were foreign-born”; they rip the “poor quality of data used” in the PPIC and IPC studies, with good reason.}

Is Trump Right - Breitbart
How odd, I prefer to use the entire population when I do math. Try it sometime.

Illegal alien Juan Lopez-Sanchez murdered Kathryn Steinle, but to a very real extent so did the Communist leaders of San Francisco. The City hid the 6 time violent felon from federal authorities so that he could continue his violent crime spreet

Just pointing out the factual errors in your initial paragraph
a) There are no communist leaders in San Francisco
b) The City did not hide this illegal alien from federal authorities- ICE had turned him over to San Francisco because there was an outstanding warrant for pot.
c) There was no 'continue his violent crime spree'- all of his previous crimes had been non-violent drug charges.

I point those lies out- just because lies like that should be pointed out.

That doesn't mean I don't support changing the law to prevent this kind of tragedy happening again- nor does it mean I don't think my city screwed up by releasing this repeat criminal.

It's math thing see. If you wanted a lower crime rate here and you have to pick a group to deport, it turns out,...............................................wait for it,............................................that you have to deport not the illegals but the citizens...

Yeah, you're lying through your fucking teeth.

Hey, you're a Communist, it's what you do.

{Instead of counting the immigrant stock filling up our prisons, the government issues a series of comical reports claiming to tally immigrant crime. The Department of Justice relies on immigrants’ self-reports of their citizenship. The U.S. census simply guesses the immigration status of inmates. The Government Accounting Office conducts its own analysis of Bureau of Prisons data. In other words, the government hasn’t the first idea how many prisoners are legal immigrants, illegal immigrants or anchor babies.} - Ann Coulter

Which starts with, hey folks, they have lower crime rates than we do. Oops.

You're traitorous position is noted.

If only we could get your ilk to deport themselves.

That is pure projection little friend. If you could answer the questions it would show that you have some understanding of this issue and the real world. Since you cannot , we know you are nothing but a child.

I don't debate with traitors to America.

Forum List

Back